This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM11 - HOUSE

2133 days 2 hours ago
SeongWoo
Hao | Confessional:

Oh my... I almost got a 9.5, unfortunally i lost my airplane to location, so i made my challenge from home with some friends, hopefully i did well. Im so sorry for everyone who cheers for me!
2133 days 1 hour ago
MoooHades
Izi Confessional::

Eh, not my finest work, but I was happy with it and the result I guess, I hope I can get better
2131 days 21 hours ago
DrG2
Dinara confessional:

This is the hardest photoshoot ever. Thank God coach Marlon make me still on the right track. I hope I can survive this elimination because I need my hard work to be worth it
2131 days 13 hours ago
SeongWoo
Hao | Confessional:

Well, this week its all about our photos. We don't have a theme with specific rules. Hope i can get a good rank!

http://i.imgur.com/mVwdwrt.gif
2131 days 12 hours ago
Lalisa
*camera pans to me 7 weeks into not getting a single first call out*

https://78.media.tumblr.com/866432aa7539c2fc8cd49b062183aff1/tumblr_n8u3vkgYRf1r9rffqo1_400.gif
2131 days 4 hours ago
Lalisa
me when Sui thought I was going to just accept another poorly written, crap critique again from her

https://68.media.tumblr.com/61c1187f283278f2f5bd1efded24f03e/tumblr_inline_ovvwn1p9ze1t6k4hx_500.gif
2131 days 4 hours ago
Lalisa
Bye yall, I hope America has fun watching Hao in the pool 24/7, Izi side-eyeing the cast (queen) and the rest of the cast not existing in the house LOL deuces! x
2131 days 4 hours ago
VictoriaW
Victoria: Confessional

I do like Devon, but that girl sometimes does not know how to keep her mouth shut. I hear her  arguing with Sui and I'm like are you fucking serious right now. Sui shouldn't have to take any of her shit. If Devon cant take a little criticism, There's no way she would survive the in the industry. She's acting like a whiny bitch and she needs to get her act together.
2131 days 3 hours ago
VictoriaW
*Goes into the living room and sits by fire*

Victoria: Too much for one night!! *Sips Tea*
2131 days 3 hours ago
DrG2
Dinara confessional:

I thought there was a panel but boy I was wrong. But I think Sui is the only judge that always got called by the contestant every season since she decided to judge and that was the funny part lol
2131 days 2 hours ago
Lalisa
Shut up Victoria, you dumb bitch. This isn’t the “industry”, this is a Tengaged group game where you submit photos LOL goodbye!
2130 days 23 hours ago
Neme91
Lucky Confessional:

So I was in my hotel room chilling and I got the call that it was time for panel but I let Sui go first cause you know I wanted time to make some shit up. Then all of a sudden my team member Devon goes all Apeshit. I couldn't believe my eyes. Then Sui went all Godzilla. It was epic. Now I know why I accepted to return to judge. I live for this shit!
2130 days 16 hours ago
Zankie16
Garrett Confessional

WOW, I thought I was going to go home this week but, if it is true about Devon quitting that means I am here another week. Also, I think that means someone has quite this competition every other week.
2130 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
*Confessional*

Shawn: I'm not sure what just took place, but I'm going to keep out of it.
2130 days 6 hours ago
Zankie16
So how is everyone doing?

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!