This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S14: ???]

Topic » Applications [S14: ???]

3538 days 22 hours ago
bearclaw1212
Welcome to the official applications page for the fourteenth season of my group game! I'm back due to great success my first thirteen seasons, and let's keep up that trend! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start mid August. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app. Only new players may apply.

This season will be like no other seen before! 16 new players will enter an unrevealed location hoping to take the title of Sole Survivor and outsmart their competitors. With a majority live challenges, contestants will have to work hard to outlast their friends and enemies in this game!

Apply today for your chance to compete in the esteemed Wangy's Survivor!
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: bearclaw1212
First name to call you by: Matthew
Last initial to call you by: T
Nickname (if you would like one): Matt
Color Level: Orange
Time-Zone: EST

OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Spencer, if you are wondering I did not start watching this season, I just started rooting for him ever since Jeff said he had no chance.
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I love to play survivor group games, and you seem like a good host. Also I hate it when the games get cancelled mid season with 13 seasons under your belt I can assume that this season will take place.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: That's a though one.... Villain? By the end of the season the jury may hate me
Why do you think you can win this group game? I have made it to the final 3 in my last two survivor group games and I feel I have a good strategy
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: All of the above. I win most individual immunities, build strong alliances, and blindside those allies throughout the game
Why?: I just explained why?
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? around 7 pm EST or anything later
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? me too
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9 not 24/7 but on for every challenge
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? yes
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have?
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
Chris Toppei's Survivor 3rd place
Elliot's Survivor Wowoni: In final 4
OhNatalie's Survivor Japan: 6th place Med-Evacuated I had to go to a summer camp so I was forced to be evacuated
maxcrosby's survivor Atlantis 5th place
and those are the only four that I competed in that finished

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes
~

CREDITS TO SURVIVOR233
3538 days 22 hours ago
bearclaw1212
wait karma is 108 not 104
3538 days 22 hours ago
DryIceBros
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: DryIceBros
First name to call you by: Gregory
Last initial to call you by: L
Nickname (if you would like one): Waddles (Minecraft)
Color Level: Yellow

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Boston Rob
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I'm a survivor fan! :D
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Both?
Why do you think you can win this group game?: I'm strategic.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social and strategic?
Why?: I don't know. I'm not strong, and I was said to have good social skills.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)?: Most of the day until 10 PM EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?: I think I just answered the question.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?: 8
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?: Probably.
What prior group game experience do you have?: A Big Brother I am currently in.
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.: I've only been in one so far, and it's still going, so my favorite host right now is JK. .___.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yep!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?: NO! :P Yeah, I will. :)
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?: Yep!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yep!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yep!
3538 days 20 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: rileythepegasus101
First name to call you by: Riley
Last initial to call you by: C
Nickname (if you would like one): RiRi
Color Level: Orange
Time-Zone: Pacific

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Natalie White cuz she beat Russell Hantz.
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I love Survivor, even more than YouTube.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: DEFINITELY A HERO!!!
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I am a nice person, and the nice people always deserve to win!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social!!!
Why?: Because I try my best to make friends!
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Umm, 6:30 or 7:30 EST?
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All day on most weekends.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? hmm... about a 9.4?
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes. I will do my best!
What prior group game experience do you have? Toppei's Survivor, A&M Survivor, Ramaniks Big Brother
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. HOSTS: 1&2: Anthonyds_ & Lamontlamar1998 3: chris2pei 4: Ramanik

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): I will try my best!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes. There is only one host who hates my guts (Ramanik) and I don't want that number to rise to two.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Oh please, I will be a total sweetheart!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes. I would die if I couldn't.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes, and i will send in my votes asap.
3538 days 9 hours ago
Ahmir99
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: ahmir99
First name to call you by: Ahmir
Last initial to call you by: G
Nickname (if you would like one):n/A
Color Level: orange
Time-Zone: eastern

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: cirie
Why do you want to play in this group game?: because I love survivor and I want to prove to everyone I. Can do this
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: somewhere in between
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because of my social and mental strengths
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: I'm good in all 3 but the best one would be strategic
Why?: because I am always thinking 12 steps ahead and can somewhat detect others moves before they make them
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 5-10
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 5-10
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes
What prior group game experience do you have?
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
Turney
Rsf show
Ryan_jambe
Nbkiller
Saxonmath
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
~
3538 days 8 hours ago
EchoMaster
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Echomaster
First name to call you by: Echo
Last initial to call you by: M
Nickname (if you would like one): Echo
Time-Zone: Eastern

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Most Likely Parvati, Rob C, or Ozzy
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because i think it would be fun to play in and show everyone what i got.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because ill play smart but not with my heart.... ill make good moves then people will respect in the end
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: I would say social because you can make good moves in the game but if you dont talk or social with anyone then your most likely not going to get the jury votes.
Why?:
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)?  Weekdays: 8am-10pm Eastern Weekends: Mostly all day
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Mostly all day
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes
What prior group game experience do you have?  Not really Any...
(didnt have a game yet)
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
3538 days 5 hours ago
rabbaj
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: rabbaj
First name to call you by: jabbar
Last initial to call you by: l.
Nickname (if you would like one): rabby pooh
Color Level: blood
Time-Zone: central

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: cirie
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I love survivor and I came to compete
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I'd like to consider myself a hero, but a lot of ppl say villian, so, VILLIAN
Why do you think you can win this group game? bc Im charming, witty, and competitive
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: strategic
Why?: I always look for the strategic opportunities in the game and Im always thinking
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 6-10
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 4-10
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? yes
What prior group game experience do you have?  A LOT
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. avatar's survivor jamaca,1st, hannah's survivor madagascar, 1st, chantra's survivor guyana, 2nd, euro's big brother rivals, 3rd, zach's survivor, 6th

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? ABSOLUTELY
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? YES
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: YASSS
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: YASSSSS
~
3538 days 4 hours ago
bboy930
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:bboy
First name to call you by:xander
Last initial to call you by:a
Nickname (if you would like one):No thank you
Color Level:yellow
Time-Zone:Est

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Hayden Moss
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I would like to expand my knowledge about group games and have more experience
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:I'm going to mix it up
Why do you think you can win this group game? I will make sure to play people and never give up
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: social
Why?:
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 4:00-9:00
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?9
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?most
What prior group game experience do you have?Lazore's big brother

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it):of course
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes of course your job is hard
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yeah all things happen for a reason
3538 days 3 hours ago
wangifold
APPS CLOSED
3538 days 2 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
Hope to get casted :S
3391 days 22 hours ago
ryanhawk71
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:
First name to call you by:
Last initial to call you by:
Nickname (if you would like one):

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: John Cochran
Why do you want to play in this group game?: because group games are what I do best ;P
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: It depends... I'm ambidextrous XD
Why do you think you can win this group game? I think I can win because I can form strategies and make connections while staying low profile until merge
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: I think my strong suit is probably my social part of the game... I talk around to people and get to know them better, which helps me decide who I want to work with
Why?: *above
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Sometimes things come up during the day, but almost always around 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8.5
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Indeed
What prior group game experience do you have? I placed 16th in Winner and Prez's Survivor, then came back for fans vs. favorites and got 20th... *rest listed below
6th Place in Mana's Survivor: Greece
8th Place in Dino's Survivor: Poland
8th Place in TTJ's Survivor: Croatia
8th Place in Link's Survivor: Marquesas
Winner and Prez are great hosts, but I did awful in their game...
*there are many more that I can't remember
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): OF COURSE!!! I AM CONFESSIONAL KING!!!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yas I hate it in my game when people argue with me...
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? That would be silly and childish...
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: of course
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: I go more for the self-votes, but that's alright too XD
~
3391 days 22 hours ago
ryanhawk71
shit why am I always late?

open group

RSS APPS GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!