This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBUK 2019: Battle of Class: The Reunion

Topic » BBUK 2019: Battle of Class:..

1790 days 21 hours ago
Piddu
IM RICH BITCH
1790 days 21 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Me getting 7th also but OK bitch
1790 days 21 hours ago
PoohSnap
<3 much love

@Dylan no shopping tasks in the first half because of the BOC comps and the second half because I got super busy this summer and lazy lol.
1790 days 21 hours ago
gumball221520
THANKS JAE FOR BEING AND AMAZING HOST!!!<333
1790 days 21 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Tbh I hope we get a rookie season again that be iconic
1790 days 21 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Thanks jae ur game kicks ass
Bye ppl cya at the next reunion
1790 days 21 hours ago
honeybunch1
dont call me a double digit
1790 days 21 hours ago
honeybunch1
when i get as far as i do thats social and strategic
1790 days 21 hours ago
PoohSnap
Also, I still want to start my own Challenge series and for that AND *possibly* for next season of BBUK, I AM looking at getting helper(s) because I want to keep the series as strong as possible for many many more seasons to come.

pm me if interested. I also have a post-season survey i'm gonna send out (or maybe just polls) because I'm toying with reformatting some of BBUK.

Thanks so much :))))))

and CONGRATS AGAIN to all of you on an incredible season, finalists, runner-up YOSHI,

AND WINNER X!!!!!
1790 days 21 hours ago
Piddu
Just want to take these final moments on the reunion to thank my loyal, dedicated fans Yandereboy, FireX, RavenWhiteFeather. Without you guys, nobody would even remember the legend known as Piddu. Thank you for keeping me relevant when I hardly pay attention to this group or any of you. Stay pressed sweaties (not a typo!)
1790 days 21 hours ago
FireX
Your not a legend tho. Ur  6th for the winners
1790 days 21 hours ago
Piddu
Nice red nose you clown
1790 days 21 hours ago
PoohSnap
VL confessionals will be up by next week at the latest, hopefully by Sunday night though.

I'm opening poll percentages now.

And I'll send out postseason interviews to finalists later this week.

Also lol the wiki will def not be updated until right before next season, as per usual because i procrastinate ;)
1790 days 21 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Nobody cares about your win, your opinions or your comments
1790 days 21 hours ago
Piddu
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PotableComfortableImperatorangel-small.gif

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!