This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Star Episode 5: "Agra, India"

Topic » All Star Episode 5:..

3324 days 21 hours ago
spinfur
*unpacks my stuff in the hotel*
3324 days 21 hours ago
EternalBlossom
Yes, Cameron. Would it be smart to go after people who haven't been trying? Don't be fucking daft. I'll go back on my word to get out a silly competitor. Wake up.
3324 days 21 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
*notices Eric*
Oh my gosh, hi Eric! :)
CF: I'm so excited to see Eric again! I mean, it gets kind of lonely when you're the only person from your season still playing!
3324 days 21 hours ago
EternalBlossom
Speaking of people from our season, I really want to welcome one of best allies from Season 3, Misaki. I was bummed when you didn't return, girl! Ethan talked about you a lot.
3324 days 21 hours ago
Giraffez
No but really me over Amanda or Vanessa like really bitch whose the dumb one
3324 days 21 hours ago
spinfur
I just see Marisa and Eric neither one were my allies
3324 days 21 hours ago
Giraffez
Or sorry but even Marisa I mean come on heffer learn the difference between threats and nonthreats
3324 days 21 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
*looks nervous before starting to speak to special guests*
Hi special guests! So, I deserve to stay here because I've been to every competition so far, I feel like, and I may have been sent to a duel once, but I tried my hardest and I beat Pretzel! So, I feel like I may not have been the best in competitions, but I always try my hardest! Plus, I always have been friendly to everybody in this game, so I know I've tried hard in making some relationships! Well, hope you keep me in this game!
*gets out camera and starts recording after I leave my conversation with special guests*
Okay, so I just talked to some special guests, and I wonder if I did good? Did I do horrible, I don't know if I did good. But maybe they respected my effort? Oh no, let's just hope they keep me in this game!
3324 days 21 hours ago
EternalBlossom
Giraffez
No but really me over Amanda or Vanessa like really bitch whose the dumb one

I have my plan, something I don't want to spoil to your dumb ass at the moment.
3324 days 21 hours ago
Giraffez
Fyi no matter what you won't be getting my vote unless it's to send your ass home ok
3324 days 20 hours ago
EternalBlossom
You're so fucking stupid. The GUESTS vote for us, not the returnees. And if you're talking about the finals, are you sure I'll make it that far? Thanks for believing in me xoxo.
3324 days 20 hours ago
EternalBlossom
My campaign is crap, visitors. I went inactive for the first half of the game, returning when my life cleared up. Ever since I returned, I won two challenges, got out a royal bitch, and I really solidified my social game. If that's not pretty cool, I don't know what is. Sure, I wasn't here, but look how quickly I made myself known and comfortable. Season three Iris is back, but this time she's ready to win this bitch.
3324 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
No I believe I'll be coming back oh and whose stupid here honey there a three reasons why you wouldn't put in Amanda or Vanessa or basically a bigger threat a your a homophobe the least likely but still needs to be said just incase b your bitter because of the one time I helped send you on your marry way in a survivor group or c your in an alliance with them the most likely and you fucking floater a few wins does not a winner make ie ginamarie
3324 days 20 hours ago
EternalBlossom
I KNOW if I did all this shit in the beginning, my ass would be out of this game way too quick. There's also a big chance I'm going into the battle this week due to my past two wins. I'm confident, though.
3324 days 20 hours ago
EternalBlossom
Regarding Cameron, there is no way in HELL I am a homophobe. My best friend in this WORLD is the fruitiest little bitch you would EVER see. I love him to death. I am a supporter of Gay marriage. Don't being personal shit into this game, because that hurts. I've never been called a piece of trash like that, like a fucking homophobe. This isn't even the game anymore. You're inconsiderate, rude, and I fucking hate your guts. Don't you DARE talk to me, stop being obsessed with me. You're disgusting. Piss off, you fuckface.

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!