This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S14: ???]

Topic » Applications [S14: ???]

3560 days 8 hours ago
wangifold
Welcome to the official applications page for the fourteenth season of my group game! I'm back due to great success my first thirteen seasons, and let's keep up that trend! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start mid August. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app. Only new players may apply.

This season will be like no other seen before! 16 new players will enter an unrevealed location hoping to take the title of Sole Survivor and outsmart their competitors. With a majority live challenges, contestants will have to work hard to outlast their friends and enemies in this game!

Apply today for your chance to compete in the esteemed Wangy's Survivor!
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:
First name to call you by:
Last initial to call you by:
Nickname (if you would like one):
Time-Zone:

OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:
Why do you want to play in this group game?:
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:
Why do you think you can win this group game?
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:
Why?:
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)?
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have?
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it):
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:
~

CREDITS TO SURVIVOR233
3560 days 5 hours ago
manalord
Username: Manalord
First name to call you by: Nick
Last initial to call you by: M.
Color Level: Black
Time-Zone: EST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Todd Herzng
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Finally have time to play
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Depends
Why do you think you can win this group game? I won others why not this one
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Stratgey
Why?: Idk im a thinker
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Depends on the day
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Usually they dnt
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? ehhh 5-10 depening on the day
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Prbly not
What prior group game experience do you have? To much
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
Look at my profile bitch
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): If i have time
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? No i wont
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yep
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Vote yes, otherwise wh knows
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yep
~
3560 days 1 hour ago
yr_2007
Username:yr_2007
First name to call you by:yogi
Last initial to call you by:m
Nickname (if you would like one):yogi
Color Level:black
Time-Zone:indian standard time or est +9.30. hrs

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: spencer bledzoe from survivor cagayan
Why do you want to play in this group game?: i luv survivor
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? im determined to win because i dint win in my past 2 group games :-(
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: social
Why?: i like to talk
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? any time
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? any time
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? :10
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? yes
What prior group game experience do you have? enough experienced
win,win,win,2nd,2nd
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it):yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?no i wont act irrationally
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:yes
~

CREDITS TO SURVIVOR233
3559 days 23 hours ago
yinzer149
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: yinzer149
First name to call you by: Leo
Last initial to call you by: S
Color Level: orange

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Jonny FairPlay
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I want to play in this game to win. Simple as that.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Depends on what I need to be, but I can be both.
Why do you think you can win this group game? I can win this group game because I can have a strong social physical and strategic game.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Probably physical
Why?: Because I have really fas internet speed
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)?  7 8 9
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 7 8 9 pretty much all day weekends
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes
What prior group game experience do you have?
Bingos
Gaias
Survivor233
I host my own
massgustavos
Kidas
seitters

Robs survivor sulawesi
kidas canada
massgustavo
bingo
spatt

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): ya
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? ya
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? ya
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: ya
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: ya
3550 days 21 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
1. JosephinaAlexis
2. Katherine D.
3. Female
4. 17
5. 580
6. Black
7. Pacific

1. Brenda Lowe
2. You've spammed the past 10 seasons & I want to play now
3. Whatever character i'd like to play on this group.
4. I Don't? Jury is bitter and hates when a true queen wins.
5. Social Threat
6. Because I love talking to everyone I meet.

1. 7 PM EST - 9 PM EST
2. They really don't.
3. 8/10
4. Yes

1. Lots of Groups
2. Janelle's Survivor (12/18), KidA's Survivor Greece (6/18), Survivor's Survivor: Malaysia  (2/16), Survivor's Survivor All Stars (4/18), Logan's Survivor (8/16).

1. I Love Confessionals
2. Yes.
3. I really don't care, lmao.
4. I Always Do?
5. Um, that is kind of a rig but i'd like a SCREENSHOT please, so yeah.
3550 days 21 hours ago
blueu22
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: blueu22
First name to call you by: Chris
Last initial to call you by: F.
Nickname (if you would like one): Chris
Color Level: Sky

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Amanda Kimmel
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Becauseee I need a new survivor group game to play in
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Well I want to say hero but sadly everyone usually hates me for some reason?? so i'll say villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? i actually dont think i'll win, i never seem to. But if i have to say why i think i can win, i think i'll win because of my determination.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: strategic
Why?: im horrible socially and physically i usually suck so by default i'd stay strategic
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? anytime after 4 pm est should be fine for the next month or so. if this starts in like september it'd need to be from 2 pm est-5 pm est anytime then.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? any time on weekends and what i posted above
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? like 9
What prior group game experience do you have? I honestly have too many to count
01Gohan's Survivor: Fans Vs Favorites- 1st/20
Suitman's Survivor: Brazil- 2nd/16
LoganWorm's Survivor: Greece- 2nd/16
TTJ's Survivor: Aruba- 3rd/16
LoganWorm's Survivor: All Stars- 2nd/18

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes ofc
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes
3545 days 22 hours ago
sahmosean
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: sahmosean
First name to call you by: Jim
Last initial to call you by: B
Nickname (if you would like one): The Real Jim Shady, Jimbo, Jim nasium, Jimpanzee, #ChaosSah
Color Level: tv staw
Time-Zone: CST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: RORY FREEMAN
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I love group games and yours seems good
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: It depends on my position in the game
Why do you think you can win this group game? I'm adaptable to situations and good at challenges. I'm pretty smart. I make good alliances usually.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Depending on the challenge, I can beast 100% or I can be terrible. If I'm not doing well in challenges, I tend to rely on my social game, with strategic sprinkled in. I'm good at strategy, but it's useless and falls upon deaf ears if you don't play socially.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? When school starts, I can't do stuff until like 4PM EST. 8PM EST is the latest I usually go with a challenge to start. Anytime works for me before school starts :O
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? weekends don't work well for me sometimes. Every other weekend I'm not free but then the other ones I'm very free
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? like 8 or 9 depending on what's happening to me irl
What prior group game experience do you have? I won Leli's Survivor: Kiribati, made finals in Survivor's Survivor Vietnam and Tengaged OFFICIAL the phillipines, got 3rd in Kpnna's Expect The Unexpected: The JOKER, 3rd place in CSS2 Kenya
oh I didn't see this um those are them up there ^^^^^^
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): I make lots of confessionals, you can ask suitman13 I'm sure he's annoyed by me at this point LOL
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? I'm a host too, so I'd never disrespect you, even if you made a mistake.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: I've never seen that before, I've only seen self votes. that's cool :D yes I understand
3545 days 22 hours ago
Sageous
Username: Sageous
First name to call you by: Destiny
Last initial to call you by: H
Nickname (if you would like one): Destiny
Color Level: yellow
Time-Zone: Est

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: My favorite is Abi-Maria. Like me, she's overall a bad person and was bitch to everyone.

Why do you want to play in this group game?:

So I can be a bitch and make enemies

Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain

Why do you think you can win this group game?

Because I don't care about friendships or loyalty. I am a huge bitch.

What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:

My strategic game

Why?:

Because I do what ever the fuck I want. I am the best liar on this website.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)?

All
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?

all
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9

Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?

most
What prior group game experience do you have? NONE

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): yes

Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes

~
3545 days 20 hours ago
willtatum
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: willtatum
First name to call you by: Will
Last initial to call you by: T.
Time-Zone: CST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati Shallow!
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I love survivor group games and this is one of the best ones and I would love to compete on it!
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I think I'm a hero who might come off as a villain in order to make big moves.
Why do you think you can win this group game? I'm strategic and physical, my social game lacks a little bit but my other two make up for it.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: i think strategic.
Why?: I'm not afraid to make big moves or blindside anyone.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Really 6 eastern on
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All day most weekends
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes!
What prior group game experience do you have? A LOT
Leli's Survivor Zanzibar: 2nd place (6-1)
TTJ's Survivor Aruba- 7th Place
NJ's Survivor Egypt- 9th Place
CK's Survivor Thailand- 6th Place
CK's Survivor All-Stars 15th Place
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes I love sending them!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I will not act irrationally!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized? Yes!
3545 days 17 hours ago
MikaelXD
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: willtatum
First name to call you by: Mikael
Last initial to call you by: H.
Nickname (if you would like one): Horan

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Russel Hantz
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I love survivor group games and this is one of the best ones and I would love to compete on it!
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: everyone told me i was a villain on bingos group
Why do you think you can win this group game? I'm strategic and physical, my social game lacks a little bit but my other two make up for it.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: i think strategic.
Why?: i want to play the game and make moves-
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Really 5 eastern on
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All day most weekends
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes!
What prior group game experience do you have? A LOT
Bingos Survivor season 28 Winner (4-2)
And some random game who i was part of and no one told me.
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Ask me stuff and i will answer them.!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I will not act irrationally!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized? Yes!
3542 days 11 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: robulusjgreisonne
First name to call you by: Robert
Last initial to call you by: D
Color Level: Light Green
Time-Zone: GMT +10 (Australian EST)

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Sandra, Kim, Parvati, Danni for gameplay.
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I've heard great things about you as a host, and I'm obsessed with group games XD. Seriously, I have a problem
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I try to be a Hero, but not afraid to be a Villain if the circumstance leads me that way
Why do you think you can win this group game? I think I'm a strong strategic and social player, I can get people to like me and want to keep me around.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social for sure
Why?: My ability to connect with people, and get them to more or less like me, I think helps me succeed in games
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Really varied, but before 6pm is really undo-able for me.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 6pm onwards EST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Depends on time.
What prior group game experience do you have? Chantra's Series, Drago's Iceland, Leli's Socotra, M7's Big Brother, NJKoda's Fans v Favs
Ry's Survivor Sri Lanka: 1st Place (my first ever group game back as a lil white level)
Chantra's Survivor Galapagos: 1st Place
M7's Big Brother S1: Popularity: 1st Place
Chantra's Survivor Yin vs Yang: 1st Place
Spatt's Survivor Hawaii: 3rd Place

Coolest Hosts
DVMP
NJKoda
Chantra
Leli
Drago

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Of course! I -love- confessionals so much.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yep, of course
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Try with challenges, again depends on the time. But I will always vote
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes, I understand
3540 days 7 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: JoeDaManXD
First name to call you by: Joe
Last initial to call you by: I.
Nickname (if you would like one): / No nickname /
Color Level: Light Green xo.
Time-Zone: EST/GMT doesn't matter, I show up always.

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Sierra :) #Queen and Parv cuz she is hot.
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I LOVE survivor da :D
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: IDK, Probably mixed? Villain when I need to be and if everyone is against me, Hero in a majority alliance and calling the shoots. Depends.
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I have great social skills, I have goo strategy and my tg crush says I'm funny so I'll flirt a little bit ;)
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Probably Strategic, Maybe Physical, Cast me and we will figure that out ;)
Why?: Because I'm a great talker and when I say something, I do it.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 3pmEST,4pmEST,5pmEST,6pmEST,7pmEST - These are the best.
I can try to make it at 8 and 9 too, but it's harder but I can try :P
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? I can show up anytime when it's weekend, just tell me ;)
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? umm, 9.
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Sure! :D That's why I'm playing right?
What prior group game experience do you have? I'm new to tengaged but I met some great people here, made some friends and I'm scared of playing rookies but I'm learning slowly :)
I was searching for a good groupgame for a long time now, and I only found this one and Suitman's survivor so I hope I get casted? :(

///////// :( Make this my first one.
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): OFC, I ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY TO SEND CONFESSIONALS LIKE IN REAL SURVIVOR OMG YOU MADE ME EXCITED.
OFC I WILL :D

Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? YES, ALWAYS!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? OFC lol, I'm not bitter (even in tg games), I always vote based on gameplay :D #PlayFairOrPackYourBags
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes, that's why I'm APPLYINGG!!! :D
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Sure. Won't happen tho.

CAST ME PLS XOXO. I'm bored, it's summer, I need something to play :D
3539 days 10 hours ago
me2013
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: me2013
First name to call you by:me
Last initial to call you by:T
Nickname (if you would like one): me
Color Level: sky
Time-Zone: Australian eastern standard time

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Rob
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I love group games, they challenge me, I am obsessed with them
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero of course..... with a little devil on my shoulder just in case
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I want it more than all the rest.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: I believe that I have found a great balance of all three and that is what it takes to win these games.
Why?: because i have won in the past and my game is very fluid - i change as need be for each situation
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 5am - 7am (3pm-5pm your time) I am a day ahead so can play anytime on Fridays and Saturdays
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Your Friday/Saturday is my saturday/sunday so anytime on those days
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? I live here.... 99.9993
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? hell yeah
What prior group game experience do you have? Ive won a few group games and usually manage to make it to at least jury. Once i start a game i am totally invested in getting to the end no matter what
Nathans, IOC, Dragos, Theeclipse, Jimbos... there are so many.
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): I sure can,
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yes but that isnt going to happen - right!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:I love voting
3539 days ago
tuter32
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:tuter32
First name to call you by:Zach
Last initial to call you by:B
Color Level:Black
Time-Zone:Eastern

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:Laura Morret is my favorite woman, she is just a bad ass chick, (And a milf but hey dont judge) and Malcolm is my favorite guy, he just has a never say die attitude and never willing to lose hope
Why do you want to play in this group game?:Ive been waiting for a while to take my swing, and its my time!
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:Depends on the cast. I see myself as a Hero, but others view me as a villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? I honestly dont think I can, but ill take a swing at it!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:Social for sure.
Why?:Im terrible at challenges, and I honestly feel like im pretty good strategically, but im easier to like which is social.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Anytime but 6 or 8, I host a TWd at 6 and Survivor at 8
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Anytime but 6 or 8 lol
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? About  a 9
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Si
What prior group game experience do you have? Well ive played in Manas Survivor 5 times and hold quite a few records, bingos survivor once and I was runner up I have a lot more on my bio.
Bingo21's Angolia 2nd place
Manas Survivor rivals vs duos 2nd place
Manas Survivor All Stars 4th place (Thanks to you xD)
Manas Survivor BvsW 8th place
Manas survivor Japan 8th place
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it):I LOVE SENDING CONFESSIONALS
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? As a fellow host I would do nothing but
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Towards you I agree 100%, towards the people who voted me out, no promises.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:Of course! Why else would I sign up :)
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:I do now
~
3538 days 21 hours ago
TheEclipse
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: TheEclipse
First name to call you by: Joe
Last initial to call you by: M
Nickname (if you would like one): Joey
Color Level: Silver

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Ciera Eastin
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I need something to do once Poke's survivor and Suitman's survivor ends
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Depends
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I'm fabulous.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social.
Why?: I just like to talk to people =)
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 6-10 PM EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 6-10 PM EST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7.5
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes
What prior group game experience do you have? Check profile.
1st
1st
2nd
2nd
3rd

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes.
3538 days 20 hours ago
thatonepeople
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: thatonepeople
First name to call you by: Thatone
Last initial to call you by: P
Nickname (if you would like one): Thatone
Color Level: Orange
Time-Zone: PST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Brenda Lowe
Why do you want to play in this group game?: because i love group games and really would love to play
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: sadly hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? because i am a strong competition threat and loyal
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: strength
Why?: because i really commit to the challenges
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?Sunday- 3PM to 3AM
Monday- 10PM to 3AM
Tuesday and Friday- 6:30 PM to 3AM
Wednesday and Thursday- 9:30 PM to 3AM
Saturday- 8:30 PM to 3AM
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?  yes
What prior group game experience do you have? lots and lots
oh i havent been on in a year i dont remeber but Ryan_Jambe was a good host

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it):yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:yes

open group

RSS APPS GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!