This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1279 days ago
PoohSnap
1279 days ago
PoohSnap
-ALL finalists must post Finale Speeches before the jury begins questioning-
1279 days ago
BrainJak
*watches*
1279 days ago
PoohSnap
https://pa1.narvii.com/6854/d24c7bc794e12a2d9aa1a6fcdbbfc0fa380f9eb8_00.gif
1279 days ago
kingLiam
*stares at the finalists*
1279 days ago
adamslater19
Megan :
Hi Jury,
I’m in the Final 3, I never would’ve thought i could ever make it this far, but I've grown as a person and i strongly believe i deserve to win. From Season 1 i went to quitting the game for personal reasons into Season 3 being the quiet Megan who went off in my confessionals not really making a game until the very end when i snaked my two best friends. In Season 5 I made up with them and made a few plans but not much still being mouthy in my confessionals to sitting here in all stars. This time round people have said what has she done, I’ve worked my ass off to be here now, In Mails I've been around working my ass off to get people on my side and to work with me, I called people on their bullshit, Even made up with an enemy and then snaked her at the end to be here, That is hard work. I even didn’t vote for Scott to help my own game in the last round or else I wouldn't be sitting here. I’m also the last female standing and there’s more guys that have won this game than girls, So I would like to finally win and make it equal and not have another guy win the show. I’m a brutally honest person and that’s what I've been the whole season. As someone who is brutally honest, I will answer any questions you throw me with nothing but the truth. Don't look past me because I'm the only girl standing here. Because I've actually done something in the game, Thank you. *Smiles* Also i didn't need showmances like the other two.
1279 days ago
Yandereboy12
*Listens to megan and nods now waits for other two*
1279 days ago
PoohSnap
Honey, you need to wait for all speeches to be posted before you begin asking questions <3
1279 days ago
honeybunch1
ok
1279 days ago
Yandereboy12
"Short as possible"

*piddu types a essay*
1279 days ago
Piddu
(K that is kinda long, lemme remove some stuff...)
1278 days 23 hours ago
Piddu
Hello Jurors,

When I originally got the invite to All-stars back in August/September, I declined. I got a lot of shit in my original season and just kind of backed away from the series as a whole.

I was very hesitant to play again. Every season that went by, Poohsnap would tell me how the cast still constantly shits on me for playing on a multi, Coyote (at the time that was my main account and I was not using my Piddu account). My previous win is often seen as a fluke, a joke, and just outright undeserving. Not only did I feel like I wasn't very liked or welcomed in the series, but I assumed I'd be quickly targeted and ruin my legacy.

About 3 days before the cast reveal, I had a change of heart and mailed PoohSnap and asked to be part of the season, in which he replied saying the cast was already finalized but he'd talk to Kat. Thankfully, I was accepted. I decided I wanted to play a second time, this time under my Piddu account, and actually prove to the cast and viewers that I did deserve my win.

I feel like I played a strong strategic game, strong social game, and strong physical game. I won a ton of competitions, I made alliances and bonds and played a crucial role in the early stages of the game by playing both sides, and I spammed my ass off when I was in danger.

Overall, my target/threat level was extremely high coming in and grew throughout the game. I didn't have the luxury to coast/float. I won the Launch Night immunity challenge, the double nomination power and the quadruple eviction twist, thus making enemies.

I know a lot of the cast is like "he's a good spammer," but literally even a monkey can spam? It's not a SKILL to be good at spamming. Anyone can send out 100s of mails and ask for votes. I never had it easy, since people like to say I was able to rely on my popularity. The 100s of pages in my outbox of me spamming and the countless hours I put into spamming says otherwise.

I had a lot of fight in me, especially after the Coyote fiasco and I had a lot to prove this time around by coming in with the reputation I had. I feel like every single person on the jury can validate that I did talk game with them and I didn't just float or take a backseat.
1278 days 23 hours ago
BrainJak
*waits for logan*
1278 days 23 hours ago
RedsKanto
Honestly I most likely know who I’m going. It’s gonna take one hell of a speech to convince me otherwise.
1278 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
*Daphne claps for a well deserved F3*
1278 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
Working on it Jayson

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!