This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM19 - Challenge & Photoshoot (7)

Topic » #NTM19 - Challenge &..

331 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Top 3:

- Liu Wen
- Rianne Van Rompaey
- Kim Woobin
331 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Only one is bound to win the challenge this week...
331 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
and it's you....
331 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
331 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
WOOBIN!
331 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Woobin, you are this week's challenge winner!
331 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Now, for your prize, or should I say, your advantage for the photoshoot this week - you are allowed to have a model change their photo for this week.
331 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Here's where everybody stands...
331 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge Scores:

Woobin - 9.8
Liu - 9.5
Rianne - 9.0
Juan - 8.5
Doja - 8.3
Jackson - 8.0
V - 6.0 (original score was 8.0)
331 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot will be posted shortly.
331 days 21 hours ago
SeongWoo
ok
331 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #7

"Jon Kortajarena"

https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExMDA4Mjc2ZDU3ZjM2MWZmOTI2NzExNDlhZWU1OWIwYTdjMzNmY2MwZCZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZzX2dpZklkJmN0PWc/09zptcWUxpRyMOQ63g/giphy.gif

Hello guys, for today's photoshoot, we will be having a guest judge who will also be the tribute winner for the week. He won the Next Top Model Cycle 14: Art of Redemption, let's give it up for Jon Kortajarena!

Jon Kortajarena - "has been known to captivate his audience through a simple black-and-white or grayscale photo. Your job this week is to do just that. Most captivating ... which is a broad term that could mean most sexy, modelesque, unique, striking... is the best performer."

Present us your most captivating shot in black-and-white, do not be boring. Since you know Woobin has an advantage of getting one person from all of you to change their photo, all but Woobin (assuming he won't be picking himself) need to have a backup photo which will only be MAILED TO ME which also should be submitted within the given time limit.

Again post your first photo here and the backup photo sent through my mail within 24 hours. Thank you and good luck! x
331 days 16 hours ago
SeongWoo
Jackson Yee - https://i.imgur.com/wVKUg7d.jpg

I am giving non conventional pose.
331 days 11 hours ago
tast519
Jon: Wow that's quite the twist! You've all been fun to watch from afar so far. I'm excited to see the photos. Good luck <3
331 days 10 hours ago
camell22
Kim Woobin

https://0.soompi.io/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/19061718/kim-woo-bin-1.jpg

I wanted to show evolvement from the first grayscale picture I did from the very first week. I was also a close-up as well but this time my hands are not over my face XD.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!