This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM14 - HOUSE

1557 days 9 hours ago
tast519
CF: I can't let the judges' personal opinions bring me down. I'll keep trying my best and see where that takes me.
1557 days 6 hours ago
spinfur
hey Lizzo the image you have with text has a familiar name on it other than yours ;p
1557 days 6 hours ago
spinfur
(Sorry for the quad post tengaged glitched on me)
1557 days 6 hours ago
tast519
LOL Luka. Just peeped that.
1557 days 6 hours ago
nateclove
I noticed that too Luka 馃き
1556 days 7 hours ago
tast519
CF: Jon: Omg. Looking at Laith's pic makes me blush, but I wish I could zoom in more to see his sexy features. The judges will probably clock him on that (and rightfully so, since we've gotten a heads up on this already). I like most of the others' photos, but I don't think the editorial photoshoot was the one to have a beauty shot. I predict that the girls will annihilate the guys this week!
1556 days ago
Rubes
CF: This competition is really heating up! Although I still only feel like there are only 3 threats to me right now so I have a feeling us 4 will be the final 4 (not saying names lol) because I think the rest are just filler to be honest.
1555 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Panel would be at Friday, 8AM EST.
1555 days 9 hours ago
tast519
Jon: spill, Bella! We love naming names.

CF: I won't be online tomorrow because I am a working professional BOOKEDT model, but gl eryone. Panel stresses me out so much anyways.
1554 days 17 hours ago
nateclove
CF: Two of the judges really liked my photos, and two of them weren't fans of it. What else is new! I really hope I don't land in the bottom or even get eliminated today!
1554 days 14 hours ago
nateclove
CF: Phew I'm happy to be safe (not to mention top 4 yasss) hopefully I can really wow the judges next week and get like four 10s or something.
1554 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
CF: I think that a couple of the models here are over praised by the judges sometimes and I just think that their photos are average to me which the judges seem to think differently. Anyways I鈥檓 happy to be back at the top with a runner up for best photo and the girls definitely slayed this photoshoot and are proving to the boys that although there are only 3 of us, we are strong!
1554 days 10 hours ago
tast519
Jon: See.. I told yall us girls would annihilate those no good boys!!!

CF: I knew Bella, Coco, and Lizzo would get high callouts and annihilate the guys. I'm officially a psychic -cuts to last week when I was shocked @ all the callouts!-

I'm so happy the judges liked my photo and that I got called 3rd. It's a huge relief since my challenge score was low.
1554 days 10 hours ago
tast519
Jon: Bella, say the names. The truth shall set us free
1554 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
Bella: Ugh okay sure! THIS IS NOT TO CAUSE DRAMA and if it does then it鈥檚 Jon鈥檚 fault! For me..there is an obvious top 4 at the moment but I feel there is an underdog too but I could obviously be completely wrong BUT...I think that the final 4 based on the competition so far will be Bella (me obviously)....Lizzo, Jhona and Jon! And I think that Luka could be the dark horse as I think he has potential. The rest I haven鈥檛 seen anything special from to be honest. Sorry not sorry.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!