This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM19 - Challenge & Photoshoot (8)

Topic » #NTM19 - Challenge &..

327 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Jackson, for your second overall challenge win!
327 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
Jackson, you earned yourself an extra 2 points which will be added to your total score this week.
327 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
Here are your official challenge scores...
327 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge Scores:

Jackson - 9.7
Liu - 9.5
Doja - 9.0
V - 8.8
Rianne - 8.7
Woobin - 7.9
327 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot will be posted shortly.
327 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #8

"The Big Five"

Hello everyone, welcome to your photoshoot this week which will determine, just like what the title of this photoshoot says, The Big Five.

Kenya is known for world's best safari destination and home to diverse wildlife. How about channeling their Big Five – lions, leopards, elephants, rhinos and buffalo? For this photoshoot you will be portraying your own takes for the evident qualities which I will be listing below.

1.) Lion's Majesty
Channel the regal and commanding presence of the lion, often referred to as the king of the savannah. Dressed in bold and/or luxurious ensembles, you will embody strength, confidence, and a fierce aura.

2.) Leopard's Intrigue
Building upon the earlier mention of the leopard, you will further explore the enigmatic nature of this elusive cat. Dressed in edgy and/or glamorous outfits, you will exude mystery, allure, and a sense of adventure.

3.) Elephant's Wisdom
You will personify the intelligence and ancient wisdom associated with elephants. Embody the grace, wisdom, and gentle nature of elephants. Dressed in flowy and/or ethereal outfits, you will strike poses that showcase a sense of tranquility and inner strength.

4.) Rhino's Strength
You will showcase the power of the rhinoceros, a critically endangered species that Kenya s actively working to protect. Dressed in bold and/or structured ensembles, they will exude strength and determination, highlighting the need for conservation efforts.

5.) Buffalo's Resilience
You will embody the resilience and rugged strength of the African buffalo, also known as the Cape buffalo. Dressed in earthy and/or textured attire, they will exude a rugged and fearless energy.

This will be a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS with TWO SLOTS EACH (which means picking the animal for the third time is not allowed).

You have 24 hours for this photoshoot. Thank you and good luck! x
327 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
Again, no reservations allowed.
327 days 1 hour ago
Ajathekween
Doja Cat:

Leopards Intrigue

https://voguesg.s3.ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/29182931/DOJA_CAT_VOGUESG_ONLINE5.jpg

This photo represents the allure and mystery of the Leopard. The Leopard wants you to come closer and closer. However, you can’t to close before the Leopard goes in for the kill. The intrigue is actually sexy to me. It’s the mystery and the adventure worth it? So come close…closer….closer….not clos-oooop it’s too late.
327 days 1 hour ago
SeongWoo
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH JUDGE MALAIKA 😭😭😭
326 days 23 hours ago
Minie
Wooo Jackson
326 days 11 hours ago
Rubes
~ Rianne Van Rompaey ~

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/55f45174e4b0fb5d95b07f39/1556365792686-U31A00TZ3J6FBAG1WQ0X/Rianne+Van+Rompaey+by+Mikael+Jansson+for+Vogue+Paris+%2817%29.jpg

5.) Buffalo's Resilience 🐃
You will embody the resilience and rugged strength of the African buffalo, also known as the Cape buffalo. Dressed in earthy and/or textured attire, they will exude a rugged and fearless energy.

For this photoshoot I wanted to go for a challenge. I feel like the Buffalo based off the description given is one of the harder ones to interpret and embody but we’re here at top 6 so fuck it let’s give it a go!

Resilience is the ability to be successful or fulfilled after many trials and tribulations getting in the way. In this photo I am climbing a tree to represent this resilience, no matter what I will get to the top even if it takes me all day.

“Dressed in earthy and/or textured attire“
My clothing in this photo matches both the earthy and textured description of the resilient Buffalo. I am dressed in earthy tones from the browns to match the neutral tones of the savanna which is one of the Buffalo’s habitats. Also, the pants that I am wearing, as well as the bag near my waist, are very textured in their design (when I researched textured clothing the pictures that came up looked pretty similar to the pants I am wearing!)

“they will exude a rugged and fearless energy.”
Lastly, I wanted to touch upon the energy that I’m giving off in my photo to match to that of the Buffalo’s. In this photo, I am giving you a very rugged look from my hair to my clothing to the bare feet and to the dirt on my face/feet! But at the same time, I have this fearless look in my eyes, I’m half way up a tree yet I’m not scared at all! I’m fearless. Just like the African Buffalo.
326 days 10 hours ago
SeongWoo
Jackson Yee as Leopard
https://i.imgur.com/rq64XUC.gif

Leopard's Intrigue
Building upon the earlier mention of the leopard, you will further explore the enigmatic nature of this elusive cat. Dressed in edgy and/or glamorous outfits, you will exude mystery, allure, and a sense of adventure.
------------------------------------------

For this task i really brought my full interpretation of this shot.
The photo itself embraces the Enigmatic and Mysterious side of Jackson. You can see half of the face but you can feel the eyes, you become the prey.
The big Jacket + The cowboy hat just makes the look edgy for this shot.
And the cherry on the top on the cake, the scenery, this entire desert biome just brings the sense of adventure yall need to end with golden key.
326 days 10 hours ago
SeongWoo
Ops. Sent the wrong format.
https://i.imgur.com/rq64XUC.jpg
Image link
326 days 8 hours ago
camell22
Kim Woobin

Lion Majesty

https://www.malemodelscene.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/KIM-WOO-ARENA-03.jpg

This may be a bit simple but it's really bold at the same time, definitely know about confidence and the aura is def saying "I may be a peace now, but cross me the wrong way, I won't hesitate to take you out. Don't cross me"
326 days 2 hours ago
Minie
V
Elephant’s Wisdom
https://imgur.com/a/gr0GITl

My outfit today is giving both flowy & ethereal. My whole scenery including the background sets the mood for tranquility.

Now to my pose and my stance. Hands in pocket as a body language can mean a lot of positive or negative things but it really depends on the situation.

A couple of things it also mean is, confidence, and tranquility/tranquility. And the peaceful smile on my face and my eyes while I stare right up to the sky with hope and certainty proves my inner strength,

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!