This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

1280 days 10 hours ago
RedsKanto
And as for people I became close to, Lorenzo surprisingly. We made up and honestly he was an awesome person to talk to and goof off with.
1280 days 10 hours ago
adamslater19
(I'm chopped liver nowadays, I was close to you too until you hurt me, But i get no mention in the exit interview from the host or you, lmao jk)
1280 days 10 hours ago
PoohSnap
I am shook that you and Lorenzo actually made up! Anyone who saw S2 would be shook as well.

You mentioned earlier that you think you over-extended yourself-- and honestly, that does seem to be a hallmark of your game. Do you think it could have worked with a different house dynamic?

Also-- you seemed to have some showmances this season, but were they more "nomances"? I was so lost. Are you leaving as a single pringle? Who did Kyle the playa romance this time around?
1280 days 10 hours ago
PoohSnap
@Megan you were grouped with "group/block" but that's a fair interjection, because you did play a central role in forming the early group.

Kyle, were you shocked that not only Scott, but Megan, too, seemed to be threatened by your gameplay at the end of the game?
1280 days 10 hours ago
RedsKanto
Over extending yourself never works. How much you can extend yourself across the house though depends less on the cast and more how you play it. You need to make sure your lies are straight, no one is talking to anyone on other sides too much, making sure it looks like you didn’t play a role in evictions, etc. but again, this is all stars, these people are smart, and I was only able to hold out for so long.

And for showmances, I tried Jae I tried to not have one. They’re too stressful, but sometimes you slip up and get in shit situations like I did this season, so I guess they were jnintentional
1280 days 10 hours ago
RedsKanto
After X publicly said I was playing the best game before he left, it was downhill from there. Scott has already been wanting me out and now he had a motive for Smithers to do so too. Idk if people put me up as someone they don’t mind seeing go or someone who was the deadest target, but I know I could’ve made a case for myself at the end, but I definitely wasn’t the biggest threat.
1280 days 10 hours ago
PoohSnap
I do think we have a smarter cast than some people are giving them credit for! These people are all out for blood!

Now, once again, it's a little ironic to me that you may be leaving with some deep bad blood, because you really aren't one of the OTT personalities-- you are very well-rounded, but somehow get into tense situations.

Who here do you consider to be your vendettas? And, in general, do you have any final thoughts?
1280 days 10 hours ago
FireX
@X - Kyle told me, megan, and chanelle in mails you were spamming him out and spamming for Honey to stay last round. The girls were on the mail. If that was another lie from him, my bad, but he's the one that told us that.

Yea no i never spammed for honey to stay. I was 2 busy getting dumped by the person i was engaged 2
1280 days 10 hours ago
Piddu
@X weren't you in a showmance with Chanelle? But you were engaged to someone irl? This cast is just doing the most to get far
1280 days 10 hours ago
PoohSnap
</3 X that's so sad! I'm sorry!
1280 days 10 hours ago
FireX
@X weren't you in a showmance with Chanelle? But you were engaged to someone irl? This cast is just doing the most to get far.

Thats called gameplay alsp rp is not real

</3 X that's so sad! I'm sorry!

Tysm James Chen❤❤
1280 days 10 hours ago
FireX
*loud claps are heard for kyle as he keeps talking*
Woooooo what a king
1280 days 10 hours ago
RedsKanto
The only vendetta I have is with Scott. But tbh, I don’t want that. Bad things happen all the time and I hope I can make amends with him like I did with Lorenzo.

And as for the game, it’s over. Scott wins. Unless Lorenzo or even Chanelle pull a miracle out is their ass, Scott wins. Also PSA, Chanelle is a better player than people are giving her credit for. She isn’t a Scott or Lorenzo, but she’s playing smarter than we all thought.
1280 days 9 hours ago
PoohSnap
I agree that if these ppl have made it to f5, they all have some type of case for doing so-- and I hope the jury listens to what they have to say!

We'll have to wait and see tho.

This season has been so fun to watch, and thank you again for coming back! Sending you all the best :)

THANK YOU KYLE!
1278 days 10 hours ago
PoohSnap
*Chanelle exits the house*

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!