This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Star Episode 5: "Agra, India"

Topic » All Star Episode 5:..

3315 days 13 hours ago
EternalBlossom
Cameron needs to work on his social game... How's that working out for you?
3315 days 13 hours ago
Warthhogs
LMAOOOOOOOO Amanda me when I actually won a challenge and rp like every other day
3315 days 13 hours ago
Missalice3
*smiles*

Confessional: I-I am v-very glad t-to be back...*smiles* I-It's a pleasure to see these p-people...
3315 days 12 hours ago
Warthhogs
I have posted in every single page after Cameron got eliminated until your duel started... You never talked so showing up to the past 2 live challenges doesn't mean I'm inact
3315 days 12 hours ago
Missalice3
Oh...th-this isn't g-going t-to be h-happy...is it?
*frowns*
3315 days 12 hours ago
domarco13
Oh shut sorry jake I completely forgot lol I don't know why I thought that I just looked back yeah I'd choose KOkidd sorry to both of you
3315 days 12 hours ago
Missalice3
(Not to intrude into the conversation, but don't slander someone's name and then when there is someone else just apologize and throw them under the bus XD)
3315 days 11 hours ago
domarco13
I threw KOkid under the bus in the first place I didn't realize Jake was so active
3315 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Hey special guests!
I think i deserve to stay since I fought tooth and nail to be here!
I was put up for 3 duels and Ive been a main target for most of my stay here!
I made moves when I was in power and I have never given up!
I really hope I stay!
Its lovely meetibg you 4!
3315 days 11 hours ago
Coyle14
I deserve to stay because I'm here to win, but explore this world. Traveling around the country and competing in all these challenges are fun. There is no better way to spend your life. I also want to prove to myself that I can win this. I was targeted early on last time and didn't get a real chance to play the game I wanted and now I got my sort of second shot at winning this game. I'm not ready to leave and I hope that you guys keep me, so I can continue to explore the world and win my way to the end. Thank you
3315 days 11 hours ago
KOKidd
*Stares out a window and sighs*

Confession: Yeah, to my fans, my Competitors and the Special guests im sorry I haven't been around much for challenges...I just got a letter *holds up a letter* My Best friends mom who was like a mother to me passed away alittle while ago while we were on our way to Cape Town *sighs* if I stay I promise to everyone I'll show them a different person, a person who is ready to fight for his spot.
3315 days 10 hours ago
EternalBlossom
If the guests  have any questions for me, they can skype me at madisins, pm me, or post it right here.
3315 days 8 hours ago
kkoster001
Hey guys, sorry i'm on so late. In the process of moving. Anyways, I wanna start by saying that I deserve to be here for a few reasons. For one, I came in as the only past season winner, and have managed to keep myself out of the duels, and in the game whilst holding that title. Along with that I have also done major strategizing and socializing which helped me to pick a winning team for the two team weeks. Lastly, in terms of challenges. Well, every single challenge I have been in from week one to now, I have been in the top 4 and above for those challenges. All in all, I think I have shown strategic strength, social strength, and physical strength. Making me hopefully deserving of staying in all of your eyes. :D
Good luck everyone, and I really hope I get to continue on in this fight.
3315 days 8 hours ago
Warthhogs
Lol sorry for attacking you Amanda I was kind of pissed that you called me inactive
3315 days 8 hours ago
domarco13
Yeah lol I understand :p

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!