This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM14 - HOUSE

1566 days 15 hours ago
nateclove
Uhhh yeah I like the culture considering it's, well, my culture xD
1566 days 13 hours ago
tast519
LOL you never know! Some people hate their culture. But that's good
1566 days 12 hours ago
nateclove
I guess so lol, I'm proud of my roots though!
1566 days 5 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Hi I think I didn't do good at the challenge
1566 days 5 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
I am in the final 7 and I am proud of myself
1566 days 5 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
And btw I just don't think there is a predictable final 4 cos anyone can win and anyone can be eliminated cos Tbh Bella has been late for the photoshoot quite few times and I feel like that might get into the judges head cos u can't ever be late for the photoshoot lizzo I think yeah she has strong photos but I feel some of her photos hasn't met with my expectations and o am shook that jhona is still here cos I feel like he is very inconsistent
1566 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Umm catch up Coco I haven’t posted late for a couple photoshoots now and if the judges really cared so much and let it get to their head then I wouldn’t still be in this competition so pattern up girl please.
1566 days 5 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Well still it might in the finale
1566 days 5 hours ago
nateclove
Coco girl idk why you keep bringing up your expectations of me I literally do not care what you think of me.
1566 days 4 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
I am just saying Tbh
1566 days 4 hours ago
nateclove
Omg you're like obsessed with me! Like sorry not interested!
1566 days 4 hours ago
tast519
CF: Jon https://media1.tenor.com/images/28a3b16f7eab1e5cc89ac1bf4ca9c598/tenor.gif
The two Becky's are going at it!
1566 days 4 hours ago
tast519
CF: Coco was picking on Lizzo early on in the competition and my girl Lizzo obviously didn't forget. I feel like this is case and point why you shouldn't be starting stuff with strangers. You never know how they'll react... I feel bad for Coco and I'd love to be her friend, but she definitely brought her beef with Lizzo upon herself.
1566 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
CF: Idk why is girls are fighting UGH! We’re meant to stick together yet we’re arguing it’s so annoying! Me and Lizzo were just getting on fine actually not fine pretty damn well and then Coco tries to come for both of us. I really want to be friends with her but seriously girl you make it so difficult.
1566 days 3 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Okay sorry but that was my opinion but now I'm ovr that opinion I would love to be Ur friends

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!