This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pandora’s Panic: 1.3 The Sinister Sisters

Topic » Pandora’s Panic: 1.3 The..

879 days 12 hours ago
coolKat
*Kaleb sighs huffing, as he follows down after the street Gunter ran into, ignoring the people coming from the sewers. He grumbles to himself*
879 days 12 hours ago
Maya10
Lets out a scream*
879 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Gunter left a path of destruction as he turns down an alleyway*
879 days 12 hours ago
Giraffez
I bite my lip rubbing her back "let it out Amaya"
879 days 12 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Graham sees all the people emerging and decides it's a sign that he needs to go home.*
879 days 12 hours ago
Demgirl6
Angie: Please. *she prepares her realm walking, huffing when Anna starts shooting and water starts spraying* ...Hmph. *she grabs Dinlas, dragging him through to a different dimension*
879 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(For now everybody can just chill and vibe with each other I’ll probably end the episode late tonight)
879 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Dinlas huffs as he gets wet he gets dragged through to the other dimension*
“Thanks for the back up i hate that bird bitch.”
879 days 12 hours ago
Maya10
I...i have to go. *smh* i have to go to him.
879 days 12 hours ago
coolKat
*Kaleb follows the trail of breadcrumbs that Gunter left* “Gunter… I don’t usually do this, so give me a damn break and show yourself sooner rather than later…”
879 days 12 hours ago
Giraffez
I'll come with you *I help her up locking arms with her*
879 days 12 hours ago
Tizian
Anna sees them warp away and frowns, flying away afterwards. ^Evil cult strikes again. At least the gorgon girls died.^
879 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Gunter glares at him he is very angry, there isn’t much that can be done to calm him down*
879 days 12 hours ago
Maya10
Used Cam has a support*
879 days 12 hours ago
Demgirl6
Angie: *she shakes her head, wiping water off of herself as best as she can* You’re welcome. And lucky - I almost missed it, what with the drama down there.

open group

Pandora’s Panic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!