This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S9: Global Battle]

Topic » Applications [S9: Global..

3753 days 23 hours ago
Euro
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Euro
First name to call you by: Davey
Last initial to call you by: E
Nickname (if you would like one): N/A
Color Level: Orange
Time-Zone: GMT
Continent (America/Europe): Europe (I think my username gives away a clue!
OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: I actually like Sugar a lot as I think she was very entertaining and had great confessionals. But as well as that she played a great game and she was a great all round player.
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I hear you're a great group game host and I love the game of Survivor
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hmm depends really I think more of a hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? I think I have the balls to make the moves and the social ability to not make much enemies!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic!
Why?: As I can control people very well and figure out great moves. I have a pretty nice social game too but I don't like making false deals so a lot of people think I'm being antisocial when I don't mail them back. I'm okay in strength but at time my internet's slow so I tend to lose a lot but I'm great at spamming and minigames!
How will you help lead your continent to victory?:  By being a teamplayer!
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays) [On the rare chance that there is a live challenge] ? None :(
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Anytime up to 7pm EST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8 (As I can't make anytime after 7pm EST
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges (majority non-live this season)? I will compete in all non-live challenges and as much live ones if possible!
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have? Well on this account I have very little but I have had a previous account (Don't worry I waited four months) and I played lots of Survivor and Big Brother groups!
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. Well I'm a newb on this account so the only group I've played is Suitman's Survivor Vietnam where I finished 6th! And was a runner up of Player of the Season.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): I actually have been said to send too much confessionals in the past so yeah obviously!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yep!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized? I do understand
3753 days 21 hours ago
bryshecks
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: bryshecks

First name to call you by: Bryan

Last initial to call you by: R.

Nickname (if you would like one): Bry (doesn't matter.)

Color Level: White

Time-Zone: EST

Continent (America/Europe): America

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: I never really watched Survivor that much but I do watch a lot of Big Brother.

Why do you want to play in this group game?: I have never played a group game so I hope this would be my first! *crosses fingers*

Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero

Why do you think you can win this group game? I don't know if I can win this group game.. isn't it randomized?

What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic.

Why?: I am a very smart person and I know move after move.

How will you help lead your continent to victory?: By strategically placing my skills in the right place. (i know that made no sense lol.)
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays) [On the rare chance that there is a live challenge] ?: Im EST so I would be available around 7 PM EST  - 9:00 EST on weekdays

What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Anytime on weekends.

On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 6, because I just started getting in to Tengaged again.

Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges (majority non-live this season)?: Yes, I would be able to complete most of the challenges most likely all challenges.

What prior group game experience do you have? I have no experience in group game.

List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
N/A

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): I would absolutely be able to send in confessionals and I agree to.

Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes, of course.

Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I obviously won't since this would be my first time if I got in.

Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I will try to make all the challenges and vote at all tribals.

Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes, I understand.
~
3753 days 18 hours ago
Johnwillwin
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:Johnwillwin

First name to call you by:John

Last initial to call you by:M

Nickname (if you would like one):I don't need one

Color Level:yellow

Time-Zone:eastern

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:Malcolm

Why do you want to play in this group game?: because I want to be part of one of the best Survivor games by a great host

Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: kind of both but more of a Villain

Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I'm honest and a team player which people/alliance want to see

What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: strategic
Why?: I know when to make big moves/when to get someone out

How will you help lead your continent to victory?: I am active and good at challenges
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays) [On the rare chance that there is a live challenge] ? So 7 pm eastern here is a good time for me

What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Any time after 10 am

On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges (majority non-live this season)?yep
What prior group game experience do you have? Survivor The Congo http://www.tengaged.com/group/6580

List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. I placed 7th due to internet failure and DVMP is currently on your Saints vs Sinners. He's a great host

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it):yes

Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?yes

Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes

Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:yes

Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:yes

~
3752 days 18 hours ago
jayhawk123
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: jayhawk123
First name to call you by: Zach
Last initial to call you by: H.
Color Level: Light green
Time-Zone: CST
Continent (America/Europe): America, but I guess if you need me to be on Europe I can.
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Cochran
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I love being in group games, especially survivor. I just came back from a four month break, and would love to get back in the dlow. I have much more free time now.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: It depends, I can be both at times.
Why do you think you can win this group game? I believe I can win because I can find the right people to be with, and I can win challenges.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic
Why?: You cant win without a strategy.
How will you help lead your continent to victory?: I will try and win the challenges for my continent.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays) [On the rare chance that there is a live challenge] ? Yes, that is fine with me
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 5-12 pm cst
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? I just cam back from a break, but 8 in the past. Now its about a 6, but it will change.
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges (majority non-live this season)?
What prior group game experience do you have? I have some.
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
Nbkiller,dono,RJ,turney, and janelle
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized: Yes
3752 days 13 hours ago
porschefan101
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: porschefan101
First name to call you by: Porsche
Last initial to call you by: Lestrange
Nickname (if you would like one): Porsche
Color Level: Black
Continent (America/Europe): 'murica
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Sandra Diaz Twine
Why do you want to play in this group game?: so you'll stop asking me every season
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: #Villain4Lyfe
Why do you think you can win this group game? depends how much a restrain myself from being mean
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: completely depends on the situation
Why?: If i hate everyone then i just insult them. If i like them then im very good socially. im 50/50 on challenges. i guess i am strategic if i want to be tho
How will you help lead your continent to victory?: by watching netflix as they work
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays) [On the rare chance that there is a live challenge] ? any day but Monday
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? all except 6-10 est on monday
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges (majority non-live this season)? eww @ nonlive. ill let my tribe do those
What prior group game experience do you have? look at my profile and bask in the glory

1. 1st (missinglinks CI)
2. 1st (Coles game)
3. 1st (ghouls VI)
4. 2nd (ghould ASS)
5. 2nd (Kida's Tuvalu)

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): if you show them to VL then i will
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? if you earn it
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yes, ill tear bitches apart tho (i wont refuse to vote)
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: if its some dumb non live challenge then i might be too lazy. i always vote tho
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: not a self vote? that works better. but sure
~
3752 days 13 hours ago
KOKidd
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:KOKIdd
First name to call you by:Brian
Last initial to call you by:A
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level:Black
Time-Zone:EST
Continent (America/Europe): North America (Canada)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:Aras Baskauskas
Why do you want to play in this group game?:This Seems like a great experience and could be fun
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:I wanna say Hero But Villian
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I Will do anything to win
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic
Why?:cause I'm always thinking of that's the best thing for my game
How will you help lead your continent to victory?:Doing the best I Can
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays) [On the rare chance that there is a live challenge] ?Yes this is fine with me
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?2-8:30pm CST if weekends till need
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?8-9
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges (majority non-live this season)?
.Yes I Can
What prior group game experience do you have? Yeah I do
Massgustavo's Gen 1 Palu-9th
Massgustavo's Gen 2 Brazil-4th
Platinum's Big Brother-7th
Cole's Survivor-Didn't Ever finished but Final 4 
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it):Yes Of course
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?Of Course
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:Yes I do
~
3752 days 12 hours ago
Duke
Username: Duke
First name to call you by: Dan
Last initial to call you by: B
Color Level: yellow
Time-Zone: est
Continent (America/Europe): Canada
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: kenny from Gabon, special agent and rob c
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Looks kike its a fun series to be a part of
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Can be a little bit of both
Why do you think you can win this group game? Im adpatable and willing to always be thinking ahead
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: social
Why?: Without a strong social  game its hard to use your strategy
How will you help lead your continent to victory?: By winning the game lol
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays) [On the rare chance that there is a live challenge] ? 6 or after
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Anytime
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges (majority non-live this season)? Yeppers
What prior group game experience do you have? A bit
NJ, SURVIVOR, benlinus, obscurity all come to mind

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Sounds good to me
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? For sure
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yep
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: oh yea
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yep
3752 days 12 hours ago
TheRenny
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: TheRenny
First name to call you by: Renny
Last initial to call you by: T.
Nickname (if you would like one): Renny
Color Level: Black
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: I've only seen the last ten seasons. I really like Katie Collins, Ciera, Vytas, Tyson, and Coach. Gotta rewatch some older ones.
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Your message flattered me so much that I had no choice.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I think that because I'm a very honest player who tries to stick to his word I'm a hero. But a lot of people would disagree with that haha.
Why do you think you can win this group game? I've never won and I'm gonna have a lot of free time soon so hopefully I can commit to winning this one and playing a strong game.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Definitely strategic. I suck at challenges and I always lose in the FTC, so I guess my strategy is strongest. (Though I consider social and strategic largely to be the same.)
Why?: Why not?
How will you help lead your continent to victory?: I don't know if I can. I prefer European culture to North American so I might have to pull a Benedict Arnold, but we'll see.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays) [On the rare chance that there is a live challenge] ? That's 7 PM EST, right? Pretty much every day. Weekends are less predictable, but I'd say almost any day will be okay.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Monday, Wednesday after 6, Tuesday, Thursday after 4, Friday all day, Weekends are pretty unpredictable but generally all day.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? I'd say a 9. I'm on here more than I should be haha, and I usually check on my phone if I have to.
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges (majority non-live this season)? Yes.
What prior group game experience do you have? I played in Cubs' Survivor series where I was asked back a few times, I played in CK's first season and all-star season, I played in three of Dono's seasons (one of which I was chosen as one of his best players), and I also played in Js21's game (Villain of the season, if I recall correctly) and Suitman's game.
Second in Dono's, Second in CK's, Fifth in Cubs, I think eighth in Suitman's, fourth in Js21's... Those are the only I remember off the top of my head haha. I loved working with Dono. Cubs was great too but I know he had some difficulties getting through his last season, but the first time was absolutely fantastic.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Absolutely, I think soon I'll have more free time and I'll be able to send some good ones.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Absolutely, nothing more annoying than someone going after a host for no reason.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Haha deal. I understand it's a game. Sometimes you get, sometimes you're got.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Ooh, interesting twist. Sounds good!
3752 days 11 hours ago
oXAlyssaXo
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: oXAlyssaXo
First name to call you by: Alyssa
Last initial to call you by: N
Nickname (if you would like one): None
Time-Zone: Eastern
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Brenda Lowe
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I think it'd be a great chance to represent my continent!
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I know I have the skills to outwit, outlast, and outplay the other contestants.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social probably
Why?: Im good with boys (shocker) and can manipulate people to do what I want, when I want.
How will you help lead your continent to victory?: I will be the social butterfly of my tribe, do enough work to keep me in the game, but not enough to break a nail ;)
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays) [On the rare chance that there is a live challenge] ? 6PM-10PM
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Weekends 10 AM to 10 PM
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges (majority non-live this season)? Yes!
What prior group game experience do you have? Many. If you want me to list them all mail me, but an estimate of probably 25 games.
Daniel's Big Brother 1: Season Of Redemption- 1st Place
Link's Survivor 16: Vietnam- 2nd Place
TTJ'S Survivor Mongolia- 4th Place.
Mariah's Second Annual Hunger Games- 1st Place
Winner's Big Brother: Cliques- 3rd Place
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes, I love confessionals!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes sir ;)
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: I understand
~
3752 days 1 hour ago
Chastain
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Chastain
First name to call you by: Shadi
Last initial to call you by: A.
Color Level: Light Green
Time-Zone: GMT +2
Continent (America/Europe): Neither, I'm from Lebanon.
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Sandra
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Cause you're sexy
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Neither, I play my own game, which can be heroic at times, and villainous at some other times. But I'm a generally nice person.
Why do you think you can win this group game? I've won others so why not?
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: I am a good combo of all 3 attributes
Why?: Because I said so
How will you help lead your continent to victory?: Nuclear weapons
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays) [On the rare chance that there is a live challenge] ? I don't know what CST is, but between 4 and 7 EST is good.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Hm tbh there is no set time cause I'm always on the move but I always find time.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? Currently, between 7 or 8.
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges (majority non-live this season)? Yes
What prior group game experience do you have? Several, but mainly Link's, Leli's, Gaia's, Dono's, and Bingo's.
Winner of Link's Survivor Alaska
Winner of Link's Survivor Cape 3 Points
Winner of Gaia's Survivor Qatar
Fourth place in Dono's Nepal
Sixth place in Leli's Friends vs Enemies
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Sure
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? No. Jk yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Oui
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Stop repeating yourself :p, yes.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: No I don't. I'll have to look up "randomized". Jk.

Oh ok no more questions, yay.
3751 days 21 hours ago
L310C34
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: L310C34
First name to call you by: Liam
Last initial to call you by: C.
Nickname (if you would like one): I would prefer to be called Collins
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati Shallow (AKA Queen)
Why do you want to play in this group game?: You seem like you have your head on straight as a host and I like that a lot. Also I like the idea of the twist that you have (America VS. Europe)
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Well I've only won Villain of the Season awards so I'm gonna go with villain lol
Why do you think you can win this group game? I've never won a group game and I want to really bad so I'm gonna do whatever it takes. Even if it means stabbing people in the back. I've learned from all of my mistakes.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Definitely strategic. My physical game sucks and everyone always hates and doesn't trust me so my social game goes out the window lol
Why?: Oh...
How will you help lead your continent to victory?: I'm gonna win DUH. Lol, but in actuality, I don't care if any of them win. It's me or no one. If I'm in the jury and it's an American against a European, I'll vote for whoever played the best game, not who's from my continent. So, to answer your question, I won't. I'll stab them all in the back if it means me winning. I"m a competitive person and I wanna win!
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays) [On the rare chance that there is a live challenge] ? Anytime between 6-9 (I'm on EST and I'm usually in bed by 10)
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? I can be there anytime on weekends.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8. I'm on when I have to be as long as I have a fair notice time. (unless I have somewhere I have to be of course
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges (majority non-live this season)?  Yessss, I'm usually at most of the competitions in group games unless I can't make it.
What prior group game experience do you have
Janelle's Big Brother 2: placed 4th
Janelle's Big Brother: All Stars: placed 13th
Avatar's Survivor: Cook Islands: placed 12th
Dono's Survivor: Nepal: placed 10th (Villain of the Season)
BHD's Survivor: South Africa: placed 7th
Link's Survivor: Madagascar: 12th
Survivor's Survivor: India: 7th
DonoSaurus_Rex (10th-Villain of the season)
BHDSurvivor (7th and invited back for Second Chances, but it was cancelled)
Survivor223 (7th-2nd place for Villain of the season
Janelle_Pierzina (4th- All Stars 13th)
TheMissingLink (12th-Eliminated with a HII (DAMN)

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): YES I LOVE CONFESSIONALS I GET SO PASSIONATE AND HONEST
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yesssssss (As long as you treat me with an equal amount of respect and you're not biased lol)
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes, It's a game and if I get voted out then I got bested.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yessir
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yesss
3751 days 19 hours ago
Robinhood99
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Robinhood99
First name to call you by: Robin
Last initial to call you by: Hood ;)
Nickname (if you would like one):Robin
Color Level: Gold
Continent (America/Europe): North America, USA, Georgia
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Russel Hantz
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I've had a need for a survivor game
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I make moves, but I think im a hero.
Why do you think you can win this group game? I know that I can position myself to a point where I can cover my butt.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: I am best at social. I like to make sure I know where people's heads are at.
Why?: I need a social game in order to be strategic which is like my 2nd state in the game (merge).
How will you help lead your continent to victory?: Imma make sure we win comps ^_^
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays) [On the rare chance that there is a live challenge] ? I think central is an hour behind me so 7pm CST or 8PM CST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 7pm EST weekdays and all day weeked
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? I'm a 9 when im in a group game and a 4 regularly (school)
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges (majority non-live this season)? All challs
What prior group game experience do you have? Lord so much ummmm JS,Suitman,Cmack,Teamjacz, more I dont remember
1st,2nd,2nd,Cmack,Js
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): I'll send lots of chat logs and stuff :)
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Ofc, I may get a little edgy during challenges
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I'm usually bitter but I don't rant out lol
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: WILL
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Ok
~
3751 days 13 hours ago
sergeant
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:Sergeant
First name to call you by:Josh
Last initial to call you by:R
Color Level:Light Green
Time-Zone:EST
Continent (America/Europe): Canada (but America is closer.)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:Colby Donaldson
Why do you want to play in this group game?:Cause you asked
Why do you think you can win this group game? Cause I have the experience and skill to do very well in this game
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: A little bit of everything
Why?:
How will you help lead your continent to victory?:
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays) [On the rare chance that there is a live challenge] ?Any time
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?I am around a lot so any time really
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges (majority non-live this season)?Yes
What prior group game experience do you have? Lots, just check my page
My top 5 are
Bingo21's Survivor:Arctic -4th
themissinglink's Survivor:Second Chances - 2nd
MHens Big Brother 2-3rd Place
Spinners Survivor:All-Stars-4th Place
Gaia's Survivor:Nauru-7th Place

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:
~ Yes
3751 days 10 hours ago
Jxhn
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Jxhn
First name to call you by: John
Last initial to call you by: B.
Continent (America/Europe): N. 'Murica
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Malcolm.
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I am really trying to expand my horizons. You also asked me to apply but I am so down to play yeh.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I definitely start as a hero. I make friends but end as a villain. I stay loyal though the entire time so its a toss-up. I lean more towards hero.
Why do you think you can win this group game? I think I have the cunning and will to win. I'm a strong player and definitely hold my own.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social for sure but I think in my game, I definitely balance where necessary. I am definitely a beyond strong socially savvy player, though. I make friends first and foremost and use my friendships to help position myself.
Why?: Above answer. my bad.
How will you help lead your continent to victory?: Because 'Murica is the mother to eagles and we will draw on our inner Beyoncés to sashay our way to the end.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays) [On the rare chance that there is a live challenge] ? Most work well. A solid time of 6CST would be gucci but any time after is kosher for me.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All day. Some weekends get consumed by Model UN but that's rare.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges (majority non-live this season)? Yes.
What prior group game experience do you have? I have played in multiple series. Despite the amount I have recorded on my profile, I have probably played in at least 10 - I don't count.
Link's Survivor: Second Chances - Sole Survivor
User5's Survivor: Solomon Islands - 1st Runner-Up
Platinum Big Brother 3: Cliques - Runner-Up (bitter jury and i am still miffed)
MMAJunkieX's Big Brother 3 - Runner-Up
Link's Survivor: Alaska - 4th Place

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes! I sometimes forget but absolutely!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course. I host, I understand that whole shpeel.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yessir!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes.
3750 days 22 hours ago
Wokko
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Wokko
First name to call you by: William
Last initial to call you by: W.
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: I like strategic player, as Todd Herzog or Stephen Fishbach, but I also like people like Brenda Lowe or Jerri Manthey
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I love group games, and this seems to be a good one !
Why do you think you can win this group game? I could be able to be pretty strategic and shake up things !
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:
Why?: Strategic and Physical, because I'm active and I'm able to know where's everyone on the totem pole, so I could choose my votes consequently
How will you help lead your continent to victory?: I'm active, good at those challenge, I'm strategic !

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays) [On the rare chance that there is a live challenge] ? 6-7 PM CST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Nearly all the afternoon of EST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9, sometimes I have a life :P
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges (majority non-live this season)? Yes !
What prior group game experience do you have? I'm new in Tengaged, so I haven't finish a group game yet, but I'm in some of them. I'm in the F5 of a group game and the rest are all pre-merge.
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. --------

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Of course !
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Who disagree to do so ? Assholes ?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yeah I will
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes I will !
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Of course, but that's not a problem !
~

open group

RSS APPS GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!