This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM14 - HOUSE

1554 days 8 hours ago
spinfur
Can't argument squad just be final 4 XD
1554 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Tea
1554 days 7 hours ago
tast519
ty Bella <3. I was asking more so since I was wondering if my name was in the top 4 (not to cause drama lol).

Since you shared, it's only fair that I do. Whew, this is a bit brutally honest. I can't judge myself objectively, so I'll exclude myself... My faves rn are definitely Bella, Lizzo, and Miles. Coco is unpredictable and varies from very boring to very interesting. Jhonna, Luka, and Laith are consistently lower-bottom tier to me, but the judges seem to like them a bit more than that.
1554 days 4 hours ago
nateclove
*Lizzo blushes at Bella and Jon calling her competition but she hides it because showing emotions on national television is not cute*
1554 days 3 hours ago
coolKat
* Miles nods at both Bella and Jon* “I agree with both of you guys simultaneously in what you are saying, personally I don’t think I’ll make final 4 at all, actually not anywhere close... but like, I see Bella, Lizzo, who has exceeded my expectations this season, Jon, and Luka have the highest chances of making the final 4, Jhona is very close in contention though
1554 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
UPDATES:

Congratulations Coco for your back-to-back win this week!

Best Photo of the Week:
https://i.postimg.cc/BQ3Q8MNG/BP7.jpg

Call-Out Order:
https://i.postimg.cc/7P0ZYp3V/CALLOUT.png

Average:
https://i.postimg.cc/Y06rnWrV/AVERAGE.png

Always share your thoughts in the house, make friends, confessionals, etc. It is an aspect in the game. Thank you!
1553 days 19 hours ago
nateclove
CF: I know my outfit, while professional, was a bit extra with the huge bow and extra cleavage - but let's be real, we need some candidates in this election that are as sassy and extra as I am. Also I'm not American and will probably be deported after this show airs.
1553 days 9 hours ago
nateclove
CF: There's always the possibility that Judge Carly is gonna love Miles' look but in what way would that even be considered professional? Is he trying to get eliminated?
1553 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
CF: I really loved this challenge because it was a chance for everyone to really express themselves and present to the judges and the public what their best qualities are! It’s just a way of promoting self love and I love that!
1553 days 5 hours ago
tast519
CF: I'm glad none of the judges saved Laith. Seems like a great guy, but he didn't seem to want to be here as much as everyone else.
I think my challenge photo did this theme justice and I put my all into my speech, so I hope I win!
1553 days 5 hours ago
tast519
Lizzo, I Didn't know you weren't american :O. What are you then sis?
1553 days 5 hours ago
nateclove
First of all can I just say some of yall really deliveredttt with your speeches! Damn got me feeling like a basic ass hoe! Also Jon I'm South American... Guyanese to be exact.

(Pretty sure the real Lizzo is American lol but I'm definitely not)
1553 days 5 hours ago
nateclove
CF: I been knew Jon was hooking up with the camera crew, that's why he can hear our confessionals. Honestly, I'm so proud of him :') what a strategy!
1553 days 1 hour ago
tast519
LOL stop  Lizzo! ole shady self. Your impact  and reason for winning is very self  explanatory. Your  platform is huge. Ooh. do you like the culture

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!