This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

1286 days 20 hours ago
PoohSnap
Chanelle declined an interview.

We were prepared to ask her hard-hitting questions, like her feud with Megan, her decision and ability to play the middle very well, her ability to last astoundingly long despite coming in with one of the worst reputations, placing the best she’s ever done, AND her difficulty with production this season.

Either way, she definitely left her mark.

We wish her all the best.
1286 days 20 hours ago
hellocat
*Chanelle leaves to heavy boos*
1286 days 20 hours ago
paul028
BOOO!!
1286 days 19 hours ago
Piddu
She honestly played one of the better games I've seen. I'm kinda shook she didn't interview as she wasn't really getting credit for her game.
1286 days 19 hours ago
PoohSnap
I liked watching her game! It was very interesting.
1286 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
*boos*
1285 days 20 hours ago
PoohSnap
*Lorenzo exits the house*
1285 days 20 hours ago
kingLiam
Hi Jae! Hi Kat! *hugs the hosts*
1285 days 20 hours ago
PoohSnap
*Hugs Lorenzo-- with a mask on!*

LORENZO-- the King! The villain from S2 who was nominated basically every week. You making the final 4 was SUCH a surprise to me this season, but you played the Hell out of this game.

Know that you'll always have your top-tier villain status, an impressive All Stars run, the best placement you've EVER had (4th!), and STILL, you have the record for most nominations survived in one season.

Now-- let's talk All Stars. You were just evicted RIGHT before the final. That has got to hurt. What is going through your mind right now?
1285 days 20 hours ago
kingLiam
In my mind, I am dissapointed, I really think I had a good shot at winning this game, but I understood why I got evicted, it was because I WAS THE THREAT
1285 days 20 hours ago
PoohSnap
I think there is no question that you had a visible journey, and visible moves to make a case for your win. You made arguably the biggest move of the season by evicting X, your #1 ally in the game. Very rarely do we see such massive betrayals. It made for ratings gold!

Is this why you think you were seen as a threat over the others? Do you think a jury will consider finalists that had, perhaps, less "flashy" games?
1285 days 20 hours ago
kingLiam
To answer your first question, I think my game was way better than the finalists, I really need to see what Logan's and Megan's game was about, Scott should win this game if this game was only spamming. I had a strong view on strategy that got me to F4. I think the jury need to see what both Logan and Megan's game, because I have no clue what they did in this game.
1285 days 20 hours ago
Yandereboy12
*The audience jumps up and down and claps loudly as Lorenzo is evicted*
1285 days 20 hours ago
PoohSnap
You were pegged as an "X sheep" pre-final 8 by some of the cast. How do you respond to that?

What aspects of your game are you most proud of, and do you have any regrets?
1285 days 20 hours ago
kingLiam
I think the question is pretty self explanatory considering what happened in hell week, yeah, I agree, I was following X and decided to hide behind X because I felt it was the best for me and for my game, and when I had the shot, I killed the shepherd and became the KING.

I'm most proud of GIVING YOU RATINGS AND CONTENT for the show, I think I had a blast doing this game, It was emotionally draining but I enjoyed every second of it. and I believe in cheering for bad choices, and I made tons of then, but I DO NOT REGRET THEM.

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!