This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - Beach House

Topic » #NTM14 - Beach House

1581 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
*Bella hugs Jhona*

You were one of my favourites models from the start and I really hope this isn’t the end for you! This is the biggest robbery of the season and I feel so awful for you!
1581 days 15 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
I do always deserve final 3
1581 days 15 hours ago
Russell11
Looking at all the scores, yikes @ someone blatantly giving someone a high score just so I could get eliminated

*hugs everyone*

“You’re all great models, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. It’s been real”
1581 days 15 hours ago
tast519
This isn't an insult to you, Coco. You're still here. This is more towards Judge Sui since her crazy ratings sent someone home.

CF: The fact that Jhonna is out of here after he won the go-see challenge is insane.
1581 days 15 hours ago
tast519
I noticed that too Jhonna, which is why I said she sent you home essentially. This really sucks
1581 days 15 hours ago
tast519
CF: I DID NOT want Jhonna to get saved. The less people the better! He got robbed this particular week, but I definitely think his overall portfolio is too weak to justify a save. I can definitely see why Garrett chose to use his save on Jhonna though. The weeks are running out and Jhonna had a good week this week.
1581 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
CF: I feel like we will not be at f3 for another 3/4 weeks lool because 3 judges still have saved and some of us have never hit that bottom spot and could potentially get saved also so this competition is still heated and there could be many more weeks to come!
1581 days 15 hours ago
tast519
Still the 5 of us, huh? LOL.
1581 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Back-to-back challenge and photoshoot tonight in 7PM EST. Goodluck! x
1581 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Updates:

Congratulations to everyone, especially to Miles for his third best performance!

Best Photo of the Week:
https://i.postimg.cc/3xsZvrM5/BP10.jpg

Call-Out Order:
https://i.postimg.cc/JzDq0D25/CALLOUT.png

Rankings:
https://i.postimg.cc/KvsfmrJY/AVERAGE.png

Always share your thoughts in the house, make friends, confessionals, etc. It is an aspect in the game. Thank you!
1581 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
1580 days 17 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Of course I would get the metaphor poems photos urgj
1580 days 13 hours ago
tast519
Jon CF: Ugh... Sui's judging the challenge this week. Y'all already know how she feels about me. That does not change the fact that I'll try my absolute best to give a strong challenge photo.
1580 days 1 hour ago
coolKat
Bella how the hell do you have so much good photos still I feel like I’m struggling more and more to find the right pic but yours always seem to be amazing
1579 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
Bella: Miles I’m struggling too it just takes me a while to find the perfect photo that I’m looking for! Sometimes I don’t see any for a while and then it just pops up but idk I haven’t won a photoshoot since week 2 so my photos aren’t that amazing lool! But thank you!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!