This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1292 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Simply asking to see which of yall had better game awareness
1292 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
And as for inactive  I wasn't  even close to inactive  since Jae saw me  inactive  in the end of season 1. No I was talking  to people not you
1292 days 7 hours ago
Yandereboy12
X the only thing is a joke is that you try to justify making 2 alliances full of sheep and saying they play the game
1292 days 7 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Btw include me <3
1292 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
Tell me why each of the ORIGINAL jury deserves to win over yall. Dont include yandere cause that would be a joke.

Ty for your time

Jayson- Jayson could've played the middle  had he survived the slaughter Nicole fed him to . Originally before you got nommed I thought you were Nicole's right hand man. Had you survived you could've said the odds were against you on surviving that poll but, you beat it.

Nicole- She was the leader figure of her alliance and had she got to the end her allies could praise her for surviving  when X wanted them gone.
X- Like Nicole a leader figure of their alliance and would've been praised for pulling off the same game twice when we should've known better.
Honey- She did flip on X's side when Christain went so there's that. She could've benefitted had she played both sides . Hard to make a case though unless she had probably Megan and chanelle in final 3.
Kyle worked on Nicole's side and was actually willing to work with other people outside of it especially after X win. Overall played a solid game and wasn't targeted until he couldn't hide anymore when everyone else was nommed.
Lorenzo- Lorenzo started in X's side and went on to make the huge move in nominating X for eviction and as long as he played a solid game which I definitely think so, he would easily win in the end.
1292 days 7 hours ago
Yandereboy12
X is just salty cause lorenzo isnt in final 3 so now he doesn't care who wins btw his still very salty
1292 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
For your own amusement  Yandere honestly don't see much of a way you can get to the end since people love memeing you and making sure you go at hell week .
You'd have to play the middle and take Megan and either chanelle or honey to the end to  even have a shot
1292 days 7 hours ago
Yandereboy12
They wanna always make me go hell week cause outside of the meme they know im a threat to win

Can't blame them <3
1292 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
If Chanelle doesn't leave at final 5 it would depend on who went between Lorenzo and Scott

Scott goes I'm pretty sure I would win the poll and try to make sure Lorenzo doesn't get final 3.

Lorenzo goes I'm pretty sure I get chopped at 4th , depends on what Megan does since Scott would win the poll
1292 days 5 hours ago
Piddu
@RedsKanto
Scott- Do you think your game was good enough to where you could win against others that were not Megan, Logan, or Chanelle? And if so, why?

---
Probably not. I feel like my game was good enough but I wasn't too liked, a lot of people would say my entire game was just spamming, and I do think I'm a predictable winner. It's boring if I win against you or Lorenzo. Heck I think it's boring if I win in this final 3 but at least with Megan and Logan, if I were to win, it is justifiable. I don't know if people necessarily are rooting for me to win here, but given the options, it's just limited. It just feels like any votes for me are just simply because they don't want to vote for a Megan or Logan.

I was well aware that if I wanted the best shot to win, it would be by sitting with either Chanelle, Megan, Honey, or Logan at the end. I also safely assumed, I'd probably win in any poll so if the cast did do me vs. you or me vs. Lorenzo, while it'd suck, it'd ultimately pave the way for me to get to the end. I was kinda shook at how hard you spammed and did not expect that.

So no, I don't think I'd win in a different f3 scenario that consisted of either you or Lorenzo, which is why getting one of you out pre-battle royale needed to happen.
1292 days 5 hours ago
adamslater19
Kyle's question
Megan- What made you choose to blindly follow Scott and unreasonably lose trust in me. You were my final TWO. Despite the amount of times I apparently hurt your feelings and you got mad at me, I stood my ground and I told you everything I could. Just because someone tells you something first does not mean they are the most honest source.

Hmm..If i was your final two why did you make F3 deals with others and snake me out of them. Scott was actually trustworthy because he didn't keep me in the dark with shit.
I worked with scott from Day 1, He approached me. and unreasonably lose trust in you... It wasn't unreasonable, You were a shady fucking bitch, That i couldn't trust, Then you and scott attacked each other i was already not well outside of the game so having two friends argue in this was just even more stressed.

X's question....
The only people i saw that deserved it was Kyle and Nicole.
Kyle because he played a good game despite being a shady bitch
Nicole because she wasn't afraid to go big despite it biting her in the ass
1292 days 5 hours ago
Piddu
@FireX
Tell me why each of the ORIGINAL jury deserves to win over yall.

Jayson - He was loud and upfront, wasn't scared to backdown, always said it how it was. From a strategic standpoint, he was woke in mails. I pegged him as one of the X sheep early on, but he completely changed my opinion of him. I'd think his non-fake gamestyle would be respected and give him the win.

Nicole - She was viewed as the leader of our alliance and was targeted from day 1. Her name was in everyone's mouth. If she survives the battle of Nicole vs. X and gets to the end, there's no way she doesn't win. I think being such a large threat and constantly being targeted while still making it to the end just makes for a good resume. It's a lot harder to get to the end as a threat vs a non-threat.

X - Same as above. He was viewed as the leader of the opposite alliance and was a constant target throughout the game. The entire game kinda centered around getting X and sheep out. If he gets to the end, despite the large target, he deserves to win.

Honey - She played both sides and despite not being truthful, she did set herself to be a non-target by playing the swing vote/floater role. She also didn't coast. Yes, she wasn't truthful most of the game but she at least did game. I think the jury would respect her playing both sides and just letting everyone take shots at each other while she sat back.

Kyle - He was the last unnominated player in the game and was a social/strategic beast. He also is typically viewed as a hero in the game and I think people would have respected his gameplay. Everyone loves him, he made very little enemies in the game, and somehow was able to damage control very well. He has a personality that just pulls you in. When Kyle noms you or evicts you, it's like Dad putting you to bed for the night. You wanna stay up but you feel like he knows best and can't be too upset with him.

Lorenzo - Apart from his super tight hole, Lorenzo played a great game. He used X and group to his benefits but knew when he had to cut X. By cutting X, he also gained a lot of jury points (whether people agree or don't agree). He definitely was playing to win and had a very good vision at who he needed to go to the end with. He seemed to be very self-aware and knew who the threats were and wasn't going to give them an easy ride to the end. Same with Kyle, he has the personality that just makes people want to forgive him and I'm not even sure if X is even mad at him at this point.
1292 days 5 hours ago
RedsKanto
Hmm..If i was your final two why did you make F3 deals with others and snake me out of them. Scott was actually trustworthy because he didn't keep me in the dark with shit.
I worked with scott from Day 1, He approached me. and unreasonably lose trust in you... It wasn't unreasonable, You were a shady fucking bitch, That i couldn't trust, Then you and scott attacked each other i was already not well outside of the game so having two friends argue in this was just even more stressed.

I find it funny that no matter how many times I try to get the point through to you, you just refuse to listen. I. NEVER. MADE. ANY. FINALS. DEAL. You got played. Scott came to win. Yes hes a good guy, but do you really think that a former winner would be telling you I was snaking you because he is a friend? This is BBUK sweetie. Its a game, and people come to win. So even if that were true, he still had some kind of alterior motive, and he played you HARD. If you actually had other proof I was being a shady bitch and didnt just believe everything Scott said,I might think differently. But now I just think you are taking some stupid fucking lies way too personal, and this is exactly how people just let Scott get to the end of this game because of gullible shits like you.
1292 days 3 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Tight hole? Funniest shit i ever heard lmfao
1292 days 3 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Thats funnier then me going out in hell week 3 seasons in a row

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!