This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - Beach House

Topic » #NTM14 - Beach House

1530 days 10 hours ago
tast519
Jon: I just submitted my last photoshoot. I think I'm gonna cry. I'm gonna miss doing this competition so much :'(.

CF: I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm genuinely going to miss everything about this competition. The photoshoots, challenges, creativity, the contestants, Jerard, and judges, even Sui! I think I grew so emotional about this competition that I got a bit emotionally attached lol. I want this win so bad now not only because I'm so close and worked hard to get here, but I'd love to be a judge on a cycle so I can still be apart of the franchise.
1530 days 10 hours ago
tast519
CF: I'm pretty nervous going into panel. Idk how Bella  and Jhonna did, which is nerve-wracking. Not to mention, I'm not popular on Tengaged, so my social media score might not be so hot.
1530 days 10 hours ago
Russell11
CF:Same Jon, I guess we鈥檝e been in this competition so long that we can鈥檛 help but become emotionally attached. It鈥檚 been a great 2 months. I鈥檓 glad to have met both Bella and Jon this season along with everyone else, I think we all added something different to this season. And yeah, may the best model win and best wishes to all of you. Mwah 馃槝
https://media1.giphy.com/media/mYJXSersIdrkA/giphy.gif
1530 days 10 hours ago
tast519
lol yeah. Glad to have met you too <33. Good luck to you both
1527 days 22 hours ago
tast519
Jon CF: Finale is here. I'm so nervous!
1527 days 22 hours ago
tast519
Jon CF: I'm now currently in 3rd place, which is a really difficult spot to be at at this point. I think I did the damn thing with my finale tasks, so I hope the judges agree!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!