This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1292 days 21 hours ago
BrainJak
*waits impatiently for logan*
1292 days 21 hours ago
RedsKanto
We love a former winner having a wrong opinion for 1/3 maybe 2/3
1292 days 20 hours ago
Yandereboy12
*stares at logan going offline and we gotta wait xD*
1292 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
I've been typing like crazy, be patient. Still have a ways in my speech
1292 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
Lmfao
1292 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
*sits awkwardly on the couch. Watching. Waiting. Snickering*
1292 days 20 hours ago
PoohSnap
*BB lays out champagne and tea cups for ppl to pregame the final...or sip their tea*
1292 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
Well hello jury, sure been quite awhile since I didn't get 8th.
I came into this game with one of the most dangerous reputations with all my records I have and what I added to it. Most days, First to spend 100 days in the house, First person to win a Redemption House, being a perfect 5/5 on getting single digits as my final placement, and the best average for a Nonwinner returnee at 5.5.
Now it's time to get serious and say why I deserve to win.
So coming in I did want to play the middle even though I was known for it but, you all weren't having it and kept on nomming me even though I kept on trying to make a move since I knew I was at the bottom at that alliance since people couldn't trust me thanks to past seasons.  I only managed to get nommed once when Christain went home but, the rest people failed to get me up.
Yandere I didn't want out since we actually talked quite a bit in the game .
Jayson had to jump at the chance to evict you since you were way outnumbered in that poll.
Now here's where I began showmancing with Chanelle since I knew from others that she was trying to nom me and Lorenzo and it was my best interest to appease her to try and make sure she would do what I wanted in the game. We ended up disagreeing a few times and I'll get to that later.
Nicole by then  I knew you probably wouldn't want me as an ally so I had to strike and either get you or Scott out.
Now I know your all probably wondering if I was a sheep or not for X and I wasn't a sheep at all for X. I knew I wanted him gone from the game and was using him as a shield. Me and him had a pact Kyle can confirm that I was 100 percent going to take X out at final 5 but, at the hell week NO MATTER WHAT I was going to do the opposite of what Scott was doing since I knew at that point X had to go or I was going to become a target and if Scott kept X I was going to break the pact and evict him. Instead of trying to make Scott keep X, I was all for for telling him the con and what would happen in noms if Chanelle stayed.  Before he was evicted he got the information I needed someone else to say so I can start making moves and that was telling the final 4 alliance of me, lorenzo, Kyle, and honey since I knew I couldn't trust Lorenzo anymore and Honey and Kyle got the blame for leaking while I got away with it .
With X gone I was ready to start making big moves and I was dead set on nomming Kyle and Lorenzo since those two did need splited up in order for me to advance but, got unlucky it was Kyle and honey and lost honey when I wanted to pick her up as a close ally.  This was where me and Chanelle fought since she wanted honey and I wanted lorenzo out for the big move .
Then we get to Kyle and once again I was trying to take out another big threat and was trying to get up Lorenzo and Scott since I knew one needed to go that round but,  Scott and Megan chickened out of doing Lorenzo and unfortunately Scott won the poll.
Chanelle at this point wanted a final three of me, her, and Megan but, I especially couldn't trust Megan because of last round and I put away my targeting for Lorenzo and was full on trying to get Scott out since he was a threat to win the last poll and with my hands I created the three-way poll of Lorenzo, Scott, and Chanelle and threw out to Lorenzo that Scott was trying to nom him and Chanelle so I could regain trust with him.
And finally we get to today and I know I was the second most votes with my spamming since had I won, I would've made sure Scott gets chopped at 4 since it was clear one of Scott or Lorenzo had to go so I could have a shot to win.

Despite my target,  I came in and got here, worked with the very people I tried to get out, and was gunho on making moves people were afraid of doing since they were cowards and wanted to simply float past another round without making a big move.
Thanks for being patience jury. Sorry I like writing long
1292 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
Drinks a cup of champagne after the long speech
1292 days 20 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Can we start asking now pooh?
1292 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
... *raises an eyebrow*
1292 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
Okay uhm... Logan... uhm... I ... boy i need to get my computer for this
1292 days 20 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Hello my three devilishly skanks and friends been a long road so i may ask more questions down the line

So anyways ima ask you guys what big moves did you make in this game and who were your most trusted alliances?

Now individual questions

Scott - why do you feel like the jury should reward a winner his double win over the other finalists

Megan- some of the jury don't see your game please elaborate on what you did since day 1 to now

And

Logan- Many people say you lost your all star status after hiding behind X for the first half of the game tell why you are more deserving then the other two

Anyways i wanna thank everyone but Lorenzo for playing such a good game besides the quitting and sheeping goodluck to the finalists and i hope we can talk more after the game same with the jury even though X and i think jayson and lorenzo filtered me
1292 days 20 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Smh i just re read megans jury speech lemme ask another one

Megan- People say you don't deserve to be here heck some say your not even a all star please explain how and why you made the moves you did to get you here
1292 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
Scott - I had you pegged as a finalist right from the beginning due to your past Gameplay and what I saw early on. How did you avoid the spotlight for so long DESPITE working with numerous people and throwing different sides under the bus?

Megan - I was your ally, but girl. Your gameplay revolved around being told what to do every 12 hours. Coming online to go 'what happened and what do I do/how do I vote'. You may have made moves for yourself later on, but is it fair to say you coasted by being told what to do by Nicole for a vast majority of the game?

Logan - Your finale speech is about like your gameplay. Half-assed, last-minute, and it probably should've been written by someone else to make it impactful in any way. You claim to not be a sheep, and then tell us that you had to change up your game after X left despite having allies. I get that your gameplay revolves around hiding your moves and keeping your cards close, but do you think hiding behind big personalities and not taking responsibility for your moves, and now claiming responsibility here in the end after others have claimed said moves for themselves, is really a good way of getting jury votes???

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!