This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM19 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM19 - HOUSE

341 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
Rianne CF:

Wow this photoshoot challenge was by far my favourite so far! I’m super super happy with what I’m being an advocate for today and I feel my photo turned out exactly how I wanted to and I believe it got the message I was trying to say across pretty clearly so I’m just excited to see what the judges think now!
341 days ago
SeongWoo
Jackson CF:

- Oh my god, i am so happy with this win!! Also, looking at the photoshoots, i like some of them and some is really… unprofessional
341 days ago
Ajathekween
*Goes to Jackson*

Your photo was so cute!!!
340 days 22 hours ago
SeongWoo
‘ Jackson Yee | House

- Oh, hii Doja, thank you so much! I loved yours too, the whip was amazing!!
340 days 22 hours ago
Ajathekween
THANK YOU

*Hugs Jackson*
340 days 22 hours ago
coolKat
-Liu Wen CF-

As soon as I submitted my photo I thought of a better description and unfortunately wasn't able to change it, but I hope the explanation that I did give was good enough to get me a high placement.
340 days 17 hours ago
coolKat
-Liu Wen CF-

“Hmm… Tais apparently didn’t participate in her team challenge and now… she left the house, what Is going on? Hope she comes back.”
340 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Rianne CF:

It sucks that Tais didn’t want to continue on in the competition but I do not hope that she comes back. One more model down which means one step closer to the crown bitches!!!
339 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Rianne CF:

The entire point of my photo for this week was to blend into the clothes and feel like I was getting sucked away and engulfed which I mentioned in my description so I’m kinda sad that Judge Drake thought that didn’t fit with what I was aiming for 😔
339 days 15 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Goes to Rianne and hugs her*

You are going to stay, I’m not losing my BFF in this house.
339 days 15 hours ago
spinfur
Who's Drake? All I see is Judge Malaika)
339 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
*Rianne gets dragged back into the confessional room*

*the producers shout at her for disrespecting Judge Malaika and hold her at gunpoint*

Rianne: I would like to formally apologise for my words, I did not mean to confuse the beautiful Judge Malaika for a man.

*the producers let Rianne go with only a warning shot to her foot*
339 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
*Rianne hugs Doja back*

Thanks girl, we both need to make it to the finale!
339 days 15 hours ago
Ajathekween
We will gurl….
339 days 14 hours ago
camell22
CF- I’m so happy that I was able to make it top 9. I should play the lottery

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!