This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1292 days 8 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : So we pretty much already answered yandere's question in our Speeches..
My Trusted alliances were with you, Nicole,Scott and kyle eventhough kyle ended up lying to me and hurting my feelings.
And From Day 1 i saved X, I did that to not put a target on my back straight away and then he returned the favour but then tried to go after me again with Chanelle, I Mailed a lot saying how about we do these people, I wasn't waiting for answers this time around like i did back in S3 and 5, Which shows i've grown as a player. Then i made up with chanelle to take a target off my back and then snaked her, Did i get hatred off Chanelle in mails cuz of it, Yeah i did, But i'm here now. I also told kyle what scott said and told scott what Kyle said, Maybe it was shit stirring but it helped my case when kyle went packing.
And i was brutally honest through the game
1292 days 8 hours ago
PoohSnap
Yes everyone can start asking q’s!
1292 days 8 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : I disagree Jayson, Me and Nicole both Messaged each other it wasn't just me asking who shall we do, I wasn't the only player in this whole game asking who shall we do, Two finalists here both did that, Wasn't just me. Like i said in my jury speech people look past me and i'm sick of it, I actually did do some hard work in this game and it's paid off because i'm sitting right here
1292 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
You … can't disagree … I was there Megan. You were inactive as fuck, didn't show up but at certain times, didn't really do much in the competitions, and as Honey has pointed out, most of your personality revolved around smoking cigarettes in the backyard.

So please answer my question CLEARLY and not just continuing your Final Speech.
1292 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
I can't wait for this seasons awards!
I wonder whose going to be getting "Most Bitter Contestant" - it's gonna be a close call between Jayson & Kyle, that's for sure!
1292 days 7 hours ago
paul028
looks at X who's being bitter in the jury chat
1292 days 7 hours ago
BrainJak
LMFAO not even close. X has already said he's not voting for one person for no reason than they beat him. I tear into people in my jury phase bitch. >:3
1292 days 7 hours ago
Piddu
@Yandereboy12 PT 1

I think the big moves I made was definitely the quadruple eviction, where I had to send X and friends out. Obviously the twist fucked me to some extent but still was a ballsy move.

Another big move was getting Kyle up. I saw that he was positioned well and really playing the house and started laying the groundwork with the #KyleExposedParty. I really don't think people would have focused in on him if I didn't leak his shit.

When Lorenzo nominated X during Hell Week, X added the entire cast to a skype chat of him/Lorenzo/Kyle and we all saw Kyle was double dipping and going back and forth between chats. I then kicked Kyle from the chat that me, him, Honey, Chanelle had and added Logan/Lorenzo/X to it, to further expose him. I feel like at this point a lot of the house just didn't really trust him so when Honey(?) leaked the f4, there were suspicions Kyle had leaked it. I do think I was the most vocal of Kyle playing everyone and was gathering the troops in PMs, whether they also thought that is unknown.

My most trusted alliances were you, Jayson, Paul, Megan, and Kyle, so the group that formed early. Given that I was a winner, I knew no matter where I went, I probably wasn't in anyone's longterm plans but I figured this group was a lot more flexible as most of us weren't as tight or locked in with each other. With X's group, I definitely felt like I was on the bottom and quite frankly, my relationships there weren't strong. I ended up aligning with the group I liked more and enjoyed talking to more.

Apart from that, it's just really hard to find someone in this game that is willing to take you to the end, especially with everyone constantly saying "Scott will win if he makes it." So finding any concrete allies was difficult and all the people that were potentials were taken out pre-Hell Week. After losing Paul, I really felt like I only had Megan, but even then I don't know if Paul stays loyal to me to the end.
1292 days 7 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Ikr Paul and he stills thinks i was sheeping nicole lmfao
1292 days 7 hours ago
adamslater19
No i wasn't inactive as fuck, So shut the fuck up from your bullshit. One i'm in a different timezone to half of you, Two i wasn't in the skype chat like nearly all of you, Which i admit was a badcall but i'm not gonna get skype when i wouldn't use it anyways. I was there for every Poll, Eviction and Shopping task except the one where you have to screenshot. I asked what happened with certain things like when fights were kicking off in the skype chat because i didn't have skype. And you can say my personality revolved around smoking cigarettes in the backyard but so did Honey... And i didn't have showmances to get me here, I didn't get used by someone in the house and have them vote for me...
1292 days 7 hours ago
BrainJak
… Megan the question isn't if you were active. The question is were you a sheep to Nicole. Nobody here has to ask 'was megan active' cause the answer is plain as day lol
1292 days 7 hours ago
adamslater19
No i wasn't a sheep to nicole! Me and Nicole worked well together and both gave ideas, It was never her just giving me ideas on who to vote for
1292 days 7 hours ago
BrainJak
But most of the nomsets WERE made by Nicole and/or others. You consistently wanted Chanelle up when that wouldn't do much for the alliance, and so were shot down. And you'd normally jump up with ideas only hours after we had begun talking about it. So...…………….. *shrugs*
1292 days 7 hours ago
Piddu
@Yandere PT 2

Scott - why do you feel like the jury should reward a winner his double win over the other finalists

Firstly, I think it's silly that I have to be held to a higher standard for being a winner. It sounds like the jury expected me to play twice the game that Logan/Megan played to deserve the victory, which is silly. This game alone (not looking at any past thing), I feel like I played the better game of the three of us.

I was constantly gaming, I constantly spammed when I was in danger, I won competitions and I didn't hide for any part of the game. I played both sides early on because realistically nobody wants a winner in the game. If I'm not benefitting your game, you're gonna be like "lets get Scott out," so I had to play both sides early to ensure I could make it deep in the game. If I went up early and became known as a spam-threat, I would have been tossed up every round and there's no way tengaged saves me round after round, they eventually get bored of my spam.

I don't think I ever road anyones coattails or took a backseat. I played hard from start to finish. I didn't get to coast/float because my reputation did not allow me to do so. I used what I could to get myself to the end. I'm very passionate about this game and I had a fire under my ass, which I didn't see from the other two. I also feel like I had a bigger impact and was on the forefront of a lot of drama/spotlight.
1292 days 7 hours ago
adamslater19
I didn't constantly want Chanelle up, So don't bullshit... I wanted chanelle up a few times but i gave other ideas. Your just bitter that i'm here and your not, Also i didn't suck lorenzo's dick and then have him give me a punishment.

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!