This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

1588 days 22 hours ago
adeleadele
If ur wondering why i'm so inactive here's the tea.

I only really joined because i don't have to pay for rent, its literally free living. I only take care of me, myself and i so i don't really give a shit about this team thing. All im gonna say is, if you come for my gurl Kindred you will regret it and i will be coming after you in future seasons and will be evicting you without failure. Love Adele <3

https://media3.giphy.com/media/9zXM94Po5Ar71oSbRh/giphy.gif
1588 days 22 hours ago
adeleadele
Congrats on winning Hell Week <3
1587 days 3 hours ago
Kindred7
Thank you @adele :)

First nominee will be Christian because .... I guess we haven't really talked too much. Plus I just need to nominate someone. Sorry =( Good luck!

I'll reveal second nominee after thinking about it for a bit longer.
1586 days 22 hours ago
Kindred7
I've decided second nominee will be from the same camp as Christian just so I don't piss off both camps :( If either of systrix or lovewak are willing to go up to help the other out, please let me know
1586 days 21 hours ago
Kindred7
Second nomination will be.... LoveWakiza. For the reason I posted above but I couldn't nominate systrix =( sorry
1586 days 21 hours ago
PoohSnap
Kindred has chosen to condemn CHRISTIAN & WAKIZA to the depths of Hell!

They are now on the block, and will be at the mercy of the house.

Housemates, you all must PM me the name of the housemate you would like to EVICT (either Christian or Wakiza), and the reason for doing so by 5 PM EST/10 PM GMT on Dec. 30th (in two days).

If I receive all votes before then, I may reveal the results earlier.

Goodluck, everyone! Feel free to plead your case here, nominees.
1586 days 20 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Kindred better be glad i didn't knock that dusty weave right off your head bitch
1586 days 19 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Pretty much I would let Kindred know that she is a fat cunt and, um, the shoes that she gave me were not something that I would particularly buy for myself. They were old maiden type of shoes, and she said that those shoes were meant to be worn on a beautiful woman so if that's the case, she should have put them back on the rack and she should never even purchased them because she was UNQUALIFIED to own those shoes if that's the case and, um, I think that Gemma is just a disgrace. She's a disgrace to humanity and she's a disgrace to women who are actually beautiful and classy and, um, she just doesn't have the vernacular she thinks she possesses. Somebody lied to her several times and told her that she was fly, hot and sexy and beautiful, and she's nothing like that. She's nothing of the sort
1586 days 18 hours ago
adeleadele
Don't come for my girl you cunt i will end you. Disgusting ass ugly bitch. Ur a disgrace
1586 days 18 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Bitch the only thing you end is the cake you eat everyday fat ass
1586 days 18 hours ago
Kgamer2218
This ain't the biggest loser sweetie wrong show get out the big brother house
https://media2.giphy.com/media/PAOdHXhVng0a4/source.gif
1586 days 16 hours ago
XxLoveWakizaxX
All I gotta say is, kindred is a trifling ass hoe
1586 days 11 hours ago
Kindred7
^ pretty sure you made a long weird blog about me as if you ever spent any time on me aside from mailing me AFTER I won this week, lied to me about how you feel like a third wheel between yourself/ joey and Chance (like i know i’m not rude but that doesn’t mean i’m stupid), and even tried to get me to nominate Chance instead of you.

You knew I was going to save you but after the way you’re behaving over a game I don’t even care about, you’ll know if you get one vote trying to evict you, it was me.
1586 days 10 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
GOODLUCK TO THE NOMINEES! THANK YOU FOR SAFETY MY QUEEN
1585 days 17 hours ago
XxLoveWakizaxX
I didn't try to get chance nominated you bitch

You told me you were debating between  two of us, you know damn well I asked you to nom joey don't try make it sound like i blatantly threw his name out ya cunt

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!