This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pandora’s Panic: 1.3 The Sinister Sisters

Topic » Pandora’s Panic: 1.3 The..

835 days 13 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
-The Bar-
*Hades and Genesis are at the bar while it’s closed, the two are enjoying some drinks together*

Genesis: So, What did you need to meet me for?

Hades: Ah getting right to the point, well it’s about your ex’s mysterious circumstances. Such a shame really don’t you agree?

*Genesis sips on her drink raising an eyebrow*

Genesis: Honestly, I just wanna get to that little punk you call a son. I’ve heard he’s been causing trouble and I think eliminating him would remove the problem don’t you agree?

*Hades chuckles and sets down his drink*

Hades: Now we shouldn’t blame the kids here I mean, after all the kids never had anybody who cared for him besides me. If anything, you’re all a part of the problem. Outcasting him to the underworld making him so so angry with the world.”

*Genesis stands up she looks pretty angry at the suggestion that it’s anybody’s fault*

Genesis: If anything Aphrodite was the one to blame, she’s the one who outcasted him so don’t blame anybody else for that shit. He shouldn’t be getting other gods killed!

Hades: You’re all to blame, but it’s ok because when I’m in charge, things are gonna be a lot different.

*Hades grins as Genesis goes to fight him she gets a painful shock, she grunts as it continues getting worse and worse as her eyes water her mouth starts foaming, eventually her eyes start bleeding as she slowly but surely dies, her soul being collected by Hades who laughs as he exits*

-Under Central Park-
*The 3 sisters are gathering under central park in the sewer they have statues of different townspeople they have collected, along with Kimon and Vanessa. The three sisters start getting to work smashing the statues, their hideous features getting less and less as they murder laughing*

Medusa: Such delicious death, when we kill all the ones who trapped us this will be so much fun.

Sister 2: And we can use this one as bait to bring them here, he seems pretty well liked from what I’ve seen

*The sister grins at Kimon frozen in terror, as the 3rd sister goes over to Vanessa wrapped her arms around her neck*

Sister 3: As for you, you’re not as useful to us. See you in hell gorgeous.

*The sister snaps the head off of Vanessa’s statue as they laugh, the Camera panning out to everybody still alive, as a song is heard*

Today: Chill day as usual
Tomorrow: killing 2 of Medusa’s Sisters
20th: Killing Medusa and figuring out who opened Pandora’s Box
835 days 13 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
-DO NOT POST UNTIL 6PMEST-
835 days 8 hours ago
iGoddess
(Omg thought I missed this last night, thank goodness hahaha. Exam week is rough.)
835 days 7 hours ago
nateclove
(Omgggggg they got vanessa rip gal)
834 days 20 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
-OPEN FOR POSTING-
834 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
(anything specific we should be doing?)
834 days 20 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Just hanging out people should know Kimon and Vanessa are missing along with a bunch of civilians)
834 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
(*Thumbs up*)
834 days 20 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Gunter is at the coffee shop he sips on some coffee*
^Man, how the hell are all these people disappearing?^

*Dinlas is hanging out in some dark alleyways making his way through town*
834 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
*I sit in the back of my club doing my makeup looking around a lot of my usuals not been showing up chalking it up to the same reason Vanessa and Kimon is missing* something smells rotten in the state of denmark.
834 days 20 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Graham has been thinking. Man, I really need some new hobbies, he's probably thinking. Or maybe I just need to spend more time on said hobbies. What could it be he's thinking about? For now, Graham's going to go outside and try to be less of an insufferable ball of negativity.*
834 days 20 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Dinlas makes his way through the shadows of the alleyways he eventually gets to the bar sneaking inside while it’s still closed to clean up what Hades had done*
834 days 20 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Liana is being beautiful obvi*
834 days 20 hours ago
Symmetry888
Dara's browsing the wares of a store where the owner had turned up missing. ^What do I steal first?^
https://64.media.tumblr.com/fbfb3801644a607b1186df20e5353294/2af1aa90c2ab93f3-7d/s540x810/cb6e63161e2fabddcb78e20a74d44ec6aa55f549.gif
834 days 20 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Dinlas sees the body of genesis he smirks a bit dragging it towards a back room*
^leave it to me to do the clean up…^

*Gunter gets his coffee he heads on out on the city sipping on it as he glances around he sees Dara and nods*
834 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
*I sigh softly as I finish putting a wig on* I don't know why I'm even open right now with so many missing.

open group

Pandora’s Panic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!