This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

1285 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
You always give us content! But now that you mentioned it-- what bad choices did you make?

And speaking of content-- you and Scott! Are we about to see you ride of into the sunset? Amazing Race partners? Life partners? You had such a complex relationship with him, because you seemed to have made up despite the Quadruple Eviction happening... among other things. Spill!
1285 days 15 hours ago
kingLiam
I think I regret not targeting Scott earlier, He is a huge spammer, and I believe spamming was his game overall, so that's my regret.

Oh god, I tried to guilt Scott for evicting me, and it worket fine, I guess.. I mean I like Scott and i'm sure he's a nice guy and i really like him
1285 days 15 hours ago
Yandereboy12
*The audience starts to laugh a little*
1285 days 15 hours ago
kingLiam
shut up pre juror
1285 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
Now, let's talk on your relationship with Megan, because technically, that is the immediate reason as to why you are sitting here. Did you expect her to evict you over Logan? Did you get closer to people on "the other side" after Hell week, like Kyle, Megan, & Scott, or did you still mainly talk to your original allies?

And HOW did we see you avoid the block until last week after your huge Hell Week move?
1285 days 15 hours ago
kingLiam
I did expect Megan not picking me, they all knew I was THE THREAT, THE HBIC, THE KING OF HELL, and I had an opportunity to win, so I knew it.

I got closer to most of the cast afer it, Kyle, Megan and Scott are good people and I played with them as much as I played with Logan, Chanelle and Honey

I did work my ass off THE WHOLE GAME, I was going to be safe the whole jury phase of this game being THE THREAT of this game, so I was sad that I did not get my goal.
1285 days 14 hours ago
PoohSnap
I saw you putting in that work, too! I loved how dynamic your game was.

One more question before the final question-- are you leaving with any newly-formed vendettas, and, on the other hand, any newly-formed friendships?
1285 days 14 hours ago
kingLiam
I am leaving with lifetime friends, I love every single individual who played this game, only I wish I had a better communication with Yandere, X and Chanelle. Besides them, I am cool with everyone
1285 days 14 hours ago
kingLiam
and Jae, I have a question. What's your opinion of my gameplay?
1285 days 14 hours ago
PoohSnap
That's so nice to hear!

I think your gameplay this season was underrated and it was such a new side to you. I expected you to align with X, but I didn't expect you to be so loyal and/or to manage to survive as long as you did despite being targeted pretty early.

When you made the Hell Week move, it was one of the biggest moves we've ever seen in the series. And I think your game overall gave you lots to be proud of. Such a journey from S2 Lorenzo!

Thank you SO MUCH for coming back! Do you have any final thoughts?
1285 days 14 hours ago
kingLiam
I just want to thank production to bringing me back to end this chapter of my life, I love this game and would comeback in a heartbeat, but after this season, I might need a vacation
1285 days 14 hours ago
PoohSnap
Understandable! It was a very nice addition to your story Lorenzo!! Thank you again!
1285 days 14 hours ago
kingLiam
Love you Jae. See you in the final
1283 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
*Megan exits the house*

*Logan exits the house*

*Scott exits the house*

*Confetti falls*
1278 days 11 hours ago
PoohSnap
Megan Finale Interview:

1) You already know that Kat and I both loved your game. It was so fresh-- I personally loved it because it wasn't like we've ever seen you before-- but at the same time, it was still so YOU. You really seemed to be one of the few to understand that it was ALL STARS.

That DID put you in some early danger, but damn, Megan came to PLAY this season. What lit the fire under you to come for so many people, and draw the battle lines against the other side so early?

I've always been brutally honest and when someone i don't like starts saying shit about me or my friends, i'm going to attack and kick off at them and not give a fuck if i upset them, But also, This season i was prepared to actually do something this season, Which i did

2) The jury blasted you for not doing enough in the game and just sheeping Scott. And you fought them! What was your relationship with Scott like in the game, and do you see where they are coming from? Where are they wrong?

There opinion is Irrelevant because most of them sheeped X. Me and Scott have been close since Season 3, So this time around i knew to work with him, However i feel like losing Yandere and Nicole brought me closer to him, He played a really good game

3) Be honest-- did you expect to get evicted the first time you went up? You barely survived that poll! How did you bounce back from that week, and are there any turning points in the game where your strategy shifted?

I knew i wasn't going and if i did, You would've got that juicy interview where i baited everyone out on the all stars cast... and when i say everyone, I mean Everyone. My strategy shifted when i made friends with chanelle until i backstabbed her at the very end. Which she actually sent me hate mails for... Keep being a petty bitch chanelle, It's just a game!

4) You and Chanelle ended up in the final 5 without killing each other! HOW did that happen?

I knew i had to work with her, Or else she would've nominated me and i would've nominated her

5) Who will you miss in that house, and who shouldn't expect a text or a phone call any time soon?

I'll be in touch with Nicole, Yandere, Scott. The rest of the house can fuck themselves because there bitter they didn't make the final 3 and i did, I made my third final whilst some of the cast tried to come for me in the jury when there stats are awful... How pathetic and really low of yourselves.

6) How did All Stars compare to the other seasons you've been a part of? What are you most proud of, and do you have any regrets?

All Stars i knew there would be twists but the amount of gaggery, You were playing with us. I'm proud of not backing down this season, Regrets... Not having skype, But i still made it to the final so i don't really care

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!