This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pandora’s Panic: 1.2 The Lost Maze

Topic » Pandora’s Panic: 1.2 The..

881 days 6 hours ago
Giraffez
Wanna crash at my place? *I look at him after shooting another tequila*
881 days 6 hours ago
Symmetry888
Dara sighs staring at Angie just standing outside their window. "...Are you going to keep staring in through there this entire time as we text?" they ask finally.
881 days 6 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“I was thinking of just heading home for the night honestly gotta make sure that my schedule is in order.”
881 days 6 hours ago
Giraffez
*I nod biting my lip* no yeah of course of course
881 days 6 hours ago
Maya10
Chuckles* yeah but my mom love Khaos. You know her
881 days 6 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“See you around then?”

(Also whenever everybodys ready forepisode to be closed I have closers typed up to close it out so just lmk)
881 days 6 hours ago
Giraffez
(Good whenever) OK well see you around then OK *I smile looking at kimon patting his chest softly heading out biting my lip  kicking myself*
881 days 6 hours ago
Maya10
Im good too :) )
881 days 6 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*he nods*
“She’s definitely a big fan of chaos which is cool.”

*kimon gets up and waves bye heading off*
881 days 6 hours ago
Demgirl6
Angie: ... *she blinks at them* ...No. I am going to leave now. Please tell your rat he is handsome and capable of devouring all that oppose him.
881 days 6 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Graham's gone home. He hopes things can finally settle down soon, but deep down...*
"...we're fucked, aren't we?"

(good!)
881 days 6 hours ago
Symmetry888
Dara sighs and relays this information to their rat. "Done. Next time just come to the door and you can pet him." They roll over to sleep.
881 days 6 hours ago
Symmetry888
(am good)
881 days 6 hours ago
Demgirl6
(all good xoxo)
Angie: *she happily heads off into the night*
881 days 6 hours ago
Maya10
Laugh* i cant blame them

open group

Pandora’s Panic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!