This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

1581 days 8 hours ago
PoohSnap
I need each of you to send me a numbered list, 1-3, of your fellow housemates. 1 is your first choice to sit next to you in the finals, and 3 is the housemate you do not want sitting next to you in the finals.

I will use this list to determine choice for the Battle Royale, unless housemates are live and online.

Here鈥檚 the link to the FINAL POLL OF THE SEASON! The winner of this poll WILL be a finalist in BBUK: Camp Slasher:

https://tengaged.com/group/6393-winter-bbuk-2019-camp-slasher-revived/poll/week-9-publics-choice-148610

There has never been a finale poll in which housemates (and sometimes other players) have not spammed to some extent, so BB would recommend spamming, unless you鈥檙e sure that nobody else is doing the same.

Congratulations on making it this far! And good luck.

THE POLL CLOSES AND THE BATTLE ROYALE WILL COMMENCE AT 6 PM EST/11 PM GMT TOMORROW. THAT IS WHEN VOTES ARE DUE, TOO!

Let me know if you have any questions.
1581 days 1 hour ago
joey65409
Fuck
1580 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap

Housemates--

For the last time, the viewers have spoken. Your fate is sealed.

The public have made their choice loud and clear, and one of you is about to become a the first finalist.

I received 2/4 lists, but I do NOT need to extend the submission deadline, because the two who submitted lists, incidentally, are the two whose lists we will be referring to tonight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Public's Choice to enter the final is...
1580 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
-

-
-
-
-
-

-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-

-
-
--
-
-
-

-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-

-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-

-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-

-
-
--
---
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

...CHANCE! Congratulations! By a large percentage, the public have chosen YOU as their choice to enter the final! You have made it to finale night! Congratulations!
1580 days 7 hours ago
FireX
OMG PHEWWW
1580 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
Chance, as the Public's Choice, you are now faced with a pressing responsibility. You must decide which housemate you'd like to take with you into the final 3-- Christian, Kindred, or Systrix.
1580 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
Thankfully, Chance DID submit his list. And I can reveal that the housemate that Chance has decided to take with him into the finals is...

1580 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
-

-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-

-

--
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

...CHRISTIAN! Congratulations! From most hated, to a spot in the final three, you have come a long way! You will be joining Chance in the finals for a shot at winning BBUK!
1580 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap

Now, we are left with Kindred and Systrix...
1580 days 7 hours ago
FireX
馃槷馃槷馃槷馃槷馃槷馃槷馃槷
1580 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Wow i really gotta watch 2 Queens vie for that last spot. Robbed
1580 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
The two of you have become good friends throughout this game, and have made it so far, but tonight, one of you will fall just short of making the BBUK final this season.

Two queens. One spot on the throne!

I can now reveal that the housemate that Christian has decided to take with him in the final 3, joining him and Chance for a shot at winning this BBUK season, is...
1580 days 7 hours ago
FireX
馃憖馃憖馃憖馃憖馃憖馃憖馃憖馃憖
1580 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
-
-
-

-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
--

-
--
-
-
-
-

-
-

-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
--
-
-

...SYSTRIX! Congratulations! You've taken one of the thrones, and are now a FINALIST! You will battle it out alongside Chance and Christian for the title of BBUK winner!
1580 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
In the face of great victory, someone must fall.

Tonight, that housemate is you, Kindred.

After 23 days, and proving yourself to be one of the greatest social players, a comp queen, and an all-around sweetheart/baddie in the game, you are the eighth housemate to be evicted from the Big Brother house.

Thank you for being an amazing housemate this season! Unfortunately, you must now leave and say your goodbyes.

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!