This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Star Episode 5: "Agra, India"

Topic » All Star Episode 5:..

3273 days 12 hours ago
Kenu67
Previously on Globetrotters the top ten arrived to South Africa. Iris won the seventh challenge and put up Cameron who had to face off against his rival Vanessa. In the end Vanessa beat out Cameron winning her third battle. Iris won the eight challenge and this time put Cara into battle to face off against Amanda. Cara managed to beat out Amanda. Now only eight contestants remain as we near the end of the competition. What will happen this week? Find out now on Globetrotters 6: All Star Battle

3273 days 11 hours ago
Kenu67
Congratulations to all of you for making it to the top eight but I have some news so share with you all. One of you will be eliminated from the game and be replaced by a jury member who will be rentering the game. Three jury members are being given a second chance and while they fight it out to earn their place back in the game they will be living with you all again.

Please welcome back Nathan, Cameron, and Amanda
3273 days 11 hours ago
Kenu67
Which one of the eight of you will be leaving, well that's not up to me or the eliminated players. We have some special guests with us this week...

Please welcome the from season 1, the physical powerhouse that saw her game end after a surprise elimination... Ashley Rosmith - [Kenu67]

The social party boy who missed out on being in the final 2 when he lost the final challenge, it's Andrew Theo - [sosyomama] from season 2.

This shy and quite, but strategic girl went the whole season without ever being put in a duel. It's season 3 champion Misaki Katsu - [Missalice3]

And our final guest saw his game end early in season 4 but he returned for a second chance in season 5 and this underdog won the season. From season 4 and season 5 champion Andrew Hutham - [spinfur]

These four are strong players in their own ways and now you all need to convince them as to why you deserve to be in this game. The four of them will be eliminating one of you from the game and soon after a jury member will be returning into the game to take that persons place. That's not all they are doing though. They will be secretly selecting who they think is playing the best game. That person will be given a secret power that could shake things up.
3273 days 11 hours ago
spinfur
*smiles and waves at everyone*
Hey guys good to see some of you again
*looks at Eric and Marisa*
3273 days 11 hours ago
Kenu67
*Ashley walks out with the others* sup dudes
3273 days 11 hours ago
spinfur
*nods at Ashley*
Nice to meet you Ashley seen you play season 1
3273 days 11 hours ago
Kenu67
Thanks man. Should have made it further then I did. Those damn surprise eliminations. *laughs* Saw you play in both your seasons. You stepped it up in season 5
3273 days 11 hours ago
spinfur
Yea it felt like barely anyone was playing season 5
(See what I did there XD)
3273 days 11 hours ago
Kenu67
Yeah not to take anything away from you but a slice of toast could have won that season
3273 days 11 hours ago
spinfur
I don't know a slice of toast could be the biggest threat I may had to get it out
*laughs*
3273 days 11 hours ago
Giraffez
Even if I don't make it please take out Isis she didn't do shit till she FINALLY SHOWED UP.to a challenge and thinks she is a threat please prove her wrong and give her the elimination she should have and help give me back my place she wrongly stole
3273 days 11 hours ago
Kenu67
*laughs and then looks at Cameron talking* looks like we are gettin front row seats to some drama this week
3273 days 11 hours ago
spinfur
All that's missing is popcorn
3273 days 11 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Hey Special Guests! I think I should be here because I have fought hard not to get voted in and I think my social game is on point. And clearly I have a physical side because I managed to be Duel beast Amanda. It was a luck challenge but still. So I hope you guys don't vote for me to leave :)
3273 days 11 hours ago
EternalBlossom
*Laughs at Cameron* Hon, campaign for yourself, not me. Hi special guests. Although I have been quite inactive this whole game, As soon as I returned, I stepped it up and pushed. I've won the past two challenges, securing my safety. Thank you.
3273 days 11 hours ago
Giraffez
By playing against people who have been trying since before the game started and by going back on your word PUBLICLY bitch so go fuck yourself

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!