This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1294 days 18 hours ago
kingLiam
@Logan

That's the point of the game Logan, you have to do something, but evicting CHANELLE IS NOT A MOVE, it's a stupid idea, she was going to get trashed by everyone.
1294 days 18 hours ago
paul028
literally nobody was voting chanelle sksksks
1294 days 17 hours ago
RedsKanto
Here are my questions

Scott- Do you think your game was good enough to where you could win against others that were not Megan, Logan, or Chanelle? And if so, why?

Megan- What made you choose to blindly follow Scott and unreasonably lose trust in me. You were my final TWO. Despite the amount of times I apparently hurt your feelings and you got mad at me, I stood my ground and I told you everything I could. Just because someone tells you something first does not mean they are the most honest source.

Logan- I know you wanted to make a move on X, Scott, and Lorenzo, and I can respect that. However, you simply waited to long and hesitated way too much when you had the clear shot to take all 3 of them out. But when you decided to take the shots, it was too late. So my question is, why did you hesitate, and do you think it was more beneficial for you to wait than to take the shot earlier?
1294 days 17 hours ago
RedsKanto
kingLiam
@Scott Kyle DID NOT MASTERMIND HELL WEEK AT ALL. I sent Kyle to do things for me because we shared the same interest of getting X out of the game. HE DID NOT MASTERMIND ANYTHING

Also Lorenzo is right. I didn’t necessarily mastermind Hell Week. Yes I helped Lorenzo win, but his plan was all him and I figured I’d let him do it as it would benefit me more, but it was not me controlling anyone at all.
1294 days 17 hours ago
Piddu
@Yandereboy12
Anyways finalists I want you guys to shade the other 2 people and talk bad about their gameplay i want you guys to be ruthless

---
Sorry to the fellow finalists.

Logan - In my eyes, he was very inactive and irrelevant and I saw little effort put into his game. He sheeped the first half, coasted the second. I don't see what the big deal is about his gameplay. Did not play from start to finish. Barely had a presence in the game.

Maybe the jurors have a different experience but from what I saw, he did nothing substantial. Also you weren't targeted because we had bigger fish to fry. It was not due to your amazing game that you avoided the block. It was because everyone else was playing far better.

Megan - get skype because there's no way you played a better game than anyone who had skype, just hard to communicate. You think you had it hard but the skype portion was far grueling.

Aint nobody trying to do a Logan vs. Megan set at f7 onwards and this is not because they were amazing players that bamboozled us all to target each other or that everyone felt would win at the end. They weren't targeted because they didn't do much all season and were kept around for an easier road to get to the end.
1294 days 17 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan- I know you wanted to make a move on X, Scott, and Lorenzo, and I can respect that. However, you simply waited to long and hesitated way too much when you had the clear shot to take all 3 of them out. But when you decided to take the shots, it was too late. So my question is, why did you hesitate, and do you think it was more beneficial for you to wait than to take the shot earlier?
Judging when to make a move is a hard thing to do and not many are good at it. Probably I was a little hesitant  to make a move early since the last few times I was it ended up buying me in the end.  Only thing I could think of earlier that maybe could've  helped was trying to get up X and Scott in the same poll before hell week to guarantee both go since other  would've been hell week victim  and then have a more manageable  way to get Lorenzo out since I knew I could outspam Lorenzo if needed.  The question would be is would I be a continuous target or not and that's  where the debate is between making a move early and too late since we'll  never know.
1294 days 17 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I mean lets say chanelle doesn't quit final 5 i wanna know who were you all were thinking of nominating at that point?
1294 days 17 hours ago
PoohSnap
@Yandere Chanelle didn't quit. It sounds like you're misinformed. Read through the house forums!
1294 days 17 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Oh i thought she quit cause nicole said season of quitters sorry xD
1294 days 17 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I been misinformed *screams*
1294 days 17 hours ago
kingLiam
Cleaning staff, I think you have to clean the floor
1294 days 17 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Yeah Lorenzo keeps trying to gets stds he has so many showmances he wants to fuck
1294 days 17 hours ago
lhooper902976
You want to know why I didn't  really talk to you Scott early in the game,  I wanted you out since I did not want you in the house.
1294 days 17 hours ago
FireX
Tell me why each of the ORIGINAL jury deserves to win over yall. Dont include yandere cause that would be a joke.

Ty for your time
1294 days 17 hours ago
kingLiam
@Logan

But that's what we are saying, you didn't take a shot at Scott, or X, or Kyle or Me. You coasted this whole game, and still trying to make a case for a invisible game

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!