This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM11 - HOUSE

2135 days 3 hours ago
haycsclair
JUDGE JERARD's Top 3

1st - Garrett Neff
2nd - Miles McMillan
3rd - Hao Yun Xiang
2135 days 3 hours ago
haycsclair
JUDGE LUCKY's Top 3

1st - Garrett Neff
2nd - Devon Aoki
3rd - Doutzen Kroes
2135 days 3 hours ago
haycsclair
JUDGE MARLON's Top 3

1st - Dinara Chetyrova
2nd - Devon Aoki
3rd - Doutzen Kroes
2135 days 3 hours ago
haycsclair
JUDGE SUI's Top 3

1st - Doutzen Kroes
2nd - Victoria Justice
3rd - Hao Yun Xiang
2135 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
UPDATES:

Congratulations Garrett, for not only bringing #TeamSui's second consecutive win for her team, but also for bringing your second best photo for this season.

Best Photo of the Week:
https://s15.postimg.cc/myms001yj/BESTPHOTO6.jpg

Call-out order:
https://s15.postimg.cc/x8p6z9ezf/CALLOUT.png

Rankings:
https://s15.postimg.cc/qi8pptk3v/RANKING.png

Always share your thoughts in the house, make friends, confessionals, etc. It is an aspect in the game. Thank you!
2134 days 18 hours ago
Lalisa
waves to doutzen
2134 days 18 hours ago
DrG2
Dinara confessional:

I still cant believe that Doutzen is the one to go since she is always being in the top this past few weeks and considered as one of the topdog of the season. That is really shocking. Now im scared but I will 100% give my A game in every challenge and photoshoot
And me getting 3rd last photoshoot? I thought I was 5th or 6th lol
2134 days 16 hours ago
VictoriaW
Victoria: Confessional

I feel really great I got runner up;). Its good moment and hopefully I can actually win one.
I am shocked that Doutzen left because she was great in the beginning. Top 9 and one step closer to being the next top model <3
2134 days 14 hours ago
carlyjordan14
*Confessional*

Shawn: Completely shocked that I'm still here! I'm happy the judges seemed to like my last photo shoot and hope to continue building upon that.
2134 days 14 hours ago
Zankie16
Confessional: Garrett Neff

WOW, Best Photo I did not see this happening. I have won one challenge and TWO best photos I am the first person this season to have the best photo twice. I think this shows everyone that I am here to win this thing. This is what I needed to build up my confidence because let's be honest I kind of have been in a slump since my last best photo.
2134 days 3 hours ago
DrG2
Dinara confessional:

just realize that I am the only girl left in bedroom 2. I hope Hao or Garrett didn't do anything to me tonight or later lol
2133 days 15 hours ago
Zankie16
So how does everyone feel about this challenge
2133 days 12 hours ago
DrG2
it really is one of the hardest challenge if you never ever watch gossip girl before garrett lol
2133 days 12 hours ago
DrG2
Dinara confessional:

did I just win that challenge by a perfect score??? that score really bring my fire back. I really thanked judge Lucky because when he said dont be so hard on myself last week, it really hits me to the core cause no one knows how hard it is for me to stay consistent every week. For now I will just focus on the challenge and photoshoot so that I can slay everything and became more mature and be a good top model
2133 days 7 hours ago
SeongWoo
*Looks at Dinara*

Its more probably me and Garret do some stuffs together *laughing*
You're with friends, dont be afraid of us *eye smile*

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!