This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM14 - HOUSE

1550 days 10 hours ago
nateclove
CF: *sigh* Sometimes I wonder if some of the judges lack common sense ;-;
1550 days 10 hours ago
Russell11
CF:It sucks that our stories don’t play any role in our performances this week. Anyone could’ve just said “Payton became a vogue model” and then posts a photo from Vogue and called it a day. I actually put a lot of thought into my story and yeah I guess this is a modeling competition, but idk that just seems kinda cheap if you ask me.
1550 days 10 hours ago
nateclove
(I'm wondering now if we're like the most outspoken house or something 😂 like we literally throw more shade at the judges than we do at each other)

*waits for comments about the text in the bottom corner of the picture being distracting*
1550 days 10 hours ago
Russell11
I just wanna know what Coco Roach’s reasoning was for doing me dirty like that. Like is that the game we’re playing? Just let me know.....
1550 days 10 hours ago
spinfur
Definitely Coco's way of playing this game like there's a difference between two villains that are in this house. One is going to pull all stops and probably even weaves to get she wants while the other does it fair and can show up to the competition without trying to sabotage others.

Can you tell which two im talking about :p
1550 days 9 hours ago
Russell11
*Jhona to Luka*
“Oh, most definitely.”
1550 days 9 hours ago
tast519
Jhonna, regardless I love your story. Yours was my honest fave.

CF: I'm a bit disappointed that haycee didn't think my photo fit with the theme. I thought I took the hugest risk and my photo was literally a still from my story (unlike most-all of the other models), so to get that critique was such a bummer!! I hope I don't get sent home because hayce's very notorious for giving out 1's :/
1550 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Panel at wednesday morning.

8am EST :)
1550 days 9 hours ago
tast519
wow. Panel already? I love that the pace of this competition is picking up!
1550 days 9 hours ago
nateclove
Lizzo's messy ass keeping track of all the rivalries in the house that would maybe break Twitter:

•Lizzo vs Coco (Ongoing throughout the season)
•Jon vs Bella (Correct me if I'm wrong but i think there was one pretty early on)
•Lizzo and Jon vs Bella and Luka (Argument squad)
•Bella and Lizzo vs Coco (Does this count?)
•Jhona vs Coco (She has yet to respond to Jhona but he's pissedt at the moment)

Wonder if I'm missing any 🤣
1550 days 9 hours ago
tast519
LOL Bella and Luka were trying to attack you 2 on 1 and I wasn't gonna let my girl go out like that
1550 days 9 hours ago
nateclove
Yasss a life saver tbh
1550 days 9 hours ago
tast519
alright... so all the people claiming the story became a mess midway... were y'all referring to my plot or what?

Y'all know I don't like these subliminals!
1550 days 8 hours ago
nateclove
It wasn't just you love. It started with Payton in the ghetto and jumped directly to them getting famous. Then Payton became poor once again and then out of nowhere found love? Then all of a sudden they're cheating on their partner and getting drugged but no worries, Payton just wakes up and punched the fuck outta their fucken rapist, calls the police - and then gets famous again for that reason. Then it ends with Payton suddenly becoming evil and plotting revenge?

So yeah honestly the entire story was a hot ass mess. Tbh I lived for the messiness.
1550 days 8 hours ago
tast519
yes... I had to end that love plot ASAP before the judges started sleeping lol

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!