This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM19 - Challenge & Photoshoot (7)

Topic » #NTM19 - Challenge &..

319 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge #7

"Karlie Kloss"

https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExOWI5Njc2MGRjMzQwYmY2MDYzMjBiNThmZTc2MWQxOThkMzEyODJjNyZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZzX2dpZklkJmN0PWc/toV9YrgqBAsyGa5at8/giphy.gif

Hello, Top 7! Welcome to your challenge this week. For today, you will be judged by one of the best-dressed winners of the Next Top Model, also our very own judge, Judge Reece!

For today's challenge, we are giving a tribute to the winner of the Next Top Model Cycle 3: Celebrity Edition, Karlie Kloss.

Not only was Karlie Kloss named one of the Top 30 Models of the 2000s, but she is also known to have been a judge and the main host of a reality television focusing on fashion design, Project Runway - and the aspect of it is what we will be playing with this week.

You will have the opportunity to flaunt your elegance and sophistication by showcasing your best suits and dresses. The focus will be on capturing the timeless beauty and confidence that comes with donning these stylish ensembles and highlighting your personal style and accentuating your best features.

You must exude confidence, grace, and elegance in your poses and movements. We're going fashion-forward this week so give your very best.

You have 24 hours to do the challenge. Good luck! x
319 days 12 hours ago
Ajathekween
Doja Cat:

https://voguesg.s3.ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/29182930/DOJA_CAT_VOGUESG_ONLINE7.jpg

This is Regal, this is elegant. It’s giving rich man’s first wife who was lowkey a bitch but charismatic and got divorced and now is bitter about the younger second wife lolll.
318 days 18 hours ago
coolKat
318 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
~ Rianne Van Rompaey ~

https://fashioncow.com/flowerpower/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Rianne-van-Rompaey-Clinic-Harley-Weir-for-Love-Magazine-SS-2018-5.jpg

This challenge is all about the outfit and I feel like I am rocking this elegant dress. I’m giving confidence I’m giving beauty and I’m giving a little bit of edgy ness with the headpiece I’m wearing. “We’re going fashion-forward this week” and I feel like this outfit is fashion.
318 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Post(s) below are considered late submissions.
318 days 14 hours ago
Minie
318 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
317 days 21 hours ago
IceBear
Jude Reece’s Comments:

Doja -This is a textbook example of surprising me with your outfit choice, but still letting your personality shine. Your look is serving “upper class version of an evil step sister”, so I see what you were going for with the rich man’s wife agenda. The pink boa is amazing and is totally worth it. A suggestion I have is to drape it around your neck so you have an opportunity to show off even more glamorous accessories with your forearms and hands. While the lighting creates an intriguing vintage lens to your look, I would have preferred to have seen the entire outfit clearly. You are rocking this timeless beauty look in classic Doja Cat style. Nice job!

Jackson - In the best way possible, you look like an intimidating mob boss who just dumped a body in the water. The gold chain and slicked black hair finalize this tough guy image so well. The juxtaposition between your suit and the background accentuates your fanciness even more. A note I have is you look stiff. I think if you relaxed your body a little bit and changed up the pose, this could have been one of my favorites. Week 1 this would have been a top-half ranking shot, but with everyone bringing their best, I don’t know how much this stands out from the rest. However, I’ve been impressed with your versatility this season and encourage you to keep showing us new sides of yourself since it’s refreshing to see. Good job!

Woobin - This is my favorite shot of yours so far! You’ve incorporated so many elements to your outfit that I find myself finding something new every time I take another look. Your posh suit is on full display and makes you look like an A list celebrity. The blazer is a pleasant surprise of color while the pocket square barely peaking out is the cherry on top for a high class outfit. Your face exudes confidence with a strong pose to match. The only critique I’d suggest is to fully commit on what you want to do with your left hand, but that’s a nit picky thing. You’re starting off strong this week!

Liu - Oh. My. GOODNESS! I’m screaming! Initially, I was worried that laying down would significantly hinder the angle of how you showed off the dress, but you proved me wrong. Your stare could cut diamonds. It is so intense and I love it! The brooches and jeweled bracelet really aid towards creating an elite, high class presence. Even with an all black background, the lighting perfectly captures your body as well as the dress so it doesn’t fade into the background. My only suggestion would be to find a way to elevate the dress to the same standard as you and your accessories. It’s the third most impressive thing here, so make sure it’s gets the chance to shine this week. This is still a top notch shot and you should be proud!

Rianne - Talk about creativity! This dress would make waves at a Met Gala. The headpiece is a nice additional element of elegance that helps complete this look. I expected primarily static poses this round, but your unique pose with stretched out arms and arched head pleasantly surprised me. As for the challenge criteria, do I see sophistication and grace? No. Do I see confidence and personal style? Hell yes! Your personality is shining through and that makes me engaged with this photo. This is a fun take on this theme and I appreciate you taking a big risk, especially now that we are far in the competition. Great job!

Du - Yes Du! You are radiating high fashion! This dress is absolutely stunning with a fuzzy white coat to match. The matching color coded accessories are on point. Most contestant went for a sharp, bolder look this week and I love how you mixed it up with softer approach. A note I have would be to lean more into the gracefulness aspect of your pose. With your hand wrapped across your chest and clutching your arm, I interpreted your pose as protective, tense, and timid. With such an elegant presence, I think you could have really taken over this week if your body language looked more relaxed to match the soft gaze on your face. Good job!

V - Dang V looking sharp! You look dapper then ever with that suit and the shine of the shoes was a nice touch. I like this relaxed, yet confident vibe you have. A note I have would be to bring more elements into the photo. The pose is a nice start, but I was hoping for that WOW factor that I know you’re capable of. With so many amazing photos presented this round, missing the deadline by five minutes is a real tough break and puts a damper on an otherwise solid shot.
317 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Results and photoshoot will be posted at 8-9 AM EST.
317 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
I'm now here to announce the results.
317 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
The winner of this challenge gets to have an advantage in the photoshoot, which will be discussed as we go along.
317 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
That being said, here is Judge Reece's Top 3 scorers...

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!