This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBUK 2019: Battle of Class: The Reunion

Topic » BBUK 2019: Battle of Class:..

1814 days 8 hours ago
PoohSnap
The shade is honestly making me laugh at this reunion! Thx guys!

Another Q @everyone-- do you have any final thought about this season?

Dylan, I especially liked your comment, because I DID think of this more as BB19 and X as a Paul figure, but looking back, he was a little more of a Tyler and this was a BB20-esque game.

The outsiders were like the Hive and a few were pretty woke, but Boyritos, like Level 6, just kept succeeding and slaying the game no matter what.
1814 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
Love you too, Honey! You're one of my favorite housemates ever! <3
1814 days 7 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I was Hayleigh lol
1814 days 7 hours ago
Yandereboy12
/ Jessica
1814 days 7 hours ago
gumball221520
@everyone-- do you have any final thought about this season?

My final thought is this season was intense! I am glad I got to play in it. I will never forget this group experience and I can't wait until winter to see another group duke it out like we did!
1814 days 7 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Its not my fav season with all the sheep's but I think X is a very deserving winner and I think the hate his getting he doesn't deserve when theirs multiple ways to get rednoses
1814 days 7 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : @Jae i honestly have one thought, Why do you cast someone who just whines all the time, No shade, CHANELLE
1814 days 7 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
This has been an amazing experience.
We all had our ups and downs, but we ultimately played a big part in making this a great season.

What do you say, @Host?
BEST SEASON EVER or WHAT?
1814 days 7 hours ago
Piddu
Yandereboy are you just that dumb or did you just choose to skip school? You sound illiterate af. Imagine being that wedged up FireX's asshole that you have to lie to cover for your friend. When did I ever have a rednose? I'm not even paying attention to you anymore because you aren't even bringing anything valid to the argument. Shut the fuck up and stay wedged in Fire's ass crack where you belong bitch.
1814 days 7 hours ago
myiel
My final thoughts are, I might some incredible people in this game and adore them and will cherish them forever. I had such a challenging but fun experience in the house, The challenges were fun to play and overall I wouldn't change anything no regrets just want to say love you guys and this has been A very fun game. :)
1814 days 7 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
This season will be very underrated
But it was enteratining from the beggining up to like final 10 and then at logans eviction and the double it started being interesting again
1814 days 7 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Well I mean its better than code red least this season had a deserving winner
1814 days 7 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : And when will the next season be and any clues to the theme?
1814 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
ALSO.. there are two ideas I'm having for next season, which usually changes months after I post in the reunion forum. I'll post gifs to hint at both...

https://media0.giphy.com/media/l46Cv8ujmQBUv7Kq4/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/U3qYN8S0j3bpK/giphy.gif
1814 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
Definitely was a hard season, I can't wait to see what the future holds

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!