This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM19 - Challenge & Photoshoot (5)

Topic » #NTM19 - Challenge &..

329 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Challenge #5

"Marlon Teixeira"

https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExYTE1ZDFjM2IyYzg3NmEwNWM0MzAyYzZlMDlmNTExNzI1Y2MzNGJmNiZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZzX2dpZklkJmN0PWc/sskyd3qE9ms3IIfruZ/giphy.gif

Hello everyone and we are officially starting week 5 with your challenge for today. This will be judged by our second guest judge this season. He won the Next Top Model, Cycle 15: All-Stars, let's give a warm welcome to Jhona Burjack!

For today's challenge, if you have attended last night's panel, we are doing a team challenge - and we are giving a tribute to the winner of the Next Top Model, Cycle 5 and he was also a main judge from Cycles 6 to 15, we're talking about Marlon Teixeria.

Fun fact, Marlon Teixeira's an NTM record holder. For he is the only model who has received a scorecard of perfect 10s in one single photoshoot. And that's where our inspiration for the challenge will be; Kings and Queens - the battle of the kingdoms.

For this task, you were divided into groups of 3, which will be posted below if you haven't seen it yet. Your task is to create your OWN KINGDOM. Each of the members will represent someone: (1) The King, (2) The Queen, and (3) The Crown Prince/Princess. Create a short history of your kingdom, the palace name and the official royalty names of your members, and the kingdom's importance to the current society. In modern days how are the characters doing, their abilities, personalities, and traits, and shown to us in a compiled album (no collage needed)? Show regality in your shots and explain thoroughly each member's importance, and be the best of the three kingdoms.

You can be as extra as you like by putting your family tree, a picture of your kingdom, or anything you would think creatively.

You have 36 hours to compile the shots, again only one per group will post. Thank you and good luck! x
329 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
TEAM 1:

Jackson Yee (SeongWoo)
Du Juan (humanwebjet1)
Simon Nessman (LaCroix)
329 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
TEAM 2:

Liu Wen (coolKat)
Rianne Van Rompaey (Rubes)
Kim Taehyung (Minie)
329 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
TEAM 3:

Anja Rubik (Delano)
Doja Cat (Ajathekween)
Kim Woobin (camell22)
327 days 16 hours ago
SeongWoo
https://imgur.com/a/TYWrIdy

𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝒲𝐻𝐼𝒯𝐸 𝒦𝐼𝒩𝒢𝒟𝒪𝑀

In a place not far away, in the middle of the white forest, there is an empire that is cold and not very close to reality.
The kingdom is commanded by Queen Juan (blood heiress) and King Simon (Juan's great love), both young men, who came to command due to a tragic event that ended the lives of Juan's parents.

Juan was always authoritarian, cold and rigid in his choices, she was the true commander of that place, while Simon was calmer and heeded all of his wife's decisions.

One day, they both decided to give birth to their only child, his name was Jackson. He was always a polite and affectionate boy, unlike many in that place, which caused serious estrangement.

One day, discovering a book in his huge library, Jackson discovered more about the outside world and decided to explore it. He spent the whole night out and got to know incredible things, including discovering new colors other than white and light tones that always surrounded him.

Generating revolt in his parents, Jackson was forbidden to repeat his acts and kept imprisoned in his castle. Juan demanded that his son forget what he discovered about the outside world and dedicate himself to becoming a cold leader.

Simon puts himself in a place of listening and talking with his son, saying that he once had the same desires as him and that he also came into contact with the outside world, however, that he did not adapt in all aspects and ended up giving in to the white kingdom and live it there as always destined.

Jackson faithfully believes that it doesn't line up with his thoughts and decides to run away. Running away, Jackson ends up in the black kingdom, where he is dark, but warm people, and there he met amazing and friendly people, where he ended up feeling at home.

This story is about freedom and discovery, and it helps people discover their place in the world.
327 days 14 hours ago
Rubes
TEAM 2

~ Liu Wen, Rianne Van Rompaey & Kim Taehyung ~

⚜️𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝕠𝕗 ℂ𝕚𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕖⚜️

https://i.imgflip.com/7o5ce8.gif

https://imgur.com/a/JjJYqoq

~ Liu - Is modeling as the Strong & Brave king Xiuying

~ Rianne - Is modeling as the Empathetic, Thoughtful & Graceful queen Cordellia.

~ V - is modeling as the Tactful, Intelligent & liberal prince Darius

Kingdom of Citrine has a history of being one the richest kingdoms on the planet. In early days it used to be a very prosperous peaceful kingdom where gold and citrine was freely available.

With time the kingdom started to fall apart due to neighboring nations plotting invasions to get a hand of the kingdoms wealth.

The Queen is always overlooking her kingdom from her castle, as she stands tall and steady imagining a better future. You The King is known for their military background whom the queen decided to marry to keep her kingdom safe and he’s been very loyal to the queen and the kingdom since and always on the field to eliminate the threats the kingdom and his queen is facing. Thus, she raised a son with whom she entrusted with overlooking the kingdoms affairs as she is preparing him to be future king one day.

For taking initiative in maintaining his duties and understanding the risks the kingdom is under, the Prince socializes with gangsters and outlaws to get information on current affairs and risks the kingdom is facing as he’s determined to fulfill his duties and protect the kingdom from rivalling nations and follow the footsteps of his admirable parents once the heir is passed down to him.
327 days 13 hours ago
Ajathekween
Team 3

Kingdom: Invierno

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/fire-emblem-civ-v/images/7/78/FjormMap.png/revision/latest?cb=20200101134427

In a distant icy kingdom, lived a family - Audovera - nothing traditional. Formed by a queen, Anja Audovera Rubik, a princess, Doja Audovera
Cat, and a prince, Kim Audovera Woo Bin.

The king, Edgard Audovera, had died a while ago. This factor was decisive in the vision that the Acasta society had on the royal family. The king was well respected for the society in question, but after his death, Anja and her sons began to face problems with political issues. The female figure ruling a place was still a big surprise to a portion of the population.

Anja Audovera is an extremely sure person of her goals and what she wants to achieve and do for society. However, there is an ambitious side, which is his ruin at times, especially with his children.

Doja is the daughter of another marriage of the king - and this one Doja Audovera is the princess of the kingdom, with a strong personality and who comes into direct conflict with Anja, her stepmother - Doja is the daughter of another marriage of the king - and this is one of the reasons the relationship is complicated. However, despite the intrigues, Doja is a great princess, with a firm pulse, and who manages to conquer a part of the local population with her actions, improving the people's view of the royal family.

Kim is the desired prince, with a welcoming personality, but quite popular among the women of the kingdom. Within his family, he is someone more distant from the political issues involving the royal family, as his real interest is life as an ordinary person, away from real responsibilities.

The kingdom works in a different way. In common stories, the direct heir to the crown would be the prince, the male son. But in Audovera it's different. The kingdom is the responsibility of the eldest relative, even if it is the queen. And since in this line of succession a woman was in power, conflicts began to appear in society.

It is a story of intrigue between the family and the impact of this relationship on the government of a population, since the kingdom is isolated, in icy lands, where winter is often complicated.

https://i.imgur.com/Y3x8ozZ.jpg
327 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
327 days 3 hours ago
Russell11
Judge Jhona: Challenge critiques coming soon, bare with me lol
https://static.wixstatic.com/media/dd894c_34ff7f80389345c59080422330ffe58d~mv2.gif
327 days 2 hours ago
Russell11
Challenge #4 - Marlon Teixeira

Team 1: Jackson, Juan, Simon

Okay so for starters, I loved the message of your story. It was really nice and heartwarming and I’m sure a lot of people can relate to being on that journey on finding where they fit in the world so I’m glad you guys found a way to still add substance to your story. I don’t know how I feel about the photos though if I’m going to be honest. With Juan, your photo is definitely giving dominant, cold ice queen that runs things and won’t take no for an answer which I like. Simon is giving almost the complete opposite; passive and calm, which I also like because that’s what his character was. For Jackson, I wouldn’t say there’s anything particularly wrong with this picture, I just wish I would’ve seen a bit more personality especially since he is this rebel in the story, but overall I think you guys did good. Good job!

Team 2: V, Liu, Rianne

Okay so first off I love the Disney font lmao, that was a nice touch. I think these are all good photos that portray exactly what the characters were described as. Rianne is looking very regal and queen-like, as every queen should. I love how you set the stage with your description of Prince Darius’ (V) duties and your photo portrayed exactly that, I really like that. And Liu just looks like an absolute savage in this photo, definitely looks like the type you would assign to eliminate threats. Your story might not be as in-depth as the others but this isn’t a writing competition so when it comes to modeling, you guys ate that.

Team 3: Anja, Doja, Woobin

Okay so the rules did state that you had to assign a king, a queen and a prince/princess which you technically did not do so I’m gonna take that into consideration. That being said, this is my favorite story and I honestly would love if this were an actual show. I love Woobin’s photo, you look so hot in this my goodness. This photo definitely makes you see why he’s so popular with the women in the kingdom. Doja, you just look so graceful and classy, but also not someone you want to mess with which lines up with the character that was described in the story. Anja……I don’t know. The character from the story is just not what I’m seeing. I’m not seeing someone who’s ambitious and sure of themselves, I see someone who looks scared, not sure of themselves and that’s not only with the face but the body language as well.
327 days 1 hour ago
SeongWoo
“Its not a writing competition”
After all those challenges where ppl wrote like 20 lines lmao, hard to believe 🤣
326 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
I mean it’s not a writing competition so I’m glad that’s not massively taken into consideration here!
326 days 21 hours ago
Minie
I mean tbh I don’t think our script was bad based on the requirements of Jerards description, we covered everything he pointed out so. From what I understood he wanted to know the importance of each character to the kingdom and in other team stories, even though they were fun to read and was interesting im seeing someone going astray. I’m not saying they were bad but I’m saying our story was more plain cause that’s how we understood the project.
326 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
I am here to announce the results of the challenge..
326 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
While this isn't a writing competition, as Judge Jhona stated - we still need to see your capacity in how good you are in connecting a story to your shot, or vice versa.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!