This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pandora’s Panic: 1.2 The Lost Maze

Topic » Pandora’s Panic: 1.2 The..

865 days 9 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Yeah theyre a riot honestly.”
*He yawns*
“I’ll talk to you later”
*he heads off so the episode can end*
865 days 9 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
-Angie’s House-

*Angie is hanging out humming to herself, she is cleaning up around her house when she sees an old relic she forgot about*

Angie: Ah long time no see, guess I don’t need Hermes’s Staff after all

*She grins as she holds a jug full of water from the River Styx, she remembers it’s powers and smiles as she hums the scene fading to Ken who is messing around with Hermes’s staff*

Ken: Now what the hell does this thing do exactly?

*He messes with the staff waving it around and such the snakes on it glow slightly as he sees his dog fall asleep, he raises an eyebrow before shaking his head*

Ken: So you just put yourself to sleep? Useless damn thing…

*He goes to toss it away before the wing flap he gets an odd sensation feeling the pain and suffering of those hurt in the minotaur attacks over the few days. A tear rolls down his eyes as he sees so many people in pain with injuries that are giving them slow painful deaths. He closes his eyes as the Staff does it’s work a calming aura spreads across the city relieving the pain of those suffering they slowly drift in a peaceful death their souls traveling to either Hades or Nakia.*
https://64.media.tumblr.com/8029596c56470b2babc8c488010623f0/tumblr_inline_oyy7e67Fb01rifr4k_540.gif

-The Bar-

*Alec is sitting out having a drink by himself the visions he’s had flashing through his head from Dinlas he groans, Lou comes over sitting down by him*

Lou: You looked stressed, keep the drinks coming it seems to need a chance to relax.

Alec: I can’t relax, all this stuff going on, more people getting hurt by the second. My dad’s gone and my sister could be next for all I know.

Lou: Ugh Families, maybe you should be more like me and Thor and just hate each others guts. It’s easier that way, really beating the crap out of each other not caring about each others well being. It’s great.

*Alec gives him a look as he shakes his head*
https://64.media.tumblr.com/f6067881015f72c59b5e488ea2fdc833/tumblr_inline_pslsts3wv51rqq37j_400.gif

Alec: I couldn’t do that. I care for my sister way too much to hate her, or my father. Whoever unleashed all this bullshit is going to get what’s coming to them, my money is on Dinlas.

*Lou sips his drink glancing around*

Lou: That would make the most sense, but the truth will come out soon most likely and I’m excited for whatever is to come. You know the more trouble caused the better. Life would be so boring if we didn’t have to overcome some kind of obstacles.

*Alec thinks about this as Lou just grins downing shot after shot with the guy*

-The Docks-

*Kimon is hanging out alone by the pier he doesn’t notice as 3 women in sunglasses approach him from behind*

Kimon: Man, people keep dying, what am I supposed to do? This whole thing blows…

*The women giggle a bit causing him to jump and turn to face them, they block off the ways he can go as he looks up at them*

Kimon: Who are you? What do you want?

Woman #1: Don’t worry we can help, all you have to do is trust us.

*Kimon gets up he tries to back up almost slipping off the edge of the pier his eyes widen in fear as he looks seeing the women  take off their sunglasses*

https://pa1.narvii.com/7167/9912ca3364f20792f9436f7a51b1b720a81984edr1-296-200_hq.gif

Woman #2: Don’t worry it only hurts for a second.

*The 3 women’s eyes flash as Kimon tries to call out for help, when the flash is gone the women laugh as a stonified Kimon sits there on the pier*

-End of Episode 2-
865 days 9 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Thank everybody for being active! Next episode won’t happen till January sometime after the 3rd since holidays and I’ll be on vacation for a bit but i will keep yall updated!)
865 days 8 hours ago
Maya10
(*angry nyx gonna bring darkness for chaos* not my child!!!)
865 days 8 hours ago
Mitsuki
(UMA MILF THURMAN? ON MY TENAGAGED DOT COM?!?!?!?!)
865 days 8 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Lmfaoooooo she had the best Medusa gifs)
865 days 8 hours ago
Maya10
No argument she was the best medusa 🐍)
865 days 5 hours ago
Symmetry888
(🐍🐍🐍)
865 days 1 hour ago
Ajathekween
(MAMI THURMAN!!!!)
864 days 21 hours ago
coolKat
(Sorry for not being active at all yesterday, but fantastic episode :D)

open group

Pandora’s Panic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!