This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - Beach House

Topic » #NTM14 - Beach House

1561 days 1 hour ago
tast519
& ty Bella. Congrats to you too <33
1561 days ago
tast519
CF: I hope the judges aren't off-put by the sadness of my poem, but I was just so inspired in both my photo and the phrase "clouds of ashes" that I just had to go all out.
1560 days 16 hours ago
tast519
Jon Cf: im disappointed that I didnt book every go see, but I'm at peace with the fact that I tried my best. That's all I can do.
1559 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Panel at Sunday Morning, 7AM EST.
1559 days 12 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
CF: I know I am going home I deserve to tho 馃槶馃槶 hope judges know my potential and give me another chance
1559 days 11 hours ago
Rubes
CF: I honestly don鈥檛 know who will be going home this week. I think that if it was Jon I would be SHOOK! If it was Miles I鈥檇 be surprised and if it was Jhona after this week I鈥檇 be in shock because he killed it this week! Coco...would not be a surprise honestly. It鈥檚 like she wanted to go home by sending in those photos for the challenge...yet she says she鈥檚 going to win in the house. It鈥檚 very..confusing but you know she can do what she wants and I just honestly think it鈥檚 her time to go. BUT if the judges saved her I wouldn鈥檛 be mad because the judges obviously see something in her and she does have talent and has had a good run in this competition so if she were to get eliminated and then saved I wouldn鈥檛 be surprised tbh.
1559 days 7 hours ago
tast519
Cf: Coco's poem seems so half assed, but I cant even blame the girl... this week was truly a test of will.

I think Jhonna could justifyingly go home this week since his poem and photoshoot are very uninspiring imo and Coco has a better track record than him. I still think he did better than Coco, but I'm just saying.
1559 days 5 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
*breaks down in bedroom* everyone is against me and I deserve this I don't want to go home and I feel like I am the worst in this competition
1559 days 4 hours ago
coolKat
*watches the breakdown blinking and goes to get some teas*
1559 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
*Bella joins Miles getting the teas*
1559 days 3 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
U know what I am not going to let these people enjoy me havimg my break downs
1559 days 3 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
I am not stooping down to their peasant level even if I do go on Sunday atleast I know I am the queen and the most professional person here
1559 days 2 hours ago
tast519
Coco, why does this remind me of you? lol

1559 days 2 hours ago
tast519
CF: I feel bad for Coco since I've broken down a few times because of this competition, especially early on. I'm so emotionally invested in this competition, so if I had a bunch of people telling me that I was the worst model of the bunch, I'd probably breakdown again too.
1558 days 18 hours ago
tast519
CF: There's no debating that my portfolio is strong and that my photo connected to my poem since I look lonely. Sui just doesn't like me despite me being one of the strongest models in the bunch. So annoyed since I know she'll give me a 0.5 and fuck up my callout.

I don't wanna quit or anything, but I feel that if there's consistently one judge that hates me no matter how well I do, then it might be impossible for me to win this competition.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!