This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM14 - HOUSE

1561 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
1.) Bella - 85.71%
2.) Jhona - 57.14%
3-4.) Jon - 42.86%
3-4.) Laith - 42.86%
1561 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
Now this is to remind you that the rankings are based solely on your photoshoot scores. Challenges are to guide you and prepare you for your photoshoot each week. Each of your photoshoots (Portfolio) will be judged in the finale. So, don't think that it's only fair for you to have weak shots on a following week with a thinking that you could simply just be safe. Each shots are deliberated and judged at the finale.

Thank you!
1561 days 2 hours ago
nateclove
*looks at the difference between first and second place* 👀
1561 days 1 hour ago
Russell11
*smiles in 57.14%*
1561 days 1 hour ago
Rubes
CF: Lol I kinda wanted to be eliminated lmao. Efren can have my spot tbh because I’m tired of this competition anyways.
1561 days 1 hour ago
tast519
Tysm for your high ratings, Marlon, Lenox, and Garrett. And thanks for taking the time to calculate those numbers, Jerard. That info is so interesting and nice to know.
1561 days ago
tast519
Jon: Bella, are you officially quitting?
1561 days ago
Rubes
(No my character is over the top and always acts negative it’s a persona lol. If I were actually quitting you’d know because I wouldn’t be saying CF: ....... and stuff LMAOO)
1561 days ago
tast519
LMAOO. Ok
1560 days 23 hours ago
coolKat
I love being in none of the judges top 3 💜💜
1560 days 22 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Hey guys I just want to say sorry about how I been treating u all I am just so focused on Winning that I have forgotten about making friends I hope u don't think I am wanting attention cos I actually mean this I hope u all can forgive me and be friends
1560 days 21 hours ago
tast519
No problem, I get it. Lets be friends ❤❤❤
1560 days 21 hours ago
nateclove
Lizzo: Yeah, no thanks

https://media.giphy.com/media/5t9KwLdmyHFdVK92G5/giphy.gif
1560 days 19 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
CF: Just because I didn't put in the Hailstorm effect doesn't mean my picture is BAD, OK? I was just never told that the picture should relate mostly to that and not the clothes themselves, damn it, it frustrates me. I don't know if I'm going to get another chance, I'm a desaster and I'm ruining my game, I really think so.
1560 days 19 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
CF: Seriously, I AM. A. DAMN. DISASTER. RIGHT NOW.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!