This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM19 - Challenge & Photoshoot (10)

Topic » #NTM19 - Challenge &..

313 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Top 3:

- Anja Rubik
- Liu Wen
- Rianne Van Rompaey
313 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Only one is bound to win the challenge, and it is you…..
313 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
313 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
RIANNE!
313 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Rianne for yet another challenge win in your bag. You will have an additional 2 points for this week.
313 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Here’s where you all stand…
313 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge Scores:

Rianne - 10.0
Liu - 9.0
Anja - 8.0
Jackson - 7.0
V  - 6.0
313 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot will be posted shortly.
313 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #11

"Lenox Tillman"

https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExcnpobWUwcGZhMTZ3N2E3dG90eWRtZmRpZmhpMWZ5aGFndXJ5OW85diZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/PC4yIxfjs0QvUWjNNf/giphy.gif

Hello everyone, welcome to your photoshoot this week. Your photoshoot for the week, you may have guessed it already, a tribute to the last but certainly not the least, winner of the Next Top Model Cycle 11: Clash of Ascendancy, also our guest judge, Lenox Tillman!

Lenox Tillman is famous for her stint on the American reality television series and interactive competition, America's Next Top Model. And that playing field is what today's photoshoot will be about. If you have watched ANTM before, you are in for a treat. For this week we will be playing with their exciting title episodes, and your task is to portray that.

To complete the first half of our Megaleg, you need to give us an interpretation of the title that you will pick in a first come first pick basis, no repetition. Be creative, choose what you think will be of advantage to you and make you a stand out. There are lots of interesting titles, which I will be posting below.

24 hours for the photoshoot, thank you and good luck! x
313 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Episode Titles:

- The Guy/Girl Who Gets Rushed to the Emergency Room
- The Guy/Girl Who Drives Everyone Crazy
- The Guy/Girl Who Overslept
- The Guy/Girl Who Floats Like a Butterfly and Stings Like a Bee
- The Guy/Girl Who Can Cry at the Drop of a Hat
- The Guy/Girl Who is Dripping With Hypocrisy
- The Guy/Girl Who Sets a Trap
- The Guy/Girl Who Cries When She Looks in the Mirror
- The Guy/Girl Who is Panic-Stricken
- The Guy/Girl Who Goes Ballistic
- The Guy/Girl Who Suddenly Collapsed
- The Guy/Girl Who is Contagious
- The Guy/Girl Who Walks on Water
- The Guys/Girls Become Superheroes
- The Guys/Girls Who Are 1940s Pin-Ups
- The Guy/Girl Who Wants to Step on a Pretty Flower
- The Guy/Girl Who Learns How to Dance
- The Guy/Girl Who is Going to the Moon
- The Guy/Girl Who Hates Her Hair
- The Guy/Girl Who Joined the Circus
- The Guy/Girl Who Wrecks the Car
- The Guy/Girl Who Won't Stop Talking
- The Guy/Girl Who Cries all the Time
- The Guy/Girl Who is Afraid of Heights
- The Guy/Girl Who Runs Into the Glass Door
- The Guy/Girl Who Gets Pwn'd
- The Guy/Girl Who Gets Married Again
- The Girl Who Went Around in Circles
- The Guy/Girl Who is Scared of Clowns
- The Guy/Girl Who Becomes a Bat
- The Guy/Girl With the Bloodcurling Scream
- The Guy/Girl Who Parties Too Hard
- The Guy/Girl With Moves Like Elvis
- The Guy/Girl Who Gets Possessed

Again, first come first pick rule will be applied.
313 days 6 hours ago
Minie
V

- The Guy/Girl Who Parties Too Hard

https://imgur.com/a/cpef6lt
I was invited to an iconic fashion week event hosted by Celine and then went to the after party event. Everyone knows I’m not much of a drinker and I just have a few glasses to socialize. So as usual It all started with a few glasses of champagne. However, I ended up having more shots than I usually do.

I simply couldn’t keep a track of the number of shots that were passed on to me. A few people even gave me something called party pills and said they were harmless. At first I kept refusing but I eventually gave in.

To my shock, I woke up the next day in a bath tub, feeling wasted and slightly annoyed at how the events have turned out.
312 days 21 hours ago
Delano
Anja Rubik
Episode: The Girl Who Drives Everyone Crazy
Link: https://imgur.com/1N0snV4

Explication:

The challenge of this episode (my ANTM episode, of course) would be based on putting together a rehearsal, with a unique style of each model, that would make the population uncomfortable, in some way. Whether with political mode, criticism of society or controversial topics, in order to impact by the way the model is dressed and the photo. In this way, the objective of the episode would be to impact society, through its essay, in addition to representing a critique for this subject.

Anja Rubik is representing the famous nights of various countries, where the female body is considered an "object" that catches the attention of several men. It's a critique of the man's view that women are solely a "body" for fun. So, "The Girl Who Drives Everyone Crazy" would be an episode aimed at a female critic who would bother anyone who was watching or seeing the photo of the participant. An episode to convey an important message.

Anja is dressed in clothes that catch the attention of passers-by, as well as striking makeup and hair that is also advantageous. In addition, she has a cigarette in her hand and features of boredom, which demonstrates that she is impatient and that not everyone is worthy of her company, despite being the reason she is there.
312 days 21 hours ago
coolKat
-Liu Wen-

The Girl Who Wants To Step on a Pretty Flower
https://i.imgur.com/8Ky5y92.jpg

This title tells a story about a girl who wants to ruin something that is pretty and minding its own business just because she can.

That is what I imagine this ANTM episode would have been like- a girl who picks on another girl just because she can.

For this shot I am channeling my inner Wednesday Addams someone who is notorious for hating pretty things and colorful things as well. I am staring at ‘the pretty flower’ just off screen ready to demolish it. I also have white flowers on my wrist to pay an homage to the title. - but of course they are devoid of color.
312 days 19 hours ago
SeongWoo
Jackson Yee - The Guy Who Sets a Trap
https://i.imgur.com/J6D5vIx.gif
(https://i.imgur.com/J6D5vIx.jpg )

The Boy Who Sets a Trap

In this episode, the models would have to represent the life of an espionage agent.

The chaotic scenario is there to add an idea of action and to generate creativity in the models to create some context.

Jackson, uses the red light to point out to the viewer where his supposed trap is, in which he hopes that his prey will be captured, the cat serves as a distraction (both the observer and the victim of Yi will pay attention to the cat and forget the signs which lead to show that there is a trap there), Jackson's glasses and pose reinforce the confidence he has of himself, in addition to the confidence in his own work as a spy, which is the essence that this episode would seek in the models. Self-assurance in a risky situation.
312 days 14 hours ago
Rubes
~ Rianne Van Rompaey ~

🏥The Girl Who Gets Rushed to the Emergency Room🚑

https://imgur.com/a/Pnqg1A8

Help!!! I have just been run over by a crazy driver and I can’t feel my body! Rush my to the emergency room now! I totallyyyyy wasn’t on my phone with my AirPods in when crossing the road, THEY targeted ME I KNOW it! (I don’t). Anyways, at least I can still pose the house down boots even though I can’t feel any of my limbs yasssss! 🙄

Ok but seriously but please rush me to the emergency room I’m in so much fucking pain :(

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!