This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

1293 days 5 hours ago
honeybunch1
yes thats true i prefered working with the men Chanelle was making alliances right and left and all  megan did was smoke in the back yard besides her confession yet she the one going to make finals
1293 days 5 hours ago
PoohSnap
Calling out Chanelle for making alliances, and Megan for her smoking habits! Damn, ok Honey.

But let's look at where you ended up-- last season, you stayed loyal to the Boyritos alliance led by X, and ended up getting shafted right before the final because you were just used as a number for them. This season, you started off playing the middle, but then seemed to prefer working with one side for most of the game.

Do you regret staying as loyal to one "side" as you did this time around-- especially considering that the side you stayed loyal to included 2 former Boyritos from S6, Logan and X?
1293 days 5 hours ago
honeybunch1
i tried to play everybody  and i stayed loyal to x because he was protecting me and the other side tried to get me over maybe i should have went soone but the thing is none of them wanted to nom Chanelle or Megan so i knew it was going to be me again
1293 days 5 hours ago
PoohSnap
It does seem like things blew up this week, and your name and Chanelle's name started becoming hot topics.

Let's talk Honey Pot now-- did you enjoy bringing Honey Pot out for the All Stars? Do you ever think you'll settle on one showmance, or is Honey Pot too wild to be tamed?
1293 days 5 hours ago
honeybunch1
Honey pot likes men and she is a wild child but if she finds the righ one for her who knows it could happen she would be loyal and faithful to her man
1293 days 5 hours ago
PoohSnap
Well, if you ever come back, I hope that you find yourself a loyal man!

Do you have any regrets this season? How did your All Stars season compare to the other seasons? I know you were looking forward to this one.
1293 days 5 hours ago
honeybunch1
your the best game host and all were great fun despite being evicted i have no hard feelings really to anyone its a game and thank you for having me
1293 days 5 hours ago
PoohSnap
Thank you Honey! And thank you for coming back. I love hosting and you have always been so wonderful to host.

Do you have any final thoughts?

I wish you all the best, and perhaps we will see you again in the future!
1293 days 4 hours ago
honeybunch1
of course i would play again have health issues but doing good so yeah i would play anytime
1293 days 4 hours ago
PoohSnap
I'm glad you are doing good! <3 thank you again Honey!
1291 days 2 hours ago
PoohSnap
*Kyle exits the house*
1291 days 2 hours ago
RedsKanto
Howdy
1291 days 2 hours ago
PoohSnap
KYLE!

Eek! This is actually a shock to me. I think I say that a lot to the evictees, but, damn. I was in love with how you started off this season. So resourceful and adaptable, as always. And you played strong. You played so well!

While some people this season left questionable legacies, yours was upheld, in my opinion, and you definitely have lots to be proud of. Thank you so much for coming back!

Remember-- you will always have your 2 finalist placements, and this makes 4 seasons of fantastic gameplay!
1291 days 2 hours ago
PoohSnap
You want to do this over mails, so I will send out your interview :)
1291 days 2 hours ago
RedsKanto
I’ll do it now

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!