This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

1290 days 18 hours ago
PoohSnap
Oh okay..
1290 days 18 hours ago
PoohSnap
This week, the eviction pollbox got very heated. I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a heated personal exchange of attacks during a vote since Lorenzo and Kyle in S2, but honestly, this might take the cake. It escalated fast.

You and Scott were friends for most of the season, and I think it's not too revealing to say that you had a certain level of trust. When and where did this go wrong?

Also-- I think most people saw the controversy. You were both spamming all day and all night, and some of your friends began to spread lies about Scott, which caused both of you to come to huge blows. What are your thoughts on what happened?
1290 days 18 hours ago
PoohSnap
*Lorenzo and you lol. You are Kyle
1290 days 18 hours ago
PoohSnap
Also-- Scott just left you a Goodbye Message. What do you make of that?
1290 days 18 hours ago
FireX
Even when we were on opposite sides, I was there for you. When you said X was spamming you out against Honey

Im sorry what. I never spammed a single person to evict kyle i voted him never spammed
1290 days 18 hours ago
RedsKanto
Well when it came to Scott, I wanted him out since week one. He was a former winner, but he was one of those players where they could easily slip buy, and it turns out I was right. However when we were on the same side I trusted him a lot, and I actually did consider him a friend. However I knew game wise he would have to leave soon.

As for the controversy, it just kinda ticked me off because I’m reality, only Shawn was a friend of mine and Brimstone was someone I didn’t know. Shawn is known around tg to have a big mouth and no one can stop him. But even then I still never even started that shit. Idk it hurts to think about it right now, and I do want to try and fix it. But in the end I still stand by the fact that you can’t control your friends and just because they do something controversial does not mean you are involved in it.
1290 days 18 hours ago
RedsKanto
And as for the goodbye message, I’m not gonna read it. It’s probably him calling me a poor excuse of a human being. So I’m not giving him the satisfaction of reading it.
1290 days 18 hours ago
Piddu
@X - Kyle told me, megan, and chanelle in mails you were spamming him out and spamming for Honey to stay last round. The girls were on the mail. If that was another lie from him, my bad, but he's the one that told us that.
1290 days 18 hours ago
RedsKanto
I’m out can you cut your bullshit now
1290 days 18 hours ago
PoohSnap
Your initial “block”/"side" from the great house divide completely cannibalized. It seems like there really is no more “divide” since X was evicted.

Why do you think your trust with other people in the game fell apart so fast last week?

And do you think people are looking to take out the biggest threats to win? Are the housemates in endgame mode yet?

1290 days 18 hours ago
Piddu
Stop playing both sides in and out of the game and I'll stop. Why did you tell me and the girls he was spamming you out if he wasn't?
1290 days 18 hours ago
RedsKanto
Honestly it was a buildup. I was part of everything happening at first and I decided to over extend myself. So one thing led to another and no one trusted me.

I do think people want the biggest threats out, but it’s too late let’s be honest. Either X or Scott should’ve left before Hell Week and the other leaves during. Everyone had a much better shot that way. But now we have Scott in final 5 who is going to the end because he’s so popular and everyone trusted him so much until I blew up at him. But even then I think people want Scott over Logan or Chanelle at the end.
1290 days 18 hours ago
RedsKanto
Piddu
Stop playing both sides in and out of the game and I'll stop. Why did you tell me and the girls he was spamming you out if he wasn't?

Because I thought he was okay? I’m a fucking moron and have no observational skills and just shitty all around. Is that what you want to FUCKING HEAR?
1290 days 18 hours ago
PoohSnap
Scott's popularity was hidden during Code Red, but more open this season. Do you think the jury will vote for a 2-time winner?

Also, I'll steer the convo away from any Scott territory. This season was... a lot. For everyone! This season was also definitely an All Stars season.

Whether everyone played good games is… debatable. But unlike other seasons, it seemed like everyone was in some kind of alliance and working with others to create nom sets. How do you think this season compares to other seasons? Who destroyed their legacy this season? And are there any people who you became close to this season?
1290 days 18 hours ago
RedsKanto
Scott’s playing the best game and I personally will be voting him to win despite everything that happened.

I don’t think anyone exactly destroyed their legacy with the exception of Johnny. He just shouldn’t have played. He was annoying as fuck with his threats to quit.

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!