This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S9: Global Battle]

Topic » Applications [S9: Global..

3747 days 23 hours ago
wangifold
Welcome to the official applications page for the ninth season of my group game! I'm back due to great success my first eight seasons, and let's keep up that trend! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start mid February. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app. Only new players may apply.

This season will be like no other seen before! It's Americans vs. Europeans in a battle for global supremacy! 18 new players will enter England hoping to take the title of Sole Survivor and outsmart the "Ghosts of the Past" twist. With a majority non-live challenges, no continent will have any excuse for not excelling this season!

Apply today for your chance to compete for your continent!
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:
First name to call you by:
Last initial to call you by:
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level:
Time-Zone:
Continent (America/Europe):
OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:
Why do you want to play in this group game?:
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:
Why do you think you can win this group game?
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:
Why?:
How will you help lead your continent to victory?:
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays) [On the rare chance that there is a live challenge] ?
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges (majority non-live this season)?
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have?
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it):
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:
~

CREDITS TO SURVIVOR233
3747 days 23 hours ago
zachboy967
Hey, I'll apply later
3747 days 22 hours ago
Welcome to the official applications page for the ninth season of my group game! I'm back due to great success my first eight seasons, and let's keep up that trend! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start mid February. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app. Only new players may apply.

This season will be like no other seen before! It's Americans vs. Europeans in a battle for global supremacy! 18 new players will enter England hoping to take the title of Sole Survivor and outsmart the "Ghosts of the Past" twist. With a majority non-live challenges, no continent will have any excuse for not excelling this season!

~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Avatar20
First name to call you by: Nikki
Last initial to call you by: P.
Nickname (if you would like one): Nikki
Color Level: green
Time-Zone: central
Continent (America/Europe): North America
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati Shallow
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I feel like I can expel read my gameplay and at my dream which is survivor
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: A Villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? I think by the time other contestants know I'm a threat it will already be too late since I'm not a threat until later
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: definitely strategic because I think I definitely think more through the game than anything else
Why?: look at last answer
How will you help lead your continent to victory?: I think I can help lead them because I feel like I can be a very smart leader when my tribe or continent is out of place
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays) [On the rare chance that there is a live challenge] ? Anytimes
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Anytime
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges (majority non-live this season)? DEFINITELY :)
What prior group game experience do you have? SOO MANY ITS HARD TO LIST
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
Leli14, Cory, Manalord, Chantra
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): definitely
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes :(
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes :)
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes :)
~

CREDITS TO SURVIVOR233
3747 days 6 hours ago
CirieFiellds
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: CirieFiellds  (with 2 L)
First name to call you by: Cirie
Last initial to call you by: Fields
Nickname (if you would like one): Cirie
Color Level: White
Time-Zone: WET
Continent (America/Europe): Europe (Portugal)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Cirie Fields xd
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I Love survivor and i want people to know that i'm not a dumb and weak person.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain of course.
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because i'm a very strategic and social person and i'm not affraid to make big moves.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social and strategic.
Why?: For me the game is 30% physical and 70% strategic and social. Many people won survivor being strategic players.
How will you help lead your continent to victory?: Being very strategic and winning challenges.

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays) [On the rare chance that there is a live challenge] ? 6PM to 8 PM
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 5 PM EST to 8 PM EST.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges (majority non-live this season)? Yes!
What prior group game experience do you have? Survivor Arábia (Still in the game)
I only played one game.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes (:
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes, this is a game and we have to play.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Okey.
3747 days 5 hours ago
RedWing91
Username: RedWing91
First name to call you by: Red
Last initial to call you by:
Nickname (if you would like one): Red
Color Level: Dark green
Time-Zone: Eastern
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Rob Mariono
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I like competition
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? I will be active and try for every immunity
REQUIRED FIELD
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic
Why?: Because strength gets you little online and social might get you the votes but It won't get you to the end
Rank those three components in terms of importance to Survivor: strategic, social, strength
Explain the component you found least important: strength gets you little online 
How do people deal with being labeled a certain type of player (social, strategic, physical)?: They Embrace it or try to cover it up
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 6-10
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 7-9 weekdays and 8pm-2am saterday
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
What prior group game experience do you have? I have finished 4th, 3rd, 6th, 16th and in the middle of a game
NJKoda, User, Mccade

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): If you want me to I will
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yeah but it is a two way street
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Of course it's a game and I don't plan on being voted out
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: If you say so
3747 days 5 hours ago
stevestevester10
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Stevestevester10
First name to call you by: Steve
Last initial to call you by: S
Nickname (if you would like one): Fabio
Color Level: orange
Continent (America/Europe): America
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Terry, Kenny, Rob C, Penner
Why do you want to play in this group game?: So we can kick some european ass
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Im a villain but people like and respect me (sandra type game)
Why do you think you can win this group game? i let all the crazys dominate the stratefy as long as im safe until the final 7 where i swoop in and take all the money
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: although i hate to admit it, im social because i always get to the end of group games because im really nice and unthreatning
Why?: ^^^^
How will you help lead your continent to victory?: oh, i wont lead anything, ill let others mastermind our tribe and ill sit back and wait for the kill
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays) [On the rare chance that there is a live challenge] ? all
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? not sunday mornings form 9-1 central
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? everyday for an hour (more if im in a group game)
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges (majority non-live this season)? yes
What prior group game experience do you have? a lot
gaia
totstrashy
will
cole
lex
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): always!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? of course
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? i agree
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: i do
~
3747 days 2 hours ago
ThatLoudDodrio

~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: ThatLoudDodrio
First name to call you by: Lisa
Last initial to call you by: C
Nickname (if you would like one): N/A
Color Level: Orange
Time-Zone: EST
Continent (America/Europe):  America
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Sandra Diaz Twine
Why do you want to play in this group game?: You seem to be a great host and I love playing fun group games.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I'm more of an anti-hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I  believe I can craft a foolproof strategy
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic
Why?:  I love creating intricate plans and a good plan can lead you to victory
How will you help lead your continent to victory?: I will participate In the game and assist my continent.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays) [On the rare chance that there is a live challenge] ? Any time.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Any day can work for me.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8-10
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges (majority non-live this season)?
. Yes
Chrisdooger's Big Brother World (3rd)
Bingo21's Survivor Tuamotus (5th)
User5's Survivor Costa Rica (6th)
MassGustavo's Survivor Brazil 2 (7th)
Cmack311's Whodunnit (9th)

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Of course ????
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? You have worked hard to put the game together, so yes.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game
Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:Yes
~Yes.

CREDITS TO SURVIVOR233
3746 days 22 hours ago
Ireks
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Ireks
First name to call you by: George
Last initial to call you by: G
Nickname (if you would like one): Ireks
Color Level: TV Star
Time-Zone: EET
Continent (America/Europe): Europe
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Tom Westman/Colby Donaldson/JT
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because it looks fun
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I have won survivor group games before
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strength
Why?: Because I am good at challenges
How will you help lead your continent to victory?: By trying my best
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays) [On the rare chance that there is a live challenge] ? That's middle of the night for me, anytime before that would work, but not after
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Mostly evening (European time)
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges (majority non-live this season)? I think so
What prior group game experience do you have? I have played in almost all popular group games
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. Five hosts in alphabetical order - bingo21, Gaiaphage, Mearl, smiley20, SuitMan

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Yes
3746 days 15 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Um.....I'm Asian. So why am I signing for this lol
3744 days 12 hours ago
WitZ
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: WitZ
First name to call you by: James
Last initial to call you by: W
Color Level: Black
Time-Zone: New Zealand Time (NZT)
Continent (America/Europe): Oceania? Lol Europe if it has to be one of those two
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati S
Why do you want to play in this group game?: To win and I haven't played Ryan's games in ages
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: wait and see :P
Why do you think you can win this group game? Duh I'm awesome :P
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: I'm decent in comps (physical) but mainly strategic.
Why?: um... Wait and see
How will you help lead your continent to victory?: through winning comps heaps.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays) [On the rare chance that there is a live challenge] ? I don't know the CST conversion but 7EST pm is my best time during the week.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 7EST pm in the week and whenever on the weekends
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? Weekdays 8 weekends 9
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges (majority non-live this season)? I'll try my hardest

BEST HOSTS...HONESTLY...
Blatastic, Ryan_jambe, You, Zachboy and Nikki (Avatar)

BEST GROUP GAMES POSITIONS (5th or better)
Zachboy's Survivor Amazon - 1st
Blatastic's 61st Annual Hunger games - 2nd
Blatastic's 54th and 62nd Annual Hunger games - 5th
Blatastic's 51st and 52nd Annual Hunger games - 7th (but super fun lol)
Jerard's Next Top Model Season 1 - 3rd
Wangifold's Survivor Season 4 - Fiji - 4th
Eddiedee's The Mole Season 4 - 4th
Ryan_jambe's The Mole Season 1 - 5th
Ryan_jambe's The Amazing Race 9 and 10 - 5th
Treyhurt's Whodunnit - 5th
Avatar's Survivor Caribbean Season 2 - 5th

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): yup I love confs too.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course Ryan :)
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? -I won't go too mental. And I always vote in jury based on gameplay so yeah.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: my very hardest
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: urgh yup.
~
3739 days 18 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Username: donosaurus_rex
First name to call you by: Andrew
Last initial to call you by: D
Nickname (if you would like one): Dono
Color Level: Gold
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Matty Whitmore. He had the right spice of strength and charisma. Everybody loved him, and he was cunning. He knew what he was doing and was very level-headed. I'm probably better at making fire than him, though.

Why do you want to play in this group game?: I love group games, but unfortunately, I work part-time from 4 PM until 8 PM almost every day, which is the primary slot for most live challenges. I have enough time in the day to strategize and socialize, but challenges are equally important. I heard this was a primarily non-live season, so I'm in.

Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Honestly it depends. I've been known to be both or neither. It just depends on the cards I'm dealt. I can flex either way.

Why do you think you can win this group game? I possess qualities that merit good karma, and that includes (but is not limited to) intellect, charisma, a sense of humor, open-mindedness, honesty, integrity, etc.

What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:
Why?: Social. I am very easy to talk to. I am also very personable and I can keep conversations going with anybody. It's that basic level of communication skills that sets the winners apart from the losers.

How will you help lead your continent to victory?: By being on the tribe of course. LOL so cocky of me to say.

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays) [On the rare chance that there is a live challenge] ? 8 PM and later. I get out of work at 7:30 so I can rush home and usually make 8. Nothing before that though unless i'm not working that day. I don't work tuesdays and thursday nights, so those nights i'm free for challenges at any time.

What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
MWF mornings I'm free (like until 4 PM). TTh nights I'm free. Saturdays I work mostly all day, but have enough time to go on tgaged and what not. Sundays I work from 11 AM - 2:30 PM so that's no problem for me.

On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
10. I'm a host man, I gotta be active.

I'll do all the non-live ones, but I may miss a live challenge or two, depending on the day it happens and the time.

Oh man. Just look on my profile. I don't want to bog this app down with the list.

I've won Leli's Survivor twice. I've won Gaia's Survivor. I've won Janelle's Survivor. I've won bingo's Survivor. I've never won Link's Survivor, but I've played five times lol.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Fuck yeah I feel your pain.

Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Haha, yeah for sure.

Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Absolutely, like I said before, I understand your pain.

Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Ew I don't like that. But yeah I won't forget to vote.
3739 days 16 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Ryan_Jambe
First name to call you by: Was I called RJ or Ryan last time?
Last initial to call you by: If I'm called Ryan then obviously J
Nickname (if you would like one): No Thank You
Color Level: Gold
Time-Zone: GMT
Continent (America/Europe): Europe
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Rob Mariano
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I want redemption. With a large proportion of Non-Live challenges this season I should be able to actually win the whole season unlike what happened back in The Amazon :P
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I say Hero but some may argue Villain :P
Why do you think you can win this group game? I made the finals before and what let me down was I was deemed a floater because I couldn't participate in challenges...now that I should be able to there's no reason for me to win
Why?: For me it's the main part of the game on Tengaged. If your strategy sucks then you will be going home
How will you help lead your continent to victory?: By getting their asses into gear and hoping for the best
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays) [On the rare chance that there is a live challenge] ? 6 PM CST will NOT work for the most of the European Continent...I'm in the UK so the earliest I can make it (which means most of Europe should) is 12am (CST)
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Preferably the afternoon in America works best for me since I work during the day and church on Sunday
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8 since I do go to sleep and do other things...unlike some obsessive people I know :P
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges (majority non-live this season)? I should be able to compete in all the Non-Live Challenges
Ryan's Survivor: The Amazon (Jungle Games) - 3rd
Nb Reality's Survivor: The Caribbean - 5th
Caitlynn's Survivor: Madagascar - 1st
WitZ's Survivor: Japan - 1st

Nb Reality's Whodunnit - 1st
Acyuta's Big Boss - 1st
Caitlynn's Survivor: Madagascar - 1st
WitZ's Survivor: Japan - 1st
Nb Reality's Big Brother: The Victory House - 2nd (Couldn't remember another 1st Place)

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): I normally forget about confessionals, however, I generally do a confessional every time I vote at Tribal Council, but when I do remember confessionals do come (most days)
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of Course...
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Of course...
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I will attend/participate in all challenges I can and vote at all Tribal Councils I am required to
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: No I don't understand because if you sign up you should be active and VOTE! (Sorry you can tell I don't like inactives :P)...but generally I do understand
3738 days 22 hours ago
Joeker
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Joeker
First name to call you by: Joe
Last initial to call you by: W.
Nickname (if you would like one): Joeker
Color Level: Light Green
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: I would have to say Jonny Fairplay for his fearless gameplay and his ability to get himself out of sticky situations even when on the outs. Had he made F2 with Lillian, he would have won 5-2.
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I played in a lot of group games and yours is one of the few major groups I've yet to try out and I'm still trying to get a few more group game wins under my belt. I'm through with second and third place.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Anti-hero :P
Why do you think you can win this group game? I am likable and charismatic enough to make it far and hopefully win it all.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: My social gameplay.
Why?: Its the part that always gets me the win the closest.
How will you help lead your continent to victory?: By supplying McDonalds.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays) [On the rare chance that there is a live challenge] ? From what I converted CST into EST, I'll probably be working.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Before 4pm and depends on when I get out of work.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8 or 9
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges (majority non-live this season)? If they are non-live, then I'm able to. :)
What prior group game experience do you have? A lot.

Js21's Survivor: Heroes Vs. Villains - 1st
Dragotistic's Survivor: Tokelau - 1st
Gaiaphage's Survivor: Estonia - 1st
Dante_Williams' Lower Level Stars 12 - 1st
Gaiaphage's Big Brother 2 - 2nd
Cole91's Survivor: Bermuda Triangle - 2nd

(Yes, I have 6, but the ones I got 2nd in I should have won)
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): I'll send in confessionals. I usually do. :D
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Alright. (I can still act like a diva in my final words though right?)
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I will try my best to do so.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: I understand.
3738 days 20 hours ago
sorakh777
Username:sorakh777
First name to call you by:Matt
Last initial to call you by:C
Nickname (if you would like one):N/A
Color Level: Yellow
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I love survivor and wanna play
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero (i think)
Why do you think you can win this group game? Um I might be able to and if I do then it'll be because I played my best game
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic or social.
Why?: I talk to people, but I think over things a lot
How will you help lead your continent to victory?: Being active
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays) [On the rare chance that there is a live challenge] ? Idk CST but I can work after 4 EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Any time
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges (majority non-live this season)?Yes
What prior group game experience do you have? A few games. I'm still in; in all of them.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it):Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes. I even made a blog about this lol
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: YEs
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: I do now
3738 days 20 hours ago
Survivorgame1
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: survivorgame1
First name to call you by: Paul
Last initial to call you by: M
Nickname (if you would like one):n/a
Color Level: yellow
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: PARVATI <3
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I love group games and I think I am All Star material
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? Im very social and strategic and can manipulate people!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic/social
Why?: I can manipulate and form alliances and Im always one step ahead
How will you help lead your continent to victory?: Im always planning and running every possibility through my head
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays) [On the rare chance that there is a live challenge] ? 6-9:30 c (exept wed)
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?all except Wednesday nights 7-8:30
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8.5
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges (majority non-live this season)? YUP
What prior group game experience do you have? You can see all in my bio but some of the bigger ones: Suitman, Leli, Bingo, Links
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. Suitman, Leli, Bingo, Link, Will. Best: Will's: 5th Bingos: 2nd TTRS: 4th TTJ: 4th DW: 3rd

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Of course
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? YES
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? YES
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: YES
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized? YES
3738 days 19 hours ago
Darrenn____

~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Darrenn____
First name to call you by: Darren
Last initial to call you by:W.
Color Level: Yellow
Time-Zone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Continent (America/Europe):  America
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati Shallow
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I want to experience a good group game and this group seems pretty legit
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? If it's nonlive, Possibly
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: strategic, mental, and physical- the trifecta
Why?: Because you need to have physical strength in order to win challenges, and also be strategic and mentally strong to get far
How will you help lead your continent to victory?: I will be a strong player that people will respect and that I will respect them
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays) [On the rare chance that there is a live challenge] ?8 pm-11 pm CST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? all day for the most part
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 6
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges (majority non-live this season)? yes
What prior group game experience do you have? this is only my second group game. And bradyspaulding16's name game but that's a blog
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. I got 2nd place on bradyspaulding16's name game season 1 and the rest im currently in. Brady is the coolest

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Sure why not
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Why would I?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Of course not, I have some class XP
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes I will definently try
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes
~

open group

RSS APPS GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!