This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

1585 days 1 hour ago
Kindred7
You know I tried to get myself nominated. All i said was the three of us had good odds of surviving a poll. I wouldn’t have nominated him though because I’ve talked to him before. It is kind of sad that you can’t try to make an argument or statement without stooping to using derogatory terms - you need to chill out. This is a game that’s not going to affect your life in any way
1584 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
Previously, on BBUK: Camp Slasher...

A break. A VERY long break! And then right into Hell week, where Kindred crushed the competition (and all the eggs) to victory. After a long and arduous decision, she managed to fixate on targeting Christian and Wakiza for eviction, prompting a huge fight between #CampKyle and and Kindred--particularly Wakiza.

Tonight, we will say goodbye to one of Kyle's campers, but who will it be?

CHRISTIAN-- from the get-go, he proved to be a bit of a misfit, not caring who he was impressing, and not feeling any need to kiss-ass or fake niceties with the counselors. This made him an initial target, but he slowly began to integrate with the rest of the house, until last (game week), where he went head-to-head against Johnny. Will his recent kick-offs with other housemates proved to be his undoing?

or WAKIZA-- they have been nominated for the third week in a row, after an early game of flying under the radar, and making friends with lots of the other housemates. With their nominations canceled two weeks in a row due to being the Slasher Nominee, they find themselves once again helpless and at the mercy of, instead of the public, The House! Has their bond with Chance and their recent drama-filled tea-spilling made them a target, or will the house take out Christian instead?

Who goes? Tonight, THE HOUSE decides!

1584 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
Housemates! Welcome back-- FINALLY, after months of nothing happening, someone else is leaving the house.

CHRISTIAN, WAKIZA-- the house has spoken, your fate is sealed.

I was originally going to expose ALL OF YOU and reveal the eviction votes, however, Joey did not submit a vote, and so I don't want to disadvantage everyone but him, so I will keep the results anonymous.

Joey does get a penalty strike, but because this is a house eviction vote, he obviously can't receive a penalty nomination.

With that being said, I will reveal the results...
1584 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
By a vote of 2-1...

-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

...WAKIZA, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house! Please leave, and say your goodbyes.
1584 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
Everyone else, the heat is on!

You must send me TWO NAMES and TWO REASONS for nominations, due TOMORROW at 5 PM EST/10 PM GMT.

Goodluck!
1584 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
Also-- it's a special occasion! For all of you rookies, this is actually the VERY FIRST normal nominations week for you. There are no extra powers in play, there is no slasher nominee, and there's nothing keeping you from nominating WHOEVER YOU WANT!
1584 days 15 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
:( I’m going up
1583 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
::Announcement::

Joey is still inactive, and has not given Big Brother any notice or inclination that he plans on nominating. As per typical protocol, this is Joey's second missed vote in a row.

Therefore, Big Brother has decided that Joey will be ejected from the house.

Big Brother can ALSO confirm that Joey WOULD have been nominated (and likely evicted anyways) if he not been ejected.
1583 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
Joey, you have been ejected from the Big Brother house. Please leave, and say your goodbyes.
1583 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
Everyone else-- if you nominated Joey this week, you must change your ONE Joey nomination to another housemate. Because you submitted the other nomination, you will not be able to change both.

Please send me your new name and new reason by 5 PM EST/10 PM GMT tomorrow.
1583 days 11 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
LORD IT WAS PROB ME AND JOEY SO WHO IS UP WITH ME NOW LOL
1582 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
Housemates!

Please gather in the living room for nominations!

Tonight, things will be especially interesting because, for the second time this season, these are FACE-TO-FACE nominations!
1582 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
So, with that being said, sit back, grab a tea mug, a bag of popcorn, and enjoy the show...
1582 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
*Kindred's face appears on the screen*

myself and sports i guess :/ i wish i could just volunteer to be one of the two who go up
1582 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
*Systrix's face appears on the screen*

Systrix:

it's gonna be chance and sporty
chance is nom me

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!