This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM19 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM19 - HOUSE

339 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
*Rianne rushes to the confessional room*

I want some drama in this damn house! So far it’s been so dry and the ratings are dropping!!
339 days 12 hours ago
SeongWoo
Jackson CF:

- Well, kinda disappointed about my 4th place… again. But well, i think i made my best and unfortunatelly for the judges. I am so happy for next challenge, i am working with Du which is awesome, and Simon had great photos too
339 days 12 hours ago
Ajathekween
Doja CF:

Im so sick and tired of these people litterally whining and bitching about being in top 5 or 4. Like you did just fine!! Relax!!! Stop crying. Its ok to be upset about a placement and you think that you can do better, but gurl why are you fucking crying...like stop its actually painful to watch.
339 days 12 hours ago
humanwebjet1
(THIS^^^)
339 days 12 hours ago
humanwebjet1
(4th time playing and I noticed this season is extra whiny)
339 days 11 hours ago
Rubes
*Rianne cackles on the couch*

Rianne: Oooo how do you guys feel about Doja and Du calling everyone out like that? *looks around at the group with a bag of popcorn in her hands and let’s out a smirk*

https://iv1.lisimg.com/image/24080954/500full-rianne-van-rompaey.jpg
339 days 11 hours ago
humanwebjet1
(loolll when I use brackets, I'm talking as myself so not Juam)
339 days 11 hours ago
Rubes
(Lmao that’s even better hahahah and sorry I just mean Doja then!!)
339 days 11 hours ago
Rubes
(And also yes Rianne has powers and can hear through the confessional room!)
339 days 11 hours ago
humanwebjet1
(XDDD anyways this season extra whiny like we don't have 5-6 more weeks)
339 days 11 hours ago
SeongWoo
(How people always act like they could listen to confessionals, loving it)
339 days 11 hours ago
SeongWoo
Jackson Uee | Kitchen

*twerking while preparing some rice, bacon and eggs with onions and garlic sauce*
339 days 11 hours ago
Rubes
*Rianne sniffs as she can smell something horrible coming from the kitchen*

“Ew what is that smell!”
339 days 10 hours ago
SeongWoo
Jackson Yee | Kitchen

- Gurl, u wore a latex suit all day and after that u layed on a pile of old clothes, maybe u need to take a bath. *smirks* Btw, are u vegetarian? Im frying bacon
339 days 9 hours ago
coolKat
-Liu Wen | HOUSE IN GENERAL

“Since everyone is eavesdropping on confessionals anyways I might as well make a public statement. Who cares if people are upset they didn’t place higher than what they did. Like, I’m going to be upset no matter what If I don’t get a win because we all want that win, will I be delighted at a top 3 placement yes. But we are final 9 now, getting fourth and fifth frankly isn’t ‘good enough’ and fourth and fifth isn’t the finale, which is the stage we all want to reach. So, yes, I will be upset and relieve my sadness however I choose too if I get a placement less than desired. That being said

Doja congrats on your win, I do personally think Rianne and I did place a bit too low this week, but that’s just me, I loved Rianne’s shot, was actually probably my favorite of the bunch, but like relish in your win, don’t let the other people who didn’t win’s complaints/whining/crying whatever get in the way of the fact you won! Like why are you caring about what the other people are feeling?

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!