This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM14 - HOUSE

1550 days 4 hours ago
spinfur
yeah i thought the story was going good until the love plot came in and i was left confused
1550 days 4 hours ago
nateclove
And by the looks of it our resident lover boy may win this challenge. Luka you better pull out this win I s2g!
1550 days 4 hours ago
nateclove
(I keep saying challenge I mean photoshoot smh)
1549 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
CF: Ugh some of these judges really have no eyes. It’s crazy how they think that a certain 2 models photos this week are better than certain other ones. Especially Sui like wtf was going on with her comments today? I completely disagreed with all of it except Luka like am I blind or something because that’s what it feels like reading Sui’s comments tbh.
1549 days 19 hours ago
nateclove
Bella girl I think we in the bottom 2
1549 days 17 hours ago
coolKat
Miles CF: Ugh the people in this house annoy me, Always throwing shade my way when I’ve done literally nothing wrong to them. I’m trying to just you know hey through this game as best as I can without drama but due to Lizzo who seems to wanna start unnecessary drama I’m somehow always apart of it.

Miles: I’m sooooo sooorrry that my love angle ruined the whole story, really really sorry. That my story part was when the story was ruined.
1549 days 17 hours ago
nateclove
Funny how you mention my name when Jon and Luka were the ones who started the shade on your love story. I was simply saying that every single angle in the story was a hot mess. But go off I guess.

(Also I'm aware that I shouldn't be replying to your confessional but since other people have replied to my confessional I might as well join in xD)
1549 days 17 hours ago
tast519
Pls dont take it personal Miles if I said anything. Your other photos are great imo and you're still one of my faves.

Cf: Jon: Miles is my boo in my head, so I dont want him 2 b mad
1549 days 17 hours ago
nateclove
Oh, sorry - I forgot to add a couple words in my first sentence - what I meant to say was "cringy ass love story". Carry on.
1549 days 17 hours ago
coolKat
I was more so talking about the shade on my challenge photo more so than the love story one... I get that that one was like a mess but I was trying not to make the story become depressing...
1549 days 17 hours ago
coolKat
Become not depressing*
1549 days 16 hours ago
nateclove
Look, I'm sorry. I'm just nervous about how I'm gonna do at panel today and I lashed out at you. I have no reason to start any drama with you.
1549 days 15 hours ago
nateclove
CF: I been knew I woulda been in the bottom this week based on my critiques. Guess we will have to wait and see if I'll get a save.
1549 days 15 hours ago
tast519
CF: Haycee completely sunk my callout. How am I supposed to be Top Model when a judge has it out for me???
1549 days 15 hours ago
tast519
Gl Lizzo. You definitely had one of the better photos and stories to me this week, so I'm quite shocked that you are going home.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!