This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM11 - HOUSE

2150 days 8 hours ago
DrG2
Dinara confessional:

Finally a good score again after last worst score ive ever got. I hope I can come to the top again. But yeah for me my love shoot this time isnt that lovely but the others ... too I guess so idk
2150 days 8 hours ago
SeongWoo
*come closer to Devon*

- I am scared. I'm receiving a lot of fire from her... (talking about Sui) Maybe she expect too much from us and for that reason she is doing so many criticizes?
2150 days 8 hours ago
SeongWoo
*looking at cameras and singing a phrase from Oh My Girl girl group*

-Can you hear my cry?
2150 days 8 hours ago
Lalisa
it’s whatever, we’ll see what happens at panel because every choice has its consequence.
2150 days 7 hours ago
Neme91
I get to host the challenge next week so be happy everyone!!!
2149 days 7 hours ago
Zankie16
Garrett Confessional-

This photoshoot was hard for me because the last time we had to portray someone else and the last time we had to do that was our coaches and that was not my best or worst photoshoot. So, let's hope this time is better the only thing going for me is that this challenge score this week lets hope that helps me this week because I think I am going to need it.
2148 days 9 hours ago
SeongWoo
*walks to cameras*

Hey public, its Hao... I am really nervous this week, i have the lowest score at CHallenge, so... i need high scores at photoshoot.

I promise to all of you, if i continue, i will do a naked/underwear only shot soon!
2148 days 9 hours ago
DrG2
Dinara confessional:

Idk why but this season's challenge and photoshoot are kinda lazy and unoriginal. I mean we came here to be ourself not to copy someone else and we came here to slay the individual photo although maybe we will work as a pair in the future but to do that like almost half of the season? I cant at that. And now we have to copy someone else TWICE? Im sorry but i am myself. It is just hard to improve yourself when you got asked how to be someone else perfectly and as far as i know, there is likely only 1% that we have to copy someone else in the real fashion world
2148 days 9 hours ago
Zankie16
*looks at Hao*

Can we do the shot together?
2148 days 8 hours ago
SeongWoo
*looks at Garrett*

Hahaha, of course!
2147 days 20 hours ago
wileycoyote
Hello Models, our host has calculated each judges average score for each model and im going to give you all a look at each judges top 3 ;)

Doutzen - Lucky, Marlon, Sui
Devon - Lucky, Marlon
Garrett - Jerard, Lucky
Hao - Jerard, Sui
Miles - Jerard
Victoria - Sui
Dinara - Marlon

Theres so much contention in the judges it really is anyones game, we hope to see you give your best each and every week
2147 days 20 hours ago
coolKat
When this is posted during the week I’m getting my worst score to date
2147 days 19 hours ago
SeongWoo
Im tired at bad scores 3 weeks in a row, i really need something to get back at competition
2147 days 16 hours ago
Lalisa
hmm I wonder how this will turn out..
2146 days 23 hours ago
haycsclair
In line with what coach Marlon had revealed to you, I will now reveal the rank of each Judge's Top 3. Remember this is the Top 3 of each Judge based on how we scored you from Week 1 up to Week 5.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!