This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - Beach House

Topic » #NTM14 - Beach House

1582 days 14 hours ago
tast519
Idk what I can do to get Sui to like my photos, especially this late in the competition. I'm feeling super hopeless
1582 days 11 hours ago
tast519
Going back to Sui's comments... i'm appalled at Coco getting a good critique from Sui. This was the one week someone deserved a 1 (for that attrocious poem and mediocre photo), so for her to give such a negative comment to me and Bella, and give a positive and likely high rating to Coco seems bogus and unfair
1582 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
Bella: I completely agree Jon...I like Sui as a judge but I’m sorry giving Coco a positive critique and us negative critiques is just utter bullshit. Sure you may have your favourites and least favourites but if someone isn’t sticking to the photoshoot rules set and a judge decides to be lenient when her poem was weak as shit then that’s just taking the piss. I agree the judging from Sui this week was appalling.
1581 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
CF: I am so nervous for this weeks panel...I feel like I did really well in the challenge alongside Jhona and now in the photoshoot I just flopped it! I really liked my photos and I hope that it’s still enough to keep me in this competition but I am just not sure because only 2/4 judges seems to like it to an extent so all I can do is just pray that I did good enough!
1581 days 13 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Wishing u all good luck cos I know I am going
1581 days 13 hours ago
tast519
Jon CF: I'm in the bottom 3... I'm rarely in this position, so I'm so nervous!
1581 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
CF: Jon surely cannot be bottom 3. He’s a really top class model and I don’t think his time is up yet. I think the bottom 2 may be Coco and Jhona and then I cannot call it!
1581 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
CF: OMG COCO JUST STAYED OVER JHONA I-
DKHDIWNDIDILS THIS IS CRAZY AND IM LIVING FOR IT!
1581 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
Bella: This judge really does have something against us Jon and now Jhona...I feel like I know who it is and they are really pissing me off because it’s just not fair at all.
1581 days 13 hours ago
tast519
I'm not living for this... If I was in Jhonna's position, I'd be pretty hurt that someone who halfassed their entire poem stayed over me.
1581 days 13 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Wow okay I didn't half-ass my entire photo
1581 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
Bella: Not to be rude Coco because I really don’t want to bring you down but Jon is right. Your poem was half assed and this is the reason why I put you at the bottom of the models remaining in the challenge because you don’t give it your all and you do not listen to instructions, hell you didn’t even write a poem which was the main feature of this photoshoot!
1581 days 13 hours ago
Russell11
CF:I really don’t know why I’m getting eliminated. Someone booked 0 go sees and didn’t even write a poem so like...???????? I know for a fact I don’t deserve to be in this position. Maybe there is a little bias, maybe there’s a vendetta somewhere, idk exactly what the reasoning was but it just sucks tbh
1581 days 13 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Well I am gonna jinkx monsoon this competition and take the win I am going to explain everything from now on its not too late for mwah to win I am not going to lose
1581 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
Bella: I’m happy that you have that spirit and I hope you do manage to explain your photos better! I hope you prove to everyone why you got saved over Jhona and that you do deserve f3.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!