This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pandora’s Panic: 1.2 The Lost Maze

Topic » Pandora’s Panic: 1.2 The..

870 days 7 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
-In the City-

*Buildings start to shift and change, becoming a confusing mess, giant walls sprout up from the edges of the city blocking it off from the rest of the world. A giant encasing of glass covers the top to make sure nobody can fly in or out of the area, the camera pans out showing that the city has become a giant labyrinth. In the center of it all is a man with the head of a bull chained up even when freed from Pandora’s box.*
https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/B_pIsctWOhR8gckeDPXdo4eWtEQ/fit-in/2048xorig/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2016/08/24/742/n/1922283/3360d2f82a8c6990_1444318095-ahs14/i/Minotaur-From-Coven.gif

*The creature thrashes around and roars in anger as a figure comes up to it their face is covered in shadows besides a grin*

???: I freed you once, now let me do so again.

*The figure messes around before the chains fall from the beasts arms it roars at him rubbing it’s foot on the ground like it’s gonna charge before it stops*

???: Now you don’t want to do that, go cause some problems and entertain me. I’m sure you can take your rage out on some others.

*The Minotaur nods as it walks off through the labyrinth searching for some victims to attack*

-The Club-

*Caspian is hanging out enjoying some drinks partying like there is no tomorrow, he glances around when he sees Dinlas glaring at him. He chuckles a bit paying it no mind as he heads over*

Caspian: What are you doing here? I thought you would be off in the underworld being bitter mom never liked you

Dinlas: Why would I care what she thinks? Have you even seen the woman is a big mess? I should be asking you why you’re here.

*Caspian finishes his drink he sees people around the club checking him out and he winks at them glancing back to Dinlas*

Caspian: Little brother, you know word travels fast among the gods and you've made quite the name for yourself. Not many are happy with your little shenanigans you’ve been pulling. Just trying to make sure you don’t get in over your head is all.

*Dinlas gives him dirty looks as he huffs like a child*

Dinlas: You don’t have to watch over me I’ll be fine, I don’t need you or anybody getting in my way so stay out of it and maybe you won’t meet your end.

*Caspian smirks and pats him on the shoulder*

Caspian: I’m not scared of you brother, you should get going. I don't think you’re very welcome here right about now.

*He gestures to some of the cast glaring at Dinlas who rolls his eyes, he pulls out one of the pearls Hades gave him*

Dinlas: I was never liked by them, I couldn’t care less.

*He crushes it teleporting back to the underworld, Caspian shakes his head sighing as he goes back grabbing another drink*

Today: Chill day everybody is getting used to the labyrinth and hanging out
Friday: Some people will be going to Pluto to get some materials, (Amaya and Dara are the heads of this so if they invite you you can choose to go!). Don’t worry though if you aren’t invited there will still be some fun little chaos that happens within the labyrinth!
Saturday: Fight with Minotaur, maybe some other tiny plot things to tie things up before episode 3!
870 days 6 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
-DO NOT POST UNTIL THURSDAY AT 6PM EST-
867 days 23 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
-EPISODE IS OPEN-
NOTE:the city is a maze right now so navigating around is a bit more difficult
867 days 23 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Kimon is walking around he stares up at the buildings*
^jesus how did this even happen?^

*Gunter is grumbling as he tries to find his way around*
867 days 23 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Misha, who was in the middle of a very intense movie-musical marathon, pokes his head outside of his apartment window, blinking at the now rearranged city.*
Clang, clang, clang went the trolley indeed.
*He climbs out of his window and onto the fire escape, a habit of his, trying to just.. fathom everything.*
867 days 23 hours ago
Symmetry888
Dara is sitting on a chair made out of their void energy inside their apartment's lobby, snapping photos of people running around confused outside the building with a gleeful smile.
https://64.media.tumblr.com/e411d036dc201383866e85495427dfc4/2af1aa90c2ab93f3-c9/s540x810/5ee36d9346ae68a8ec9e5fd44f545f179650f655.gif
867 days 23 hours ago
Hudspith
*exits the army base looking at the buildings*

Looks like a labyrinth
867 days 23 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Kimon sees people looking around in awe he frowns a bit*
^Great how do we explain this one^
*He shudders a bit thinking about what could have caused this*
867 days 23 hours ago
nateclove
*Akua blinks as she looks around*
"The city isn't as I remember it..."
867 days 23 hours ago
razzberryjuice
"Damn." *Caspian pokes his head out of the window of his apartment, looking groggy.* "Seriously? I thought this'd be all over with by now."

*Grumbling, he closes the curtains and slips back into his bed. Guess he's not going halfway to the Bronx for a party, then. Gotta text someone that he's not gonna make it.*
867 days 23 hours ago
Symmetry888
Dara finishes taking their photos with a satisfied smile, heading out into the streets and literally just standing there laughing at these poor confused people.
https://64.media.tumblr.com/a5756c1426f1fbd47f5c89b107a2eb85/2af1aa90c2ab93f3-c5/s540x810/e2099fbb477d700a90d9e520322b08ca40c2a39f.gif
867 days 23 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Misha lets out a wistful little sigh, knowing fully well he won't be able to do his showing of Rocky Horror tonight. His little heart mourns the travesty- probably more so than that of the panic of the mortals below him.*
This bites, I wouldn't even be able to find my way to Chelsea in all this mess. Who did this?
*He lightly taps his head on the bannister, big upsetti.*
867 days 23 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Graham is extremely tempted to just not even leave home today. The temptation is extremely there. He looks out his window at the walls of the maze.*
"It'll pass..."
*Sighing, he decides to get up and leave home anyway.*
867 days 23 hours ago
Demgirl6
Angie: *she's here to stand outside for a solid 30 minutes before I run off, carefully glancing around* ...
867 days 23 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Kimon walks through the city a bit shaking his head*
^Maybe some of the others will know what we should do^

*Gunter grumbles as he gets lost he gets angry*
“Come the fuck on!”
867 days 23 hours ago
Symmetry888
Dara notices Angie just standing ouside and steps over to them. "Oh, Angela! Just the woman I wanted to talk to."

open group

Pandora’s Panic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!