This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM19 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM19 - HOUSE

329 days 8 hours ago
Ajathekween
Doja Cat

U are right, I should relish in my win, it is frustrating however when people are making big scenes and start questioning the judges when they are in fact just doing their jobs.
329 days ago
Jerard
Updates:

Congratulations to Doja for her first best performance of the week, and also to our Top 9!

Best Photo of the Week:
https://i.postimg.cc/nLgJf5DK/BP4.jpg

Call-Out Order:
https://i.postimg.cc/zfVrM5VX/CALLOUT.png

Rankings:
https://i.postimg.cc/pLVxfKvj/AVERAGE.png

Always share your thoughts in the house, make friends, confessionals, etc. It is an aspect in the game. Thank you!
328 days 15 hours ago
SeongWoo
Jackson Yee | CF

- Next Top Writer… Again! Can we please have less writing and more modeling? I am tired of this!!!!
327 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
*Rianne walks into the CF room after a long day at the challenge*

Liu and V were great to work with, we didn’t just work on the challenge, we’ve had nice conversations too and I feel like I know each of them a bit better now too! Also I think we killed the challenge so I’m excited to see what Judge Jhona has to say. Wish us the best!
327 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
Rianne CF:

I’m confused by Team 3, I think they miss understood the challenge. In the rules Jerard clearly stated that one model had to be QUEEN, one model had to be KING and the third model had to be either a crown PRINCE or PRINCESS. They only completed 2/3 of the assignment so let’s hope Judge Jhona sees this and critiques their errors!

*Rianne cackles as she drags her messy ass out the confessional room*
326 days 8 hours ago
LaCroix
Simon Nessman

"Not sure how we ended up in last place in the challenge when another team didn't pay attention to the rules...."
325 days 12 hours ago
coolKat
-Liu Wen CF-

Oh I’m so mad, I typed out this whole other different description for the story and accidentally deleted everthing, and was unsure how to un-do what I accidentally did on mobile.

I tried to remember exactly what I put and I hope my rememberance makes sense? But ugh that was frustrating.
325 days 10 hours ago
SeongWoo
Jackson Yee | CF

- Not Liu Wen stepping on the killer croc 😭😭😭
325 days 8 hours ago
coolKat
(It was a safe and humane photoshoot trust)
324 days 10 hours ago
Minie
V:CF:  But why did you make my killer Jesse innocent Lui Lmso 😭😭😭.

Anyway, in all seriousness I think I added nice spice to the story. I really can’t tell where I will stand with my picture. No one was submitting for like 12 hours so I decided to go in. I did have good garden party pics like really good ones but for me they were less dramatic, I wanted to add drama so I went with this masquerade shot where I gave such an intense killer vibe! Idk if I will get critiqued because it’s not a full shot but hey I think really described picture well and added it to the story. Not just looks wise but also the whole creepy looking corner I picked for the shot was fun. I was expecting the story to go l darker from then on tbh!
323 days 21 hours ago
SeongWoo
Jackson - CF:

- So, today we will have the results, but we got no critiques yet, it will be a super surprise for everyone!
323 days 19 hours ago
Ajathekween
Doja Cf:

I hope the judges like my photo today!
323 days 14 hours ago
Rubes
*Rianne sits in the CF room*

If I’m completely honest I’m not feeling the most confident this week. I would love to get my first POTW but I’m not sure if all judges will love my shot just like last week! So far good comments from Judge Reece so I have no idea who will be going home!
323 days 11 hours ago
LaCroix
Simon Nessman

https://64.media.tumblr.com/eb7d288ab780bc516be07b648b8a7d8e/tumblr_inline_mq6jw3HJv21qz4rgp.gif

"Not surprising the judges eliminated me. They've hated me all season long. Still pissed that we lost the challenge over a team that didn't follow the rules. The challenges in this season were not impressive and I know that I am better than what these challenges showed."

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!