This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

1582 days 10 hours ago
PoohSnap
*Christian's face appears on the screen*

Nomming Chance

Have made some deals with Systrix and Kindred.

Kindred

Reason: Voluntarily wanting to go up so no others need to. Pretty sure chance still goes.
1582 days 10 hours ago
PoohSnap
*Johnny's face appears on the screen*

Johnny:

I am voting to nominate Christian

I am nominating Chance because I know that they are after me. I knew I was the swing vote at the last eviction and it didn't matter because I knew I was going to be nominated next anyway. Hopefully Sys, Kindred and I vote the same and Christian could flip to nominate Chance as well
1582 days 10 hours ago
PoohSnap
*Chance's face appears on the screen*

Okay so I’m not nominating Kindred so it comes down to the other three.

SPORTS is definitely my first nominee. He’s been jealous of me since DAY 1! He’s my biggest threat for the crown and therefore he’s receiving this little gift. Hopefully he sees his way out the door come eviction night.

The second nominee is a little more tricky. I don’t trust either of them.

I’m going with my gut.

SYS will be my second choice. I think she’s sheeping SPORTS so if he doesn’t get the cut maybe it’s best his shadow did. 😘😘😘
1582 days 10 hours ago
PoohSnap
Which means, at this VERY close nomination count...

With 1 nomination apiece, CHRISTIAN & SYSTRIX are SAFE!

and with 2 nominations, KINDRED is ALSO safe, despite nominating herself!
1582 days 10 hours ago
PoohSnap
Which means, the head-to-head battle we've been waiting for all season:

CHANCE, with 3 nominations...

and JOHNNY, with 3 nominations...

You will both be facing the public vote to evict this week. One of you will be the next to leave the Big Brother house.
1582 days 10 hours ago
PoohSnap
The poll is now LIVE! Reminder that this is a vote to EVICT!

https://tengaged.com/group/6393-winter-bbuk-2019-camp-slasher-revived/poll/week-8-eviction-vote-evict-148599

The eviction will take place tomorrow at 5 pm est/10 pm gmt.

Goodluck, nominees!
1582 days 10 hours ago
PoohSnap
AND, because of our little surprise with Joey's ejection, BB will reveal a surprise twist TOMORROW night that will completely change the game.

(hint: this was actually the last set of nominations for the season!).

What does all of this mean? Tune in at 5 PM EST/10 PM GMT to find out.

Goodnight, housemates!
1582 days 10 hours ago
FireX
Honestly bb pushing for my team to go is a mood
1582 days 5 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
We know it’s a jury right? Why are we nominating hated people? LOL boring people always win when a jury is voting. NOMINATE THE BORES
1581 days 17 hours ago
systrix
chance I'm voting for you bcoz they told me that you will vote me out which made me shook.. and I'm right... so sayonara :( I don't hate you though. 

https://media1.tenor.com/images/ebbdcfb611eb5850bc4a63abf5f3d365/tenor.gif?itemid=5345253
1581 days 10 hours ago
PoohSnap
Previously, on BBUK: Camp Slasher…

After Hell Week, sides shifted once again in the house, and stakes were raised even higher after Joey’s ejection.

#CampX is now poised to lose it’s second member of the week, after starting off as the largest team left. Chance and Johnny have been sharpening their swords and seeking to go head-to-head all season long, much to their counselor’s annoyance! Regardless of who stays, one thing is for certain— a battle will be won tonight by either Chance or Johnny. And one will lose.

Who will it be?

CHANCE— his third nomination of the season, Chance began to get targeted after certain housemates saw him as a threat because of his status as a power duo with Wakiza, and because of his tense relationship with other housemates, like Johnny and Christian. Resigned to going up this week, will Chance survive and make a play at the final battle before the final, or will he go down?

JOHNNY— a major presence in the game, this is Johnny’s second nomination after a drama-filled face-to-face nomination BEFORE Hell week thrust his own loyalties and game into the spotlight. Will he be able to re-integrate with his housemates after becoming a target himself from his rivalry with Chance, or will he remain on the outs, and possibly, the one outed tonight?

Who goes? YOU decide!

1581 days 10 hours ago
PoohSnap
-CHANCE-

-JOHNNY-

The viewers have spoken, your fate is sealed.
1581 days 10 hours ago
PoohSnap
For the past 24 hours, the Tengaged public have been voting to evict. I can now reveal that the housemate with the most votes, and seventh to be evicted, is…
1581 days 10 hours ago
PoohSnap
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-

-
-
--

-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-

-
-
-

-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-

-
--
-

-
-
--

-
--

-

-
-
-

-
-

-
-
-

...JOHNNY! You've been an amazing housemate this season, but unfortunately, your time has come to an end.

You have lost your place in the Big Brother house! Please leave, and say your goodbyes.
1581 days 10 hours ago
PoohSnap
Now, housemates! It is time to announce the final twist of the season. This week, there are no nominations, but you still have one final hoop to jump through before making it to the final.

This will be the start of a new annual twist (like Hell week) in the JBBUK series. Congratulations on being the first cast to experience it!

I compare it to the final POV in Big Brother US, adapted to BBUK standards. And it’s called…

“THE BATTLE ROYALE”

Starting tonight, a poll is going live. While seasons past have allowed the public to choose their winner, this season, the public will be choosing one finalist. And that’s it.

The poll will last 24 hours, and the Tengaged public will be voting on who they’d like to see in the finale. The winner of this poll will be the first finalist of BBUK, and they will be called the Public’s Choice.

They will then have an important decision to make. The Public’s Choice will be choosing 1 other housemate they’d like to see alongside them in the finals. The housemate they choose will ALSO be in the final.

…and then, there will be 2 housemates left. 1 of those housemates will also be in the final this season, and 1 will be the final housemate evicted.

The Public’s Choice will choose the 1st housemate that sits next to them in the finals. The housemate that is brought to the finals by the Public’s Choice must then choose the final housemate to bring to the Final 3.

Whoever is not brought along to the finals, is therefore, evicted.

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!