This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBUK 2019: Battle of Class: The Reunion

Topic » BBUK 2019: Battle of Class:..

1792 days 16 hours ago
Yandereboy12
If its duos ( which I hope cause I wanna take a small break) than I won't be their if its all stars than sign me up
1792 days 16 hours ago
Piddu
Imagine getting double digits and telling the host to sign you up, thinking you're all-star material. YIKES
1792 days 16 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Bbuk queens?

*every female to make a final along with Honey chanelle and Myself as female queens*
1792 days 16 hours ago
FireX
Hahaha OMG THANK YOU i never thought id get  title of KING. That means everything. I now have done everything i wanted to.
1792 days 16 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
I probs wont play again unless im like a coach or else ill just be there like for a start session or a shopping task

Wait

WHY DID WE HAVE NO SHOPPING TASKS????
1792 days 16 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I'm one of the biggest threats like if I ever get past hell weeks than I can win oof
1792 days 16 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : Yandere your like me, If it's teams fuck that, If it's all Stars sign me up *Laughs*
1792 days 16 hours ago
Yandereboy12
That's why I get 11th because nobody wants to risk me making the end and winning oof
1792 days 16 hours ago
gumball221520
Yea, Sorry bout that Yandere

I apologize
1792 days 16 hours ago
honeybunch1
ty Yander lol turns nose up at Piddu
1792 days 16 hours ago
PoohSnap
NOW--

Keep chatting and spilling tea! I might be back to drop by more Q's later.

I would also like to say that YES-- this season was amazing! I LOVE hosting BBUK and it's always because of the amazing housemates!

My goal since season 1 has been to keep a group game community going on a site that's kind of dying, but you would never guess considering how active and dedicated you guys are to this game!

I would not do it if it weren't for the amazing vets/rookies every season who are hilarious, cutthroat, strategic, dramatic, and sometimes psycho lol

Thank you all so much for another great season, and definitely one of the best seasons in terms of strategic gameplay.
1792 days 16 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Scott trying to call me non all star material when he is the worst winner ever his like Adam or josh winning EW
1792 days 16 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
*stands up and claps to X*
You are a KING!! Well deserved dude :)
1792 days 16 hours ago
Piddu
LMAO AT HIM. YOU GOT 11TH. STFU AND GO SIT IN THE BACK WITH THE OTHER DOUBLE DIGITS
1792 days 16 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Jae wait we need your tributes

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!